Obama directly responsible for Oregon shooting

no leftard i said Democrats had larger majorities, MUCH LARGER than Republican majorities. you're citing ONE YEAR where there was ONE MORE republican while i cited ALL THE OTHER YEARS WHEN DEMOCRAT MAJORITIES DWARFED what Bush had

you are a clown
288 Replicans is "1 more" than 284 Democrats/Independents?

You really do suck at math.

And that "one year" I referenced was all I needed to prove you wrong since you claimed Democrats had a bigger majority in 2007 than Republicans had prior to that under Bush.

:dance:

AND THIS IS WHERE YOU REVEAL WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE. is it four votes idiot??

now what was the Democrat majority in other years? particularly in the 111th congress dullard?

my point what democrat majorities were larger; and they were. you are making a fool of yourself
It's... you suck at math.... is what it is. That's why you make an idiot of yourself claiming there were more Democrats in 2007 than there were Republicans in 2005. :cuckoo:

you're embarrasing yourself

really just stop. how sad.
your argument is you're more correct based on one year with a whole four votes??

really?/

were Democrat majorities bigger than Republican majorities/

what a loser
My argument is you're a rightard you can't admit it, as evidenced by your idiotic claim being proven wrong repeatedly.

Poor, bedwetter.

normal people are laughing at you

you've been posting for 3 years longer than i have. i might pass your rating today or tomorrow.

ur a joke

bedowin62 said:

And that "one year" I referenced was all I needed to prove you wrong since you claimed Democrats had a bigger majority in 2007 than Republicans had prior to that under Bush.

now what was the Democrat majority in other years? particularly in the 111th congress dullard?

my point what democrat majorities were larger; and they were. you are making a fool of yourself
It's... you suck at math.... is what it is. That's why you make an idiot of yourself claiming there were more Democrats in 2007 than there were Republicans in 2005. :cuckoo:

your argument is you're more correct based on one year with a whole four votes??

really?/

what a loser
My argument is you're a rightard you can't admit it, as evidenced by your idiotic claim being proven wrong repeatedly.

Poor, bedwetter.

Fortunately for me, you're conservative, not normal.

Last edited:
bedowin62 said:

really?/

what a loser

Poor, bedwetter.

Ifortunstely for me, you're conservative, not normal.

reduced to just babbling

how sad

you've been posting for 3 years longer than i have. i might pass your rating today or tomorrow.

ur a joke
So? You've also posted about 4,000 more posts than I have in three years less than me. I guess you have more time on your hands to post here than I have.

But as a percentage of posts...

Faun: 38%
Bedwetter: 28%

You better try harder, bedwetter, you're far below my paygrade. :lmao:

ur a joke
So? You've also posted about 4,000 more posts than I have in three years less than me. I guess you have more time on your hands to post here than I have.

or more substance

you see leftard people like you with no sense of shame take more posts to put in their place

ur a joke

or more substance

you see leftard people like you with no sense of shame take more posts to put in their place
Poor, bedwetter.

Bedwetter: 28:

ur a joke

or more substance

Poor, bedwetter.

YAWN

somebody should tell this leftard how to think critically. all that shows is stubborn left-wing losers need more convincing

ur a joke

or more substance

Poor, bedwetter.

YAWN

somebody should tell this leftard how to think critically. all that shows is stubborn left-wing losers need more convincing
Keep exercising your jaw, bedwetter, it's all you're good at.

:suck:

i'm actually typing; idiot

really?/

what a loser

Poor, bedwetter.

yes they are --LOL

Forum List

Back