Obama dodged a bullet.

R

rdean

Obama dodged a bullet when Chicago lost the Olympics. Can you imagine? Every cost overrun, every argument, every bar fight. The right would have had endless material to "blame Obama".

Anyone see Rush, "mmm mmm mmm"? The man has so much hatred and anger. Is it drug fueled?

Every notice how the left can bring it's political leaders to task? Look at last weekends SNL. Obama's success? "Jack Squat". Can anyone remember the right critisizing Bush? Ever? I think I remember someone on Fox one time saying, "WeLL, there is a small possibility that President Bush could have handled that slightly different?"

New talking point released this morning?

It's a towering fail, like all the rest of the concoctions. But it does play the thin-skinned victim card very well as usual.

So if he had gotten the Olympics it would have been a big victory. When he didnt get them, it was a big victory.
Sounds like a win-win situation. If you're a lose-loser.

Obama got bitch slapped

His advisors left him out to dry on this one. Before he left, they told him it was in the bag. They reminded him how Tony Blair and Putin showing up had sealed the deal. It was just supposed to be a formality that he would show up and Chicago would get the Olympics.
In fact, Chicago never had a chance.
Someone should have stopped him before he embarassed himself by apealing to corrupt demagogues on a power trip

So was he stupid when he hired people to advise him that were incompetent?
Or was he stupid when he couldn't look at the data and make up his own mind?

So was he stupid when he hired people to advise him that were incompetent?
Or was he stupid when he couldn't look at the data and make up his own mind?
The funniest statement in this whole deal was from Axelrod, paraphrased it goes "They would be attacking us anyway if we hadn't tried" and I had to laugh, because that's how thin-skinned and silly they are. If you hadn't tried, no one would really have paid any attention to it, because YOU made it a headline by trying! Obama's involvement made it a story, otherwise it would have been a footnote.

Obama "dodged a bullet" that was of his own making, that he himself fired?

I have a serious question on this matter. Does anyone out there think the level of violence in Chicago normally, not to even mention the recent beating to death of the teenager by at least three ohter kids played into the decision NOT to award the Olympics to Chicago?

I have a serious question on this matter. Does anyone out there think the level of violence in Chicago normally, not to even mention the recent beating to death of the teenager by at least three ohter kids played into the decision NOT to award the Olympics to Chicago?
Like the rampant crime in Rio wasn't equally a factor?

I honestly do not hear about, nor keep tabs on the violence in Rio. Is it equal to, or greater than Chicago?

But in Chicago, it's "Obama's crimes". Every crime, every accident, every wrong turn, it's Obama's fault. Every Republican knows that.

they have a higher crime rate in Rio.

But in Chicago, it's "Obama's crimes". Every crime, every accident, every wrong turn, it's Obama's fault. Every Republican knows that.
And I'll just be dipped if the IOC wasn't packed with republicans, right? :rolleyes:

Fucking nincompoop.

Obama dodged a bullet when Chicago lost the Olympics. Can you imagine? Every cost overrun, every argument, every bar fight. The right would have had endless material to "blame Obama".

Anyone see Rush, "mmm mmm mmm"? The man has so much hatred and anger. Is it drug fueled?

Every notice how the left can bring it's political leaders to task? Look at last weekends SNL. Obama's success? "Jack Squat". Can anyone remember the right critisizing Bush? Ever? I think I remember someone on Fox one time saying, "WeLL, there is a small possibility that President Bush could have handled that slightly different?"

Ever hear of the concept of a dry drunk?

hey Dude, we all know the IOC is just a bunch of racists ;)

Yup, it was a conspiracy to show it and foil the Olympic bid.

Someone should have stopped him before he embarassed himself by apealing to corrupt demagogues on a power trip

Someone should have stopped him before he embarrassed himself by acting like the corrupt demagogue on a power trip that he is.

Fixed.

Many of us tried. We voted for Gore before the corrupt demagogue was appointed POTUS by a partisan faction of the Supreme Court, and voted for Kerry - a decorated combaty vet - in 2004 not for the coward who avoided Vietnam with his daddy's influence.
Too bad more American voters didn't. But the immutable truth is fully half of the set of voters are of below average intelligence and had that in common with former president Bush.

The Messiah can stop bullets with his mind. Obama obviously did this for a reason, but mere mortals such as us may never understand why.

Forum List

Back