Obama did a lot in this Nation.

The Great Obama saved our nation from a depression, saved our auto industries, gave tens of millions healthcare, added 13 million jobs, killed bin laden, got Iran to give up its nuclear program

How did he do it?
Glad you asked

When the Great Obama took office, the economy was in free fall.
The market was in a panic, business was laying off workers, nobody was investing in the US

The Great Obama put the power of the US Government behind the economy. Stimulus put money into a failing economy. The panic subsided, the Great Obama saved us
The stimulus went to teachers unions, which then donated to the Democrat party. Oh and wasted 2.2 billion on solyndra. He was a fuck up. I remember when he said he was going to be rooting for the Chicago bears that Sunday. My best friend is a bears fan, he said, well my team ain't going to win. Lol

nypost-binladen-050211.jpg

Thanks Obama!
Then he turned around and outed the doctor that okayed his DNA. I wonder if he is still alive. Obama was a fuck up.

Obama has well earned the title of "worst American President ever!" In fact the asshole exceeded expectations in earning that distinction.
Actually a survey of 157 presidential scholars has Obama at 17th best president.
They have Trump at 3rd worst president.

Where is your survey that has Obama at the bottom?

Yup the same type who awarded Obama a Nobel peace prize and started another war.

Obama a president who ended tye Iraq war for political gain and didn't tell the enemy ...WHICH CREATED a vacuum and gave rise to ISIS

These are not the "same type". Obama was awarded peace prize for strengthen international diplomacy, awarded by norwegian nobel committe. The presidential rankings are done by presidential scholars. They rank presidents by 15 criteria.
BOxzsG1.png
I remember hearing that the judges later regretted giving Obama the award.

Last edited:
OBAMA = saved a nation & the world economy from the ravages of a dumb ass (G. W.) from Texas & his world wide depression.

Thank you OBAMA for saving US from Bush's world wide depression.

I'm not even gonna touch 9/11, Bush's other handy work.

Again; thank you OBAMA for saving US from a completely brain dead fuck, G. W.

Pull your head out of obozo's ass and turn off cnn…...

You Tards beat everything for stupid....

Obama received multiple degrees, helped to build up a Chicago neighborhood for several years, was a TWO TERM State Senator, a one term US Senator, and a TWO TERM POTUS.

What have you done with your shit hole life, you little fucking girl?
What degrees did he get?

I agree Bush was a bad president. But Obama was no hero and was lucky to follow a bad act with mediocrity and look good as a result. His speeches were good but policies bad. And, he was the worse president for inspiring workers-"you didn't build that"-I built lots of things and feel personally insulted as do many others. People build businesses, houses, and relationships. And now we have a president who is building a brand.
Just imagine how great Obama will look when people consider what came next!

When history looks back on three US presidents, G. W. Bush, Obama, and Trump, Obama will be considered to be the most positive, and most unifying POTUS of the three.

G. W. & Trump will be considered to be nothing more than two book ends on either side of the full volumes of unity.

And to think, I voted for none of the three.
You have got to be kidding me. Obama divided America like no other president. You're obviously do not have a stable mind.

OBAMA = saved a nation & the world economy from the ravages of a dumb ass (G. W.) from Texas & his world wide depression.

Obama received multiple degrees, helped to build up a Chicago neighborhood for several years, was a TWO TERM State Senator, a one term US Senator, and a TWO TERM POTUS.

Yea, honorary degrees are pretty worthless. Attempting to suggest anything in Chicago is built up is a fricken joke, except maybe the murder rate has built up. You forgot to mention Obama managed to claim the title of welfare president....dumbass.

Obama obtained both a BA & a JD; those are NOT honorary degrees, you ignorant fuck.
How do you know that? Have you seen them?

Obama has well earned the title of "worst American President ever!" In fact the asshole exceeded expectations in earning that distinction.
Actually a survey of 157 presidential scholars has Obama at 17th best president.

Yup the same type who awarded Obama a Nobel peace prize and started another war.

Obama a president who ended tye Iraq war for political gain and didn't tell the enemy ...WHICH CREATED a vacuum and gave rise to ISIS

These are not the "same type". Obama was awarded peace prize for strengthen international diplomacy, awarded by norwegian nobel committe. The presidential rankings are done by presidential scholars. They rank presidents by 15 criteria.
BOxzsG1.png
I remover hearing that the judges later regretted giving Obama the award.

The sonofabitch had only been in office a couple of months when those yahoos gave him the Prize. He hadn't done jackshit.

They gave it to him because he was a far Left Muslim loving Negro with a D by his name. They thought those things by themselves were enough to get a Nobel Prize. Idiots!

They diluted the worth of the Prize tremendously for stupid Left Wing political reasons. Despicable.

He's the worst POTUS in our history, bar-none.

He taught us to second guess who we are as a country, as a people, and even as a gender. He assaulted traditions and logic, and he built racial division.

The malitia was only a small percentage of all Americans. Not every shop keeper closed up to be part of the militia.

First of all, stop misspelling militia. That's the kind of think a Russian sock puppet would do.

Second of all, you seem to have no idea what a militia is, or who the militia was. The militia was not a volunteer organization. It was basically the public at large, who would be called upon by the requisite authorities whenever needed. The statute explicitly stated that the militia would be composed of every free and abled bodied man, up to the age of 45, except for those small exceptions as the law laid out.

Even today, federal law states that every able bodied man between 17 and 45 is part of the militia. You keep trying to claim that his 20% of all men nonsense, but you have no basis for that claim.
I see you did not read or understand the link I posted. I love it I type fast and misspell a word and you pretend to call me a sock puppet in an off hand way while while misspelling thing. While it could be the public at large it consisted of only volunteers. Why do you think the article stated 13%? You really need a better education. Shop keepers that did not want to fight were not conscripted. Try reading this Life of an American soldier in the Revolutionary war by amaldave1453 - Infogram. You will notice that it states specifically volunteers

You might have noticed that it does not say that you could not borrow a gun or needed equipment. In case you never noticed you can not borrow insurance from someone else. We had only a volunteer army at the time that this was written. It applied to only those with n that volunteer army. It did not apply to the general public. The requirement to opt ain and hold insurance included everyone. It was not limited. In fact you were fined for not having insurance. There was no fine for not having the requisite firearm and munitions you were just removed from service in the army and you were not paid.

You said "you keep trying to claim that his 20%", do you perhaps mean this? . Maybe we should make this all about spelling instead of something you know nothing about.

He/she/it is talking about forcing men to purchase guns, powder and balls after the Revolutionary War just in case the U.S. was invaded.
The problem arises that not everyone was affected by the mandate. If you notice it is directed at the malitia. The malitia was only approximately 20% of men in the U.S. there were no women and children in the malitia.

It did not say that you must purchase from a company it stated you must have. Which means they could have gotten any or all of it from their home stock, from a member of the family, a freind or any other source.

:lol:

Then for that matter, the ACA never said you had to purchase health insurance from a company, either. Simply that you had to have it. If you already had it, then you didn't need to buy it. In fact, most people did already had health insurance.

Also, your claim that the militia only included 20% of all men is....extraordinary. The militia covered all free able bodied men between 18 - 45 years old, with a scant few exceptions (such as, elected officials, ferry operators, etc). Claiming that 80% of men were either over 45 years old or were either slaves, prisoners, or part of the excepted groups requires substantiation. But I'm pretty sure you're just making it up to suit your fancy.
You might read this as just one of those links you seem unable to find.
More Americans Fought in the American Revolution Than We Thought
The militia was not a conscription service it was strictly voluntary. Did you miss U.S. history?

It is true you did not have to purchase it you could be fined for not having it. So you were paying for it even if f you did not actually purchase it.

The Revolutionary War happened long before Washington was ever President. Or did you miss history class?

The Militia Acts of 1792 mandated that all abled bodied free men be enrolled in the militia, and further mandated that they equip themselves with muskets, bayonets, and related gear. How many times are you going to ignore this?
You seem to have missed the fact that the militia acts were passed by congress stated as so enrolled and notified.enrolled and notified should be noted as you only became a member of an actual malitia if you were enrolled and notified. Similar to the draft.

You seem to have missed the fact that the militia acts were passed by congress stated as so enrolled and notified.enrolled and notified should be noted as you only became a member of an actual malitia if you were enrolled and notified. Similar to the draft.

WTF? That is not even close to being true. The bill did not say that people would be drafted. It mandated that everyone of requisite age enroll with the local militia, and to provide themselves with the requisite gear.

Do you understand what a militia is?

...and they were idiots to say that considering that the shithead increased poverty, decreased family income, astronomically ran up the debt, increased income disparity, had dismal economic growth, screwed up health care, weakened the military and ran the most corrupt administration in the history of the country.

~~~~~~
I'd say that those you call idiots are astute in their logic of what this former president did to America in his "Fundamental Transformation of America."

What degrees did he get?

I listed them in Post # 89

Obama did a lot in this nation-not much of it was good, and more was done than anyone is yet aware of. Keep your fingers crossed HE does not get impeached!

I agree Bush was a bad president. But Obama was no hero and was lucky to follow a bad act with mediocrity and look good as a result. His speeches were good but policies bad. And, he was the worse president for inspiring workers-"you didn't build that"-I built lots of things and feel personally insulted as do many others. People build businesses, houses, and relationships. And now we have a president who is building a brand.
Just imagine how great Obama will look when people consider what came next!

When history looks back on three US presidents, G. W. Bush, Obama, and Trump, Obama will be considered to be the most positive, and most unifying POTUS of the three.

G. W. & Trump will be considered to be nothing more than two book ends on either side of the full volumes of unity.

And to think, I voted for none of the three.
You have got to be kidding me. Obama divided America like no other president. You're obviously do not have a stable mind.

Yes; I recall when Obama was on Twitter, every FUCKING DAY, whining about SHIT that doesn't matter, bitching about the press, the 'witch hunt,' Democrats, Republicans, the intelligence agencies, our allies, his attorney Michael Cohen, anyone that isn't Obama, all while PRAISING authoritarians like Kim un, MBS in Saudi Arabia, that ass hole Duterte, Putin, ......... ............. oh FUCKING WAIT .................

Yea, honorary degrees are pretty worthless. Attempting to suggest anything in Chicago is built up is a fricken joke, except maybe the murder rate has built up. You forgot to mention Obama managed to claim the title of welfare president....dumbass.

Obama obtained both a BA & a JD; those are NOT honorary degrees, you ignorant fuck.
How do you know that? Have you seen them?

Hey Donald; did you ever locate Obama's birth certificate?

Oh my God! I can’t believe how I am always banned here. They don’t like the things I post. Perhaps I don’t do enough out right racist posts.
I keep forgetting how racist Republicans have become and how they become all anti-PC as a cover for their racism.

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

And these people think Trump is going to win in a landslide.

I never seen you banned here snowflake
Well of course not. When I’m banned I don’t write anything. When I write posts it’s because I currently haven’t been banned.......again.
Now that that’s cleared up......

Forum List

Back