Obama/DNC Accusing CoC and GOP of taking Secret Foreign Money...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
You may have already heard Obama's Teleprompter say this, or seen one of the DNC Ads...

My Question is this...

Back in 2008, there was a LARGE Chunk of ObamaInc Money that wasn't Tagged back to anyone at the time...

Secret Money, as it were.

Was that ever Clarified, or did some of that Money stay Secret?...

And was it Foreign?...

I can't seem to Find much on this now, but I Sure it's going to Surface since Obama is out Crying like a Baby about it from the other Side now.

Should be Interesting.

:)

peace...

Merged

FOX News has more on Obama’s latest lie:
Top Republican strategists Ed Gillespie, left, and Karl Rove, right, slam the president and the Democratic Party over the claim that GOP groups and the Chamber of Commerce use foreign contributions to boost their candidates in midterm elections.
Karl Rove, a Fox News contributor, said on “Fox News Sunday” that the president had gone too far.
“Have these people no shame? Does the president of the United States
have such little regard for the office that he holds that he goes out there and makes these kind of baseless charges against his political enemies?”
Rove said. “This is just beyond the pale. How dare the president do this.”
Rove was referring to a series of charges that have been leveled over the past week. Obama first said at a rally in Maryland Thursday that the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which he referred to without mentioning by name, was paying for ads against Democrats while taking money from “foreign corporations.”
“So groups that receive foreign money are spending huge sums to influence American elections, and they won’t tell you where the money for their ads come from,” Obama said.

In other news:

(Daily Caller)- President Obama on Sunday stepped back from categorical charges he made earlier this week that foreign money was funding conservative TV campaign ads, telling a rally in Philadelphia only that such a scenario was possible.
The softening of Obama’s language reflects the impact of a Saturday report on the issue by the New York Times, which concluded that charges originally made by a blog run by a Democratic-aligned think tank were baseless.

On Thursday, at a rally at Bowie State University in Maryland, Obama said this: “Just this week, we learned that one of the largest groups paying for these ads regularly takes in money from foreign corporations.”
But on Sunday, speaking to several thousand supporters in Philadelphia, he said that donors to groups like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce “could even be foreign-owned corporations.”
“You don’t know because they don’t have to disclose,” Obama said.
Obama’s backtracking on the issue follows several days of intense debate on the subject, following the posting Tuesday of the charges at ThinkProgress.org, the blog that is operated under the umbrella of the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank run by John Podesta, who oversaw Obama’s transition team in the winter of 2008.

Obama is also using the IRS to attack his political enemies.

Can't wait unti the IRS is comingled with your health care information, can you?

Obama is the biggest threat to democracy in this county right now.

I hope when the Republican get back control of things, they investigate just WHERE the Obama got all his money to run his Presidential campaign.

That is one reason the Obama is screaming so loudly to the people who elected him to, "not let him down".

They don't want anyone prying into his shady dealings.

You may have already heard Obama's Teleprompter say this, or seen one of the DNC Ads...

My Question is this...

Back in 2008, there was a LARGE Chunk of ObamaInc Money that wasn't Tagged back to anyone at the time...

And was it Foreign?...

I can't seem to Find much on this now, but I Sure it's going to Surface since Obama is out Crying like a Baby about it from the other Side now.

Should be Interesting.

peace...

Got a link, or are you simply talking out of your ass again?

My Question is this...

And was it Foreign?...

Should be Interesting.

peace...

Of which?... He and the DNC's Current Accusations Against the Chamber of Commerce and REPUBLICans?...

Or the same thing Against BarryInc in 2008?...

Here, this should Cover both:

Republican Allies' Spending `Threat' to Democracy, Plouffe Says - Bloomberg

Keep up with the Class! :thup:

This is Current News and if I am the one Delivering it to you, you Need to do better.

peace...

My Question is this...

And was it Foreign?...

Should be Interesting.

peace...

Everything You Wanted to Know About the Obama Online Fundraising Scandal in Less Than 5 Minutes! | Obama Shrugged

If you don't like the source, come up with your own to refute it.

My Question is this...

And was it Foreign?...

Should be Interesting.

peace...

Of which?... He and the DNC's Current Accusations Against the Chamber of Commerce and REPUBLICans?...

This is Current News and if I am the one Delivering it to you, you Need to do better.

peace...

My bad, I thought the thread title meant that Obama had said something....

peace...

My bad, I thought the thread title meant that Obama had said something....

Obama also has... On the Campaign Trail yesterday.

It's in the Fucking Link I Supplied...

Seriously, do some Reading.

peace...

Obama is melting down, classic narcissist behavior.

I predicted he was going to start acting very bizarre and unPresidential

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Refusing to identify donors is "a threat to our democracy," he said, repeating an allegation that Obama made last week.

Republicans counter Democratic accusations on fundraising - latimes.com

Seriously, Yank?...

And it is EXACTLY what ObamaInc did during the 2008 Election Cycle.

peace...

Where's the accusation against anyone?

Dude... Seriously, walk away... It's come out of Obama's Mouth.

"a Threat to our Democracy"... Regarding "Secret Foreign Money"...

Do you want to do this so Publically?...

Do you REALLY Beleive the LATimes is Lying about what Obama has said?

peace...

Refusing to identify donors is "a threat to our democracy," he said, repeating an allegation that Obama made last week.

Republicans counter Democratic accusations on fundraising - latimes.com

Seriously, Yank?...

And it is EXACTLY what ObamaInc did during the 2008 Election Cycle.

peace...

peace...

You might as well stop now. this a game the lefties play when they want to distract. the game, Act like the Obama didn't really say anything at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

You might as well stop now. this a game the lefties play when they want to distract. the game, Act like the Obama didn't really say anything at all.

That's a big 10-4. That one's not worth it.

The law of the land says that money = free speech.

Hence we now have a political system which allows US based front organizations to accept money from foreign sources that they then use to advance their own (not necessarily in the best interests of the American people) agendas.

Stupid much?

If you are a nationalist, then it doesn't get much stupider than allowing foreign influence to get involved in US politics.

But that's what the SUPREME COURT decided when they decided that $$$ = FREE SPEECH, folks.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back