Obama did good killing NASA Manned space flight

This is very possibly one of the WORST aspects of this administration for me. I cannot believe, for the very first time in my life, that the United States of America is not actively pursuing manned space flight. The fact that there are private companies who are willing to do it, just barely makes up for the disappointment and anger.

Barry and his cronies have placed this nation IN DANGER. Like the liberals that they are, they are hell bent on cutting and systematically dismantling the defense of this nation and it's manned space flight program as well.

Talk about a legacy... corruption, cronyism, and criminal neglect...

Well, I hate to break it to you, but the US Army has also eliminated Mounted Calvary.

Now, if we could just phase out the USPS, AMTRAK, the DOE (Energy and Education), and the IRS.
How about we seriously clean house and end every Executive branch department made after 1951? (That last one was the Dept. of Transportation).

You realize how much money would be saved??? That's like 12 cabinet positions and many multiple more agencies.

Dismantle the Military Industrial Complex!!!?

:mad:

Why don't you just invite Mexicans to Invade of The Home Of The Brave ........

:redface:

ok, bad example

Well, I hate to break it to you, but the US Army has also eliminated Mounted Calvary.

Now, if we could just phase out the USPS, AMTRAK, the DOE (Energy and Education), and the IRS.
How about we seriously clean house and end every Executive branch department made after 1951? (That last one was the Dept. of Transportation).

You realize how much money would be saved??? That's like 12 cabinet positions and many multiple more agencies.

Dismantle the Military Industrial Complex!!!?

:mad:

Why don't you just invite Mexicans to Invade of The Home Of The Brave ........

:redface:

ok, bad example
:lol:

Regardless of your political feelings on the subject, the ventures bu many companies into the business of space is nothing but a good thing in terms of this nations overall health and well being. NASA is a good project manager , but has proven itself to be bad a long term vision, as well as design implementation. In the current configuration with ULA, and Space X Dragon and any number of both commercial and military as well as non-commercial lift companies in the business of space now, it forces NASA to put up a long term vision for this nations space future, as well as manage the various types of vehicles needed for these tasks. It leaves the business of design, engineering, flight test, and many other aspects in the hands of the people who actually build the spacecraft.

Commercial space flight with the advent of several ventures like Virgin Galactic will make this an exciting time in the world of space flight. While many think these ventures are pie in the sky ventures, that are just on some CAD screen somewhere, or in a dreamers mind, I would remind many here that Space X has already flown the Dragon, as well as the Falcon 9, and ULA has a long history of space flight in the commercial sat. business, and as for companies like Virgin, even they have been to space and in fact, they are the first commercial venture ever to do so.

Republicans are experts on "space". Because they are also experts in "science".

It is often said that science must avoid any conclusions which smack of the supernatural.
Michael Behe

Michael Behe

To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
Albert Einstein

That about sums it up.

To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
Albert Einstein

That about sums it up.

Here's another from Albert: Imagination is more important then knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world

Forum List

Back