Obama did a lot in this Nation.

Obama has well earned the title of "worst American President ever!" In fact the asshole exceeded expectations in earning that distinction.
Actually a survey of 157 presidential scholars has Obama at 17th best president.
They have Trump at 3rd worst president.

Where is your survey that has Obama at the bottom?

Well, 17th best is an interesting description. Out of 44 total Presidents, that would make him average.

I think history will eventually put him in the top ten.

Obama has well earned the title of "worst American President ever!" In fact the asshole exceeded expectations in earning that distinction.
Actually a survey of 157 presidential scholars has Obama at 17th best president.

...and they were idiots to say that considering that the shithead increased poverty, decreased family income, astronomically ran up the debt, increased income disparity, had dismal economic growth, screwed up health care, weakened the military and ran the most corrupt administration in the history of the country.

You forgot first president to require Americans to purchase a third party product.

Actually, that was President Washington.

Eh?

President Washington was the first to sign a bill into law that required Americans to purchase a third party product. Did I stutter?
I take it you are unfamiliar with the term. 44 signed into law that every American must purchase health insurance from an insurance company. What in the world do you think Washington made Americans purchase from privately owned companies? A horse?

View attachment 262638

First president who allowed all kinds of jerks in the ladies rooms.
yesterday-and-today.jpg

OBAMA = saved a nation & the world economy from the ravages of a dumb ass (G. W.) from Texas & his world wide depression.

Thank you OBAMA for saving US from Bush's world wide depression.

I'm not even gonna touch 9/11, Bush's other handy work.

Again; thank you OBAMA for saving US from a completely brain dead fuck, G. W.

Be specific what did he do?

Cut taxes? Copied off of Bush Jr

Auto bailout? Copied off of Bush Jr

Tarp? Copied off of Bush Jr.

Shoved Obama care down our throats= unemployment went UP

Cash for clunkers?

Ohama was against fracking which equaled lower fuel prices

Obama didn't do shit to help only to slow down the recovery

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

Sure glad he's not President any more. Move on.

Yup the same type who awarded Obama a Nobel peace prize and started another war.

Obama a president who ended tye Iraq war for political gain and didn't tell the enemy ...WHICH CREATED a vacuum and gave rise to ISIS

Well, 17th best is an interesting description. Out of 44 total Presidents, that would make him average.
Like FDR, he's well spoken( albeit teleprompt)
Like Carter, he's black.
Like Nixon, he's tricky.
Like Jefferson, he WAS a brokeass nigga.
Like Dubya he liked blowing stuff up.
Like LBJ he did exactly as his masters told him to do.

You forgot first president to require Americans to purchase a third party product.

Eh?

President Washington was the first to sign a bill into law that required Americans to purchase a third party product. Did I stutter?
I take it you are unfamiliar with the term. 44 signed into law that every American must purchase health insurance from an insurance company. What in the world do you think Washington made Americans purchase from privately owned companies? A horse?

Muskets and related gear.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
17 lavish vacations in eight years? That’s hilarious considering Trump has 17 lavish vacations in 17 weeks.

Like FDR, he's well spoken( albeit teleprompt)
Like Carter, he's black.
Like Nixon, he's tricky.
Like Jefferson, he WAS a brokeass nigga.
Like Dubya he liked blowing stuff up.
Like LBJ he did exactly as his masters told him to do.
And like David dukes you’re clearly a racist.

Eh?

Muskets and related gear.

So a right to you is now a mandate?

Let us fucking guess you think taxes and charity is the same thing

Illegal rapist killer Mexican and legal law abiding immigrant are the same thing?

Oh my God! I can’t believe how I am always banned here. They don’t like the things I post. Perhaps I don’t do enough out right racist posts.
I keep forgetting how racist Republicans have become and how they become all anti-PC as a cover for their racism.

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

And these people think Trump is going to win in a landslide.

Oh my God! I can’t believe how I am always banned here. They don’t like the things I post. Perhaps I don’t do enough out right racist posts.
I keep forgetting how racist Republicans have become and how they become all anti-PC as a cover for their racism.

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

And these people think Trump is going to win in a landslide.

I never seen you banned here snowflake

So a right to you is now a mandate?

No, a mandate is a mandate. President Washington signed the second Militia Act of 1792, which mandated "That every citizen so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch with a box therein to contain not less than twenty-four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball: or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back