Obama Doctrine

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
President Obama is no longer putting American's military personnel in harms way acting as if we are the world's police force. Acting in what might cause Sen. Barry Goldwater to rise from his grave and applaud the President, Obama has eschewed 'cowboy' diplomacy and joined a real coallition of the willing.

President Obama is no longer putting American's military personnel in harms way acting as if we are the world's police force. Acting in what might cause Sen. Barry Goldwater to rise from his grave and applaud the President, Obama has eschewed 'cowboy' diplomacy and joined a real coallition of the willing.

so those guys flying planes from Sicily, they are what...? robots?

and could you kindly tell me, pursuant to the war-powers resolutions act, what attack was made upon us by Libya? What serious threat or imminent threat to our self interest ( thats a freebie btw) do they pose...exactly?

and unless I miss my guess, he sent 30K to Afghanistan ..no?

and could you kindly tell me, pursuant to the war-powers resolutions act, what attack was made upon us by Libya? What serious threat or imminent threat to our self interest ( thats a freebie btw) do they pose...exactly?

I've emailed my military friends in Iraq and Afghanistan to give them the good news. They're no longer in harm's way. They'll be thrilled to know that. I assume someone's also informed the taliban that they can't shoot at US troops any more? Are we sure they got the memo?

I've emailed my military friends in Iraq and Afghanistan to give them the good news. They're no longer in harm's way. They'll be thrilled to know that. I assume someone's also informed the taliban that they can't shoot at US troops any more? Are we sure they got the memo?

I'll check......

I'm back, I just called 202-456-1414, asked for the Big O...I was told he was on a trip to see Christ of the Redeemer at the moment, but I was assured that the troops are no longer in harms way, it was in their daily talking points....

Forum List

Back