Obama Derangement Syndrome

Don't worrry the righties on these boards are in denial.

They will post shit they like and then bitch when someone posts something that causes them to deal with facts.

The conservative mind does not deal well with facts that don't fit into their reality.

Like they said, if Obama walked on water, they would say he can't swim.:cuckoo:

They will post shit they like and then bitch when someone posts something that causes them to deal with facts.

The conservative mind does not deal well with facts that don't fit into their reality.

Obamaroids worship the very ground their Messiah walks on

Barry is now the new Bush, according to Chris & Racheal Maddow

See what I mean? That's not at all what Maddow said, but it's easier to deal with if you spin it your way.

Right now this board is dominated by whiney right wing losers who can't accept the election by the majority of the voters.

Fuck them all but nine.

April 18, 2003

Bush Can't Swim
Grouchy Old Cripple: Bush Can't Swim

Barry is now the new Bush, according to Chris & Racheal Maddow

See what I mean? That's not at all what Maddow said, but it's easier to deal with if you spin it your way.

Right now this board is dominated by whiney right wing losers who can't accept the election by the majority of the voters.

Fuck them all but nine.

Why wont the winners pass all Obamas important wishes He is to big to fail.

Well, it looks as if we will get some sort of Health Care Bill passed. Not what we actually need, but enough that we can improve it over the coming years. Then the Cap and Trade will pass on the CO2 issue. In the meantime, the Armenian-Turkey agreement looks like the beginning of a number of issues that are being addressed, quietly, by this administration.

Then there are the number of Al Queda leaders that have been dying rather violently in the last few months arround the world. Not much said by the administration. Just brief articles in the back pages of the newspapers.

Look at what the Conservatives are seeing. A well educated President that is an exceptional speaker, is starting to have real successes in spite of the pile of shit handed to him by the previous administration. A President that is a moderate Liberal. After the absolute trainwreck they created in foriegn affairs and the economy, a Liberal President that succeeds in all the areas they failed is their worst nightmare.

That would be exceptional reader, rocks. Al qeada leaders have been dying rather violently for the alst eight years. I you'd pull your head ouf of Obama's butt crack maybe you be able to deal more easily with reality. What successes? Armenia and Turkey? The beef here is around a century old all the original players on both sides are dead.

Well, it looks as if we will get some sort of Health Care Bill passed. Not what we actually need, but enough that we can improve it over the coming years. Then the Cap and Trade will pass on the CO2 issue. In the meantime, the Armenian-Turkey agreement looks like the beginning of a number of issues that are being addressed, quietly, by this administration.

Then there are the number of Al Queda leaders that have been dying rather violently in the last few months arround the world. Not much said by the administration. Just brief articles in the back pages of the newspapers.

Look at what the Conservatives are seeing. A well educated President that is an exceptional speaker, is starting to have real successes in spite of the pile of shit handed to him by the previous administration. A President that is a moderate Liberal. After the absolute trainwreck they created in foriegn affairs and the economy, a Liberal President that succeeds in all the areas they failed is their worst nightmare.

So true.

"Speak softly, but carry a big stick."

It was true then, it's true today.

Bush's creed was, "Talk loudly and act like a big dick."

a Liberal President that succeeds in all the areas they failed is their worst nightmare.

Not much chance this will happen. But keep investing in "hopey changey"

Have fun!

"Hope and Change" - Simple mantra for simle minds.

This is great, the Obatrons are now 100% Busbots, and are even now adopting the same criticims of their critics!

Barry is now the new Bush, according to Chris & Racheal Maddow! :lol:

Man, this comedy writes itself!

Except that it's not funny anymore. Not when congress is hamstrung due to constant bickering and can't get anything done. Why should ANY OF US tolerate this shit any longer? CDR=BDR=ODR. Enough already. And if Krauthammer can't see it, then he has my sympathies. Too many of his fellow right-wing columnists can see the writing on the wall that if the Republicans don't start showing some spark of intelligence, the party is finished.

Here's what Tom Friedman has to say about it. This is serious, folks, and it must stop.

Read the whole opinion piece here, equating the assassination of Israel's PM Rabin (excerpts follow):

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/30/opinion/30friedman.html?emc=eta1

I want to add my voice because the parallels to Israel then and America today turn my stomach: I have no problem with any of the substantive criticism of President Obama from the right or left. But something very dangerous is happening. Criticism from the far right has begun tipping over into delegitimation and creating the same kind of climate here that existed in Israel on the eve of the Rabin assassination.

What kind of madness is it that someone would create a poll on Facebook asking respondents, “Should Obama be killed?” The choices were: “No, Maybe, Yes, and Yes if he cuts my health care.” The Secret Service is now investigating. I hope they put the jerk in jail and throw away the key because this is exactly what was being done to Rabin.

April 18, 2003

Bush Can't Swim

The fact that you would desperately search the Internet for a tit-for-tat argument says to me that you need to get a life, Mr. F.

a Liberal President that succeeds in all the areas they failed is their worst nightmare.

Not much chance this will happen. But keep investing in "hopey changey"

Have fun!

"Hope and Change" - Simple mantra for simle minds.

Hope and change are similar mantras during any presidential election. They just happened to stick with Obama more than usual because two thirds of the country was looking forward to HOPE AND CHANGE during the campaign. But I know you think "hopey changey" is very clever, so carry on.

April 18, 2003

Bush Can't Swim

The fact that you would desperately search the Internet for a tit-for-tat argument says to me that you need to get a life, Mr. F.
I happen to have a memory,There was no desperate search .
It was a clever joke when was first uttered,
It made sense since Bush had very little favorable media presence.

When it is rehashed to support Obama ,who has considerable support from the media already it doesn't really make sense.

You just cant see the truth through your koolaid goggles .

When it is rehashed to support Obama ,who has considerable support from the media already it doesn't really make sense.

Obama walks on water harkens back to the campaign. That "joke" was already old long before now.

Obama walks on water harkens back to the campaign. That "joke" was already old long before now.

yes Obama is way past walking on water, raising the dead and healing the waters of the oceans are his pre occupations at the moment...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back