Obama Directly Attributes Video To Benghazi Attack

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Yeah, you are probably tired of going over this, but here is Obama on David Letterman unequivocally blaming the video for the Benghazi attack, even saying that extremists and terrorists used it as their excuse.

It starts right at the very beginning of this segment:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OlWSrl9eqMk]Barack Obama al David Letterman (part 3) - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, you are probably tired of going over this, but here is Obama on David Letterman unequivocally blaming the video for the Benghazi attack, even saying that extremists and terrorists used it as their excuse.

It starts right at the very beginning of this segment:

Barack Obama al David Letterman (part 3) - YouTube

The Obama supporters do not care that he lied, they have their marching orders, no lie to small or big to use to win.

Day after day, Obama and his lies......his whole Administration....the left media loonies that protect him .....

They make me sick!

I think the issue is stupid, and wanted to cut Obama some slack, but the Letterman thing is a smoking gun. He clearly blamed the attack on the video.

But hey, so did I. That's what the media was reporting was the cause.

Live and learn.

I got a call from a pollster today. The caller didn't say whick company, but that there would be 12 questions.
Question 1. On your race if you're white, press 1, Black, press two, hispanic pr...
I pressed 1
Question 2. On age. If you are 18-25 press one 25-35 press 2 35-45 press 3 45-55 press 4 55-65 press 5 65...
I pressed 5
Question 3 Will you be voting early? Yes, press 1. No press 2
I pressed 2
Question 4. Party affiliation. Do you affiliate with the Democratic Party? Press 1 The Republican Party press 2
I pressed 2
Thank you for participating in our survey. Click.

What's up with that?

I think the issue is stupid, and wanted to cut Obama some slack, but the Letterman thing is a smoking gun. He clearly blamed the attack on the video.

But hey, so did I. That's what the media was reporting was the cause.

Live and learn.

I hope ya do... because the Dems are a lost cause right now.

I knew from the beginning it was no video that got Chris Stevens killed.

There are now emails proving they knew it was a terror attack. Obama can't deny it... I just wish his hardcore followers would wise up, and do it soon.

I got a call from a pollster today. The caller didn't say whick company, but that there would be 12 questions.
Question 1. On your race if you're white, press 1, Black, press two, hispanic pr...
I pressed 1
Question 2. On age. If you are 18-25 press one 25-35 press 2 35-45 press 3 45-55 press 4 55-65 press 5 65...
I pressed 5
Question 3 Will you be voting early? Yes, press 1. No press 2
I pressed 2
Question 4. Party affiliation. Do you affiliate with the Democratic Party? Press 1 The Republican Party press 2
I pressed 2
Thank you for participating in our survey. Click.

What's up with that?

Sounds like they are trying to determine the demographics which use early voting the most.

Forum List

Back