obama deploys troops to guard mexico-us border

spoken like a true armchair drug warrior. i suppose you are right there at the border watching? more like watching lunatics like glen beck, bill o'reilly and sean hannity, it seems.

i posted this thread and phony attempts at drug interdiction has been in the theme straight along.

i wasn't talking only about mexico, either. my assertion is that everybody along the pipe is paying for protection right up to the guy who fronts your dealer a quantity of whatever it is that you smoke, stuff up your nose or inject in your body.

More like reading my daily newspaper, fucktard, and listening to the testimony of the people who ARE "border watching", aka the ranchers who live down there and SEE the armed drug caravans driving across their land.

"The people who live within 60 to 80 miles of the Arizona/Mexico Border have for years been terrorized and have pleaded for help to stop the daily invasion of humans who cross their property . One Rancher testified that 300 to 1200 people a DAY come across his ranch vandalizing his property, stealing his vehicles and property, cutting down his fences, and leaving trash. In the last two years he has found 17 dead bodies and two Koran bibles.

Another rancher testified that daily drugs are brought across his ranch in a military operation. A point man with a machine gun goes in front, 1/2 mile behind are the guards fully armed, 1/2 mile behind them are the drugs, behind the drugs 1/2 mile are more guards. These people are violent and they will kill anyone who gets in the way. This was not the only rancher we heard that day that talked about the drug trains.

One man told of two illegal's who came upon his property one shot in the back and the other in the arm by the drug runners who had forced them to carry the drugs and then shot them. Daily they listen to gun fire during the night it is not safe to leave his family alone on the ranch and they can't leave the ranch for fear of nothing being left when they come back. "
- Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen

Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen Explains Why She Supports SB 1070, The Border State's Tough New Immigration Law-Commentary!

So stick that in your smug, "I know so much about drug trafficking because I watch Law and Order" pipe and smoke it, ass clown. Who do you think they need to pay for "protection" to cross the border? You think the Mexican border is like the Berlin Wall, fucktard? Hardly.

Tell me, oh great wise one, where are YOU and YOUR sources of "wisdom" about how the Mexican border works?

if you wish to communicate with me, you will need to lose the childish name calling.

i haven't had a television in ten years and have never even seen law and order.

i haven't spent any time at the border. i do the tucson gem shows in the winter and i live in austin, tx. i see what is already across the border and i see how the distribution network works the cops. i took a bullet in los angeles for interfering with the contra-gate cocaine cartel back in the late '80's.

few shipment of any weight can move safely unprotected. even those little caravans you whine about. if they do not have law enforcement paid to look the other way, they almost invariably get caught --- maybe not right at the border and they maybe didn't need to pay anybody off right at the border but they certainly needed to grease people at the origin and destination of their journey for safe passage.

If YOU wish to communicate with ME, you will need to lose the childish attempts to order me around. I don't personally give a rat's ass if you storm off in a huff or not. Don't flatter yourself.

I don't honestly give a smuck if you watch TV or not. Your take on the world is as simplistic as if you did, and it doesn't matter to me WHERE you acquired it. You misunderstand if you think I was looking to hear about your personal life.

BIG shock that you haven't spent any time at the border. And yet you feel competent to tell ME about what's happening around here. I fail to see what getting shot has to do with making you any more knowledgeable about how drugs cross the border.

So you've decided, in your "infinite wisdom" acquired by attending the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, that law enforcement on the Arizona-Mexico border is so thickly seeded that it MUST be corrupt and accepting bribes, is that it? You just "know" that that's how it is, and testimony before the Arizona State Legislature, culminating in the passage of SB 1070, is "whining about little caravans"?

You are now cordially invited to shut your arrogant, ignorant mouth until you have more of use to say than my 16-month-old. FLUSH!

i'm not going to storm off in a huff or even spit and scratch at your royal nastiness, mainly because i do have to cop to not spending more time at the border than it takes to get across it.

i do stand by my claims about graft being required to get any significant shipment of drugs across any american border. not living near the border and being descended from immigrants, my feelings are not so strong as people whose lives are more directly impacted by illegals.

my interest in this story has been from the beginning its implications in execution of the drug war and i daresay your knowledge of that is limited to what you see in the media. mine isn't

since you mention toilets, may i recommend you try a bidet? besides the obvious hygienic benefits, they are very relaxing. if your toilet isn't equipped, you can get the same effect by laying underneath the tub faucet and turning it on full blast for a few seconds.

....."The people who live within 60 to 80 miles of the Arizona/Mexico Border have for years been terrorized and have pleaded for help to stop the daily invasion of humans who cross their property . One Rancher testified that 300 to 1200 people a DAY come across his ranch vandalizing his property, stealing his vehicles and property, cutting down his fences, and leaving trash. In the last two years he has found 17 dead bodies and two Koran bibles.

Another rancher testified that daily drugs are brought across his ranch in a military operation. A point man with a machine gun goes in front, 1/2 mile behind are the guards fully armed, 1/2 mile behind them are the drugs, behind the drugs 1/2 mile are more guards. These people are violent and they will kill anyone who gets in the way. This was not the only rancher we heard that day that talked about the drug trains.

One man told of two illegal's who came upon his property one shot in the back and the other in the arm by the drug runners who had forced them to carry the drugs and then shot them. Daily they listen to gun fire during the night it is not safe to leave his family alone on the ranch and they can't leave the ranch for fear of nothing being left when they come back. "
- Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen....

Arizona State Senator Sylvia Allen Explains Why She Supports SB 1070, The Border State's Tough New Immigration Law-Commentary!......

I have no doubt, all of the above is true, but you must understand the corruption runs through all aspects of the border, and it is blatently open for the public to see in the southwest. Tommywho70x has a solid point to be made about American corruption.

piles-of-cash.jpg

One which neither of you have bothered to document whatsoever. May I ask whatever gave either of you the idea that your words for it carried the weight of a taco fart in a high breeze with me?

I have never said this in a post before, but it's true. If you are so out-of-touch that you can not understand corruption without a link, just go sit in bliss in your bubble of a make believe world or look it up yourself! :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
I have no doubt, all of the above is true, but you must understand the corruption runs through all aspects of the border, and it is blatently open for the public to see in the southwest. Tommywho70x has a solid point to be made about American corruption.

piles-of-cash.jpg

One which neither of you have bothered to document whatsoever. May I ask whatever gave either of you the idea that your words for it carried the weight of a taco fart in a high breeze with me?

I have never said this in a post before, but it's true. If you are so out-of-touch that you can not understand corruption without a link, just go sit in bliss in your bubble of a make believe world or look it up yourself! :eusa_doh:

I love it. "If you can't just take my word for it and don't go out and immediately prove MY conclusions correct for me, then you're stupid!"

Jesus GOD, how does a drooling freak like you even find the ON button, let alone type in all the letters needed to come to a political debate board, at which you are so far out of your league, my toddler would make a better showing? Get off my screen until your brain cell divides and makes a little friend for itself.

I love it. "If you can't just take my word for it and don't go out and immediately prove MY conclusions correct for me, then you're stupid!"

Jesus GOD, how does a drooling freak like you even find the ON button, let alone type in all the letters needed to come to a political debate board, at which you are so far out of your league, my toddler would make a better showing? Get off my screen until your brain cell divides and makes a little friend for itself.

You are saying that you need an answer to this? "......you must understand the corruption runs through all aspects of the border, and it is blatently open for the public to see in the southwest."

No, Cecilie, you are what is referred to as a "time burner." I tried to be polite about it, but you did not get the message. Try this, you ask stupid questions that everyone knows the answer to. You are a waste of time, learn to use Google when you have a question. Don't dump it in a post expecting others to research for you. Simpler yet, you could watch some television news. :eusa_doh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

Here is a Google search there are 310,000 web sites with information on border patrol corruption, start by reading any one of them.

Google

No wonder 10% of the male population is gay.

Last edited:
I know this question has been asked and I'm still trying to figure it out as well. What the hell will they be doing?

The 1,200 National Guard troops President Obama is dispatching to the U.S.-Mexico border will provide intelligence, reconnaissance and other "back office" support, but one thing they won't be doing is helping a beleaguered Border Patrol and local law enforcement nab illegal immigrants and smugglers flowing into Arizona.

It's much more back office functions of receiving reports that are coming in from other intelligence entities," he said. The troops will "review and analyze" intelligence, then "feed that to the people who are actually the presence on the border itself." In addition, he said the troops will observe the border from remote surveillance points, then communicate with Customs and Border Protection officers.

FOXNews.com - Obama: National Guard Won't Be on Front Lines in Arizona

Could this be more about terrorism? Interesting article here.

The Department of Homeland Security has warned Texas law enforcement agencies that a renowned Al Qaeda terrorist is planning to sneak into the U.S. through Mexico, illustrating that Middle Eastern extremists continue to exploit the porous southern border in their quest to harm Americans.

While alarming, this case is hardly unique but rather part of a growing trend among Islamic terrorists to slip into the U.S. through a notoriously vulnerable 2,000-mile stretch. Mexican drug cartels and Middle Eastern extremists have for years joined forces to smuggle weapons and terrorists into the U.S., though the mainstream media coverage has largely ignored it to focus on the humble, poverty-stricken Mexicans who simply come to seek a better life.

Feds Warn Of Terrorists Sneaking Into U.S. Through Mexico | Judicial Watch

If that is Obama's reason for sending the guard, then I give him kudos. But of course, he doesn't have the cajones to say that lest we insult the undocumented Somalians. I just hope that it's not more money flushed down the toilet, as some have suggested here.

Kudos would be if he had sent more than 1200 and without tying their hands behind their back - also, it would help if we stopped cuddling Mexico.

Kudos would be if he had sent more than 1200 and without tying their hands behind their back - also, it would help if we stopped cuddling Mexico.

are you serious?

are you suggesting sending troops out free to fire on unarmed people attempting to cross the border illegally?

can we get a few more opinions on that scenario please?

Forum List

Back