Obama deporting more illegals than Bush did

NOW where all the Unions, LaRaza, the bleeding heart liberals SCREECHING ABOUT THIS.

he is being mean to BROWN PEOPLE, isn't he.

Lolol. The msm has picked up the story and this is how they are running with it; Obama deporting 10% more illegals than Bush lol

I thought it was 8% compared to one year of bush's presidency? Oh no biggie let's just round it off to 10%.

So already they are spinning and lying.

I told you Obama probably drafted that Arizona law. He is a two faced con artist.

Who knows what is fact.[/QUOT

Bush had a love affair with Mexico and illegal immigrants. He wanted to give them all citizenship.

I'm for all out deportation. But the outrage wasn't there pre Obama. Forgive me if I call people out for the faux outrage now.

Yes, it was.

Ever hear of the Minutemen. I know they were dismissed as being racist against the Hispanics. The southern border states have been requesting help for years. Now that the Arizona law has been in the news the media has picked up on this again. That is the reason it is in the spot light. You statement is not true. It happened Pre-Obama it just did not get the attention because it did not have a controversial law to bring it into the public eye.

I'm for all out deportation. But the outrage wasn't there pre Obama. Forgive me if I call people out for the faux outrage now.

No, you're way off on that one. As someone has already pointed out, the Minutemen have been down on the border for a few years now. Bush received an enormous backlash from his own party when he tried to push through his version of amnesty to the illegals currently here. That was in 2007 and people were so furious that they actually crashed the switchboard on Capitol Hill from all of the calls coming in opposing Bush's plan.

To say the people complaining about this today is simply partisan or "faux outrage" is a steep mischaracterization.

Under Obama, More Illegal Immigrants Sent Home : NPR

July 28, 2010

Even as it challenges Arizona's get-tough approach to illegal immigration, the Obama administration has been waging a crackdown of its own. The federal government is quietly deporting hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants and scrutinizing hundreds of employers suspected of hiring them.

President Obama told an audience at American University this month that's while it's not possible to round up and deport all the illegal immigrants in the United States, his administration won't turn a blind eye to those who entered this country illegally.

"No matter how decent they are, no matter their reasons, the 11 million who broke these laws should be held accountable," Obama said.

In fact, the federal government under President Obama has steadily increased the deportation of illegal immigrants. The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency says it's on track to expel some 400,000 people this year, 8 percent more than 2008 — the last year of the Bush administration.

one question......when is it going to start happening in California?.....and please,dont tell me it is.....

Under Obama, More Illegal Immigrants Sent Home : NPR

July 28, 2010

Even as it challenges Arizona's get-tough approach to illegal immigration, the Obama administration has been waging a crackdown of its own. The federal government is quietly deporting hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants and scrutinizing hundreds of employers suspected of hiring them.

President Obama told an audience at American University this month that's while it's not possible to round up and deport all the illegal immigrants in the United States, his administration won't turn a blind eye to those who entered this country illegally.

"No matter how decent they are, no matter their reasons, the 11 million who broke these laws should be held accountable," Obama said.

In fact, the federal government under President Obama has steadily increased the deportation of illegal immigrants. The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency says it's on track to expel some 400,000 people this year, 8 percent more than 2008 — the last year of the Bush administration.

11 million?...:razz: right, more like 18-22...NPR, please.

Forum List

Back