Obama Disappointment Syndrome

50+ million unemployed = good times.

YAY!!

50+ million Americans unemployed and we give a tax cut to millionaires= Good Times

There was no tax cut. Taxes weren't raised. If they were raised there still would be your 50+ million Americans unemployed and perhaps more.

When given a choice of using the money to create jobs or using the money to line the pockets of millionaires....we chose to tell the jobless to fuck-off

50+ million Americans unemployed and we give a tax cut to millionaires= Good Times

There was no tax cut. Taxes weren't raised. If they were raised there still would be your 50+ million Americans unemployed and perhaps more.

When given a choice of using the money to create jobs or using the money to line the pockets of millionaires....we chose to tell the jobless to fuck-off

The money taken from the rich would not create the jobs, leftwinger.....this is the part where your in denial, nor would it reduce the deficit....pelosi stated it would give teachers raises.

Healthcare Bill
Financial Reform

Not too shabby

ROFLMAO! The fist two are why the Dems got slaughtered last November.

Interesting isn't it? The greed is so ingrained in America they will not even help their own without being forced to do it. And you come along and cheer the hate they spread. Karma is a powerful tool, so when it visits your doorstep you will know why.

Take Reagan who turned the mentally ill out of hospital care, for example. Several years later he was inflicted himself with a mental disease and lived his miserable life out in a stupor. That is karma working, you get what you give.:eusa_angel:

Problem is, at leat 'Ol Ronnie didn't have to live in poverty like a lot of those mentally ill negatively affected by his policies.

I don't bother paying attention to anything jillian posts.

She never provides any interesting info or insights - most posts are just attacks upon other members.

Tis better to be thought of as a Hack than a Hag.

I KNEW I wasn't the only one her and her spammer partner Luissa do drive bys on.

cause i sooo care if a couple of hacks don't read my posts. :rofl:

especially one like you who clearly has about an 8th grade education.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back