Obama Directs NASA To Focus On Muslim Outreach

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Obama is using the United States of America and all of it’s resources to further the Islamic agenda. If anyone doubted our chief executive is not a muslim, now you know. Space superiority will be the key to the next century. Whoever dominates space will be able to control, and if wanted, knock out others’ satellites. I’m sure the Scientists at NASA are thrilled about this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]YouTube - Obama: "My Muslim Faith"[/ame]

Orlando Sentinel – The Write Stuff)

http://theobamafile.com/ObamaLatest.htm

Corruption Chronicles blog is reporting that a few weeks after killing the U.S.A.’s world-famous moon-mission program, Barack Obama has ordered the space agency that operates it to focus on reaching out to Muslim countries.

Indeed the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) mission will shift from space exploration to Muslim diplomacy, as per the commander-in-chief’s orders. When Obama announced earlier this month that he would slash NASA’s $100 billion plan to return astronauts to the moon, he didn’t mention where some of the resources would be directed.

Obama only said the moon program (Constellation) is behind schedule, over budget and overall less important than other space investments. NASA’s attempts to pursue its moon goals were inadequate and took funding away from other important programs, including robotic space exploration, science and earth observations, Obama claimed.

NASA’s new secret Muslim outreach mission was conveniently omitted though the head of the agency finally revealed it this week. NASA Administrator Charlie Bolden disclosed that Obama wants him to "find ways to reach out to dominantly Muslim countries" as part of the administration’s efforts to make the space agency a tool of international diplomacy.

Bolden referred to the new mission as an effort to reach out to "non-traditional partners," especially countries that don’t have an established space program. Of special focus is Indonesia because it’s the world’s largest Muslim nation, Bolden explained. No word yet on how much money the U.S. government will invest in the Muslim outreach.

In the meantime, a congressional firestorm has brewed over Obama’s plans to nix the moon-mission program, according to news reports. Dozens of federal lawmakers have sent letters to NASA’s chief insisting that the Constellation moon program remain intact. Senator Bill Nelson, a Florida Democrat, blasted Obama for cutting the moon program since it will likely cause the U.S. to fall behind countries like China and Russia in space exploration.

More in link above-

Last edited:
NASA is a agency of world diplomacy? I am not attacking the OP, but this seems a little, ok a lot, on the unbelievable side.
I read the link, I know it's a real article, but damn.............

Terral is going to eat this up with both hands.

• Banned
"Of special focus is Indonesia because it’s the world’s largest Muslim nation," Bolden explained

I've been wondering what secret deal is likely going on between Obama and Indonesia.

I think it possible, perhaps even likely, that Obama renewed his Indonesian passport or took some other action as an adult that affirmed his Indonesian citizenship (perhaps for advantages in college admission or aid), which of course would have caused him to lose his U.S. citizenship by operation of law (without the U.S. government necessarily ever learning of it).

This may be why he has been so insistent on hiding his records.

If true, Indonesia has a bombshell blackmail advantage over the president of the United States.

How would they cash it in?

Getting started on ballistic missile technology with the help of the Obama administration?

And of course, this is the kind of blackmail card that can be played over and over...

NASA is a agency of world diplomacy? I am not attacking the OP, but this seems a little, ok a lot, on the unbelievable side.

According to RGS I am also Terral! :lol:

And US Retired, is insane.

You must have really posted a lot of youtubes to be called terral.......
i don't know if usretired is insane, but I do appreciate his service on my, and the nation's behalf. I don't care when it was.

Obama is using the United States of America and all of it’s resources to further the Islamic agenda. If anyone doubted our chief executive is not a muslim, now you know. Space superiority will be the key to the next century. Whoever dominates space will be able to control, and if wanted, knock out others’ satellites. I’m sure the Scientists at NASA are thrilled about this.

Obama's a muzlum!! Screw outreach!!! We should only "reach out" to muzzzlums if we're going to grab their flea-ridden beards and drag their asses to Guantanamo! America!! Fuck yeah!!!

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

You must have really posted a lot of youtubes to be called terral.......
i don't know if usretired is insane, but I do appreciate his service on my, and the nation's behalf. I don't care when it was.

I guess I post a lot in the song threads. :lol:

His secret plans to impose sharia law are finally coming together.... *maniacal laughter*

Seriously, are we still playing this game? The Obama-as-sleeper-agent manchurian candidate game?

This is getting to be on par with the truthers and the birthers... the "muslim-ers"

Forum List

Back