Obama did a lot in this Nation.

nypost-binladen-050211.jpg

Thanks Obama!
can you read????!!!!?? it says ''US'' --not Obama
The Great Obama called the shots

Great work by our President

First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.

Might want to read things before cutting and pasting them....
Well I sure as hell was not going to type the info out....to old to do that anymore.

I blame it on my keyboard, the cats, autocorrect....my sister called me today worried I was needing help. Turns out one of my cats was texting her as I had left the app open and tossed it on the table and the cat started playing with the phone and autocorrect was turning its bops on the phone into words and numbers.

Bruce?

Two round of Golf per week == 800 rounds. He often traveled WW to top notch courses with plane loads of Friends on Taxpayer dime even during peak recession time. He was in the Senate (not showing up to vote) while the housing melted down. Congress allowed it to happen in 2007-2008 and did nothing but repeatedly state "no problem exists".
It was Bush denying we were in Recession until after Republicans lost the election

The Great Obama had to save us

Thanks Obama!

....he's a muslim...spent his formative years in a muslim country that hates America
....he didn't do shit ...he's not the leader type--he's a wuss politician that tried to please EVERYONE all the time
....I don't see him as the type that could make life or death decisions --he had his subordinates do it all

You forgot first president to require Americans to purchase a third party product.

Actually, that was President Washington.

Eh?

President Washington was the first to sign a bill into law that required Americans to purchase a third party product. Did I stutter?
I take it you are unfamiliar with the term. 44 signed into law that every American must purchase health insurance from an insurance company. What in the world do you think Washington made Americans purchase from privately owned companies? A horse?

Muskets and related gear.
Did you pull that out of thin air or are just hoping people will not believe that anyone could be that stupid? Care to prove that statement?

On a real world note most people bought there own muskets and gear because they used it for hunting. Washington never signed a law stating that all Americans had to buy a gun. But hey why worry about reality?

Obama has well earned the title of "worst American President ever!" In fact the asshole exceeded expectations in earning that distinction.
Actually a survey of 157 presidential scholars has Obama at 17th best president.
They have Trump at 3rd worst president.

Where is your survey that has Obama at the bottom?

Yup the same type who awarded Obama a Nobel peace prize and started another war.

Obama a president who ended tye Iraq war for political gain and didn't tell the enemy ...WHICH CREATED a vacuum and gave rise to ISIS

These are not the "same type". Obama was awarded peace prize for strengthen international diplomacy, awarded by norwegian nobel committe. The presidential rankings are done by presidential scholars. They rank presidents by 15 criteria.
BOxzsG1.png

So a right to you is now a mandate?

No, a mandate is a mandate. President Washington signed the second Militia Act of 1792, which mandated "That every citizen so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter,How to be armed and accoutred. provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch with a box therein to contain not less than twenty-four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball: or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder".
I don't think you realize that the mandate you are referring to was only for those that were a member of the malitia which at the time was approximately 20% of all men. It did not apply to all men, women and children. But I have to give you props for not understanding.

Thanks Obama!

....he's a muslim...spent his formative years in a muslim country that hates America
....he didn't do shit ...he's not the leader type--he's a wuss politician that tried to please EVERYONE all the time
....I don't see him as the type that could make life or death decisions --he had his subordinates do it all
Silliness

Great Obama ...loved and respected around the world

58395e45180000200c310001.jpg

I don't think you realize that the mandate you are referring to was only for those that were a member of the malitia which at the time was approximately 20% of all men.

The militia was all abled bodied free men between 18 and 45 years old. Aside from that, your complaint is irrelevant. Fact still remains that the law mandated Americans to buy something.

You forgot first president to require Americans to purchase a third party product.

Eh?

He/she/it is talking about forcing men to purchase guns, powder and balls after the Revolutionary War just in case the U.S. was invaded.
The problem arises that not everyone was affected by the mandate. If you notice it is directed at the malitia. The malitia was only approximately 20% of men in the U.S. there were no women and children in the malitia.

It did not say that you must purchase from a company it stated you must have. Which means they could have gotten any or all of it from their home stock, from a member of the family, a freind or any other source.

Eh?

He/she/it is talking about forcing men to purchase guns, powder and balls after the Revolutionary War just in case the U.S. was invaded.
The problem arises that not everyone was affected by the mandate. If you notice it is directed at the malitia. The malitia was only approximately 20% of men in the U.S. there were no women and children in the malitia.

It did not say that you must purchase from a company it stated you must have. Which means they could have gotten any or all of it from their home stock, from a member of the family, a freind or any other source.

:lol:

Then for that matter, the ACA never said you had to purchase health insurance from a company, either. Simply that you had to have it. If you already had it, then you didn't need to buy it. In fact, most people did already had health insurance.

Also, your claim that the militia only included 20% of all men is....extraordinary. The militia covered all free able bodied men between 18 - 45 years old, with a scant few exceptions (such as, elected officials, ferry operators, etc). Claiming that 80% of men were either over 45 years old or were either slaves, prisoners, or part of the excepted groups requires substantiation. But I'm pretty sure you're just making it up to suit your fancy.

I don't think you realize that the mandate you are referring to was only for those that were a member of the malitia which at the time was approximately 20% of all men.

The militia was all abled bodied free men between 18 and 45 years old. Aside from that, your complaint is irrelevant. Fact still remains that the law mandated Americans to buy something.
It did not mandate that they purchase anything. It mandated that they had in their possession. first off point out anywhere that it says must purchase. In the second point out where you get the idea that it was ALL able bodied men. The malitia was only a small percentage of all Americans. Not every shop keeper closed up to be part of the militia. Not every newspaper closed down. Not everyone in congress was part of the malitia. So though you would like to pretend that it mandated a purchase it was actually just a list of what the malitia was required to bring with them. Since most already had that material it was not a purchase requirement.

Obama has well earned the title of "worst American President ever!" In fact the asshole exceeded expectations in earning that distinction.
Actually a survey of 157 presidential scholars has Obama at 17th best president.
They have Trump at 3rd worst president.

Where is your survey that has Obama at the bottom?

Yup the same type who awarded Obama a Nobel peace prize and started another war.

Obama a president who ended tye Iraq war for political gain and didn't tell the enemy ...WHICH CREATED a vacuum and gave rise to ISIS

These are not the "same type". Obama was awarded peace prize for strengthen international diplomacy, awarded by norwegian nobel committe. The presidential rankings are done by presidential scholars. They rank presidents by 15 criteria.
BOxzsG1.png

That is a stupid rating by stupid people.

What else you got?

OBAMA = saved a nation & the world economy from the ravages of a dumb ass (G. W.) from Texas & his world wide depression.

Thank you OBAMA for saving US from Bush's world wide depression.

I'm not even gonna touch 9/11, Bush's other handy work.

Again; thank you OBAMA for saving US from a completely brain dead fuck, G. W.

Pull your head out of obozo's ass and turn off cnn…...

You Tards beat everything for stupid....

Eh?

:lol:

Then for that matter, the ACA never said you had to purchase health insurance from a company, either. Simply that you had to have it. If you already had it, then you didn't need to buy it. In fact, most people did already had health insurance.

Also, your claim that the militia only included 20% of all men is....extraordinary. The militia covered all free able bodied men between 18 - 45 years old, with a scant few exceptions (such as, elected officials, ferry operators, etc). Claiming that 80% of men were either over 45 years old or were either slaves, prisoners, or part of the excepted groups requires substantiation. But I'm pretty sure you're just making it up to suit your fancy.
You might read this as just one of those links you seem unable to find.
More Americans Fought in the American Revolution Than We Thought
The militia was not a conscription service it was strictly voluntary. Did you miss U.S. history?

It is true you did not have to purchase it you could be fined for not having it. So you were paying for it even if f you did not actually purchase it.

OBAMA = saved a nation & the world economy from the ravages of a dumb ass (G. W.) from Texas & his world wide depression.

Thank you OBAMA for saving US from Bush's world wide depression.

I'm not even gonna touch 9/11, Bush's other handy work.

Again; thank you OBAMA for saving US from a completely brain dead fuck, G. W.

Pull your head out of obozo's ass and turn off cnn…...

You Tards beat everything for stupid....

Obama received multiple degrees, helped to build up a Chicago neighborhood for several years, was a TWO TERM State Senator, a one term US Senator, and a TWO TERM POTUS.

What have you done with your shit hole life, you little fucking girl?

I agree Bush was a bad president. But Obama was no hero and was lucky to follow a bad act with mediocrity and look good as a result. His speeches were good but policies bad. And, he was the worse president for inspiring workers-"you didn't build that"-I built lots of things and feel personally insulted as do many others. People build businesses, houses, and relationships. And now we have a president who is building a brand.
Just imagine how great Obama will look when people consider what came next!

[Q Obama was awarded peace prize for strengthen international diplomacy, awarded by norwegian nobel committe.

LOL!

The asshole was awarded the "Prize" by a committee of morons for Obama being a fucking Libtard Neggra. He didn't do jackshit to earn it. In fact the sonofabitch was at war every day of his administration.

The malitia was only a small percentage of all Americans. Not every shop keeper closed up to be part of the militia.

First of all, stop misspelling militia. That's the kind of think a Russian sock puppet would do.

Second of all, you seem to have no idea what a militia is, or who the militia was. The militia was not a volunteer organization. It was basically the public at large, who would be called upon by the requisite authorities whenever needed. The statute explicitly stated that the militia would be composed of every free and abled bodied man, up to the age of 45, except for those small exceptions as the law laid out.

Even today, federal law states that every able bodied man between 17 and 45 is part of the militia. You keep trying to claim that his 20% of all men nonsense, but you have no basis for that claim.

Forum List

Back