Obama did a lot in this Nation.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
You forgot first president to require Americans to purchase a third party product.
First president to bomb a hospital during peace time.

upload_2019-5-26_20-58-48.png

First president who allowed all kinds of jerks in the ladies rooms.

Last edited:
In all fairness about the staff of 22, it takes a village of people working round the clock to keep Tucker Johnson (aka Michelle, "Big Mikey") his Ru Paul L's Drag Race best

OBAMA = saved a nation & the world economy from the ravages of a dumb ass (G. W.) from Texas & his world wide depression.

Thank you OBAMA for saving US from Bush's world wide depression.

I'm not even gonna touch 9/11, Bush's other handy work.

Again; thank you OBAMA for saving US from a completely brain dead fuck, G. W.

Oh my, not disagreeing with most of your points, but you are going to get ravaged by the Leftists for attacking their messiah. It won't be long before the "rabid ones' get you, disparage you, and call you every name in the book. Be thankful it is Memorial Day weekend, lol.

Should I smell urine in the air soon, I will know that they tried to p** on you, lol.

Good luck with telling the truth! Still, nice to see you are unafraid!

OBAMA = saved a nation & the world economy from the ravages of a dumb ass (G. W.) from Texas & his world wide depression.

Can I call the "charming and delightful" Caddo as number 1, lol!

Obama has well earned the title of "worst American President ever!" In fact the asshole exceeded expectations in earning that distinction.

Might want to read things before cutting and pasting them....
Well I sure as hell was not going to type the info out....to old to do that anymore.

I blame it on my keyboard, the cats, autocorrect....my sister called me today worried I was needing help. Turns out one of my cats was texting her as I had left the app open and tossed it on the table and the cat started playing with the phone and autocorrect was turning its bops on the phone into words and numbers.

Yup, Barry broke his oath of office, to uphold the constitution uphold the law, etc... He trampled a LAW that was passed - refused to enforce it simply because HE did not like it.

His declaration that he was not going to enforce DOMA was his 1st unofficial signal to Americans that he was a dictator wannabe and had planned to do whatever he wanted to do.

I agree Bush was a bad president. But Obama was no hero and was lucky to follow a bad act with mediocrity and look good as a result. His speeches were good but policies bad. And, he was the worse president for inspiring workers-"you didn't build that"-I built lots of things and feel personally insulted as do many others. People build businesses, houses, and relationships. And now we have a president who is building a brand.

I dunno for sure, but it seems to me Obama is the first president to have his entire presidential legacy near-erased by his successor.

All the world now once again takes its cues from the United States, under Trump, even though they whine about it.

Forum List

Back