Obama dodged a bullet.

I think that there are people who are dead set against everything and anything Obama tries. I'm on safe ground calling those folks "Right Wingers".
I call them, "partisan hacks" and they fall under the same heading as the cultists such as yourself. I don't pretend or presume to know if they are right, left or in the middle. And I don't assume what their stripe is.
They spell it n-a-i-v-e-t-e.
For you it's spelled, i-g-n-o-r-a-n-t because you believe any and all opposition to Obama comes from "right wingers."

It doesn't. Alot of it comes from critical thinkers.

I think that there are people who are dead set against everything and anything Obama tries. I'm on safe ground calling those folks "Right Wingers".
I call them, "partisan hacks" and they fall under the same heading as the cultists such as yourself. I don't pretend or presume to know if they are right, left or in the middle. And I don't assume what their stripe is.

So as I support President Obama, I'm a cultist. And it's okay for you to say so. But when I say the opposition to Obama comes from Right Wingers, I'm wrong and should back off. Even though Obama's loudest, rudest critics are decidedly Right Wingers.

Can you see why there seems to be a credibility disconnect here?

MM is simply projecting his self-hate onto BHO. It all really is mind over matter. I don't mind his chattering because he and the other right-wingers here simply don't matter in the bigger scheme of things. They know it, and they hate it. Too bad, so sad.

MM is simply projecting his self-hate onto BHO. It all really is mind over matter. I don't mind his chattering because he and the other right-wingers here simply don't matter in the bigger scheme of things. They know it, and they hate it. Too bad, so sad.
You really get off on posting the most incomprehensibly stupid shit in the world, don't you? :rofl:

Someone should have stopped him before he embarrassed himself by acting like the corrupt demagogue on a power trip that he is.

Fixed.

All the other heads of state were there as well.

Had Obama not gone and Rio won, you nuts would have had your ready-made plan B talking point right there.

President Obama was going to get another hysterical dose of rightwing hate no matter what he did or no matter what the outcome. You people are predictable beyond boring at this point.
Playing the victim card. It's getting to be a pat hand. And very predictable and boring as well. You paraphrased Axelrod even better than I did earlier!

The truth is, this Olympic deal would have been little more than a footnote instead of big news, had the President not headlined it and marqueed it.

He MADE it a hell of alot bigger deal than it was.

You post as if we've never seen the rightwing's act. :lol:

These people are actually quite pleased with this. They are smiling and jovial about it.

Obama has done something that pleases them and that they support!
You're right. They scream "COMMUNISM!" with a big grin across their faces!:cuckoo:
There's no question they love this. They are happy and pleased by something Obama has done. So your partisan spoon fed talking point fails miserably. Toweringly.
They are happy and pleased that Obama has failed to score the Olympics and therefore, in their eyes, made a massive political blunder.

Saying they are happy over what Obama has done is disingenuous, and you damn well know it.

Spin. The last refuge of a nitwit.

So as I support President Obama, I'm a cultist. And it's okay for you to say so.
Wrong. It's the mindless, blind support even when he's wrong that makes you a cultist, just like you believe any opposition must be coming from "right wingers."

You're right. They scream "COMMUNISM!" with a big grin across their faces!:cuckoo:
There's no question they love this. They are happy and pleased by something Obama has done. So your partisan spoon fed talking point fails miserably. Toweringly.
They are happy and pleased that Obama has failed to score the Olympics and therefore, in their eyes, made a massive political blunder.

Saying they are happy over what Obama has done is disingenuous, and you damn well know it.

Spin. The last refuge of a nitwit.
They are happy, ecstatic, that he tried and so miserably failed on a massive world stage. Therefore they ARE happy and ecstatic over something he did. They can be that while at the same time disappointed that we didn't get the Olympiad.

When your talking points fail so miserably, your refuge is apparently to erect strawmen and knock them down.

All the other heads of state were there as well.

Had Obama not gone and Rio won, you nuts would have had your ready-made plan B talking point right there.

President Obama was going to get another hysterical dose of rightwing hate no matter what he did or no matter what the outcome. You people are predictable beyond boring at this point.
Playing the victim card. It's getting to be a pat hand. And very predictable and boring as well. You paraphrased Axelrod even better than I did earlier!

The truth is, this Olympic deal would have been little more than a footnote instead of big news, had the President not headlined it and marqueed it.

If I had seen it I would probably miss it. It mostly sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

The idea that Obama would have been criticized for NOT getting involved in the Olympic venue competition shows defensiveness and a very thin skin. No doubt.

And it's true -- had Obama not been involved it would have been nothing more than a footnote instead of a big story.

If I had seen it I would probably miss it. It mostly sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

The idea that Obama would have been criticized for NOT getting involved in the Olympic venue competition shows defensiveness and a very thin skin. No doubt.

And it's true -- had Obama not been involved it would have been nothing more than a footnote instead of a big story.

Yup - the Chicago Mayor should have been sent, and maybe someone from the administration as a tag along. Obama himself going set him up for potential personal failure, and that is what he received.

Yup - the Chicago Mayor should have been sent, and maybe someone from the administration as a tag along. Obama himself going set him up for potential personal failure, and that is what he received.
And no one's asking if the $100 million Chicago spent on this futile, failed bid would have been better spent on its own inner city problems...

Oddly enough.

Someone should have stopped him before he embarrassed himself by acting like the corrupt demagogue on a power trip that he is.

Fixed.

Many of us tried. We voted for Gore before the corrupt demagogue was appointed POTUS by a partisan faction of the Supreme Court, and voted for Kerry - a decorated combaty vet - in 2004 not for the coward who avoided Vietnam with his daddy's influence.
Too bad more American voters didn't. But the immutable truth is fully half of the set of voters are of below average intelligence and had that in common with former president Bush.
I lost my bet. I said it would take at minimum, 30 posts before one of you idiots evoked

BOOOOOOOOSH.

The fact that you didn't do so by name didn't cut me any break whatsoever.

Facts are facts. Bush is the most incomptent person to ever hold the office of POTUS, and all of the serious problems facing our nation today are directly related to his thoughtless, emotional and ideological reaction to events.

Obama dodged a bullet when Chicago lost the Olympics. Can you imagine? Every cost overrun, every argument, every bar fight. The right would have had endless material to "blame Obama".

Anyone see Rush, "mmm mmm mmm"? The man has so much hatred and anger. Is it drug fueled?

Every notice how the left can bring it's political leaders to task? Look at last weekends SNL. Obama's success? "Jack Squat". Can anyone remember the right critisizing Bush? Ever? I think I remember someone on Fox one time saying, "WeLL, there is a small possibility that President Bush could have handled that slightly different?"

"The man has so much hatred and anger. Is it drug fueled?"

Broke the needle on my Irony Meter

Many of us tried. We voted for Gore before the corrupt demagogue was appointed POTUS by a partisan faction of the Supreme Court, and voted for Kerry - a decorated combaty vet - in 2004 not for the coward who avoided Vietnam with his daddy's influence.
Too bad more American voters didn't. But the immutable truth is fully half of the set of voters are of below average intelligence and had that in common with former president Bush.
I lost my bet. I said it would take at minimum, 30 posts before one of you idiots evoked

BOOOOOOOOSH.

The fact that you didn't do so by name didn't cut me any break whatsoever.

Facts are facts. Bush is the most incomptent person to ever hold the office of POTUS, and all of the serious problems facing our nation today are directly related to his thoughtless, emotional and ideological reaction to events.
Until now.

Forum List

Back