Obama/Democrats.. Desperate to Win

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Any lie, any 1/2 assed truth the Democrats will do it this election season.

The end justifies the means election no doubt...

Does anyone doubt this observation?

Last edited:
I'm no Obama fan but unless he presides over some sort of real disaster. like a stock market collapse or a 9/11 style terrorist attack, this election is done deal. It's gonna be a giant douche versus a turd sandwich. And that familiar turd sandwich will beat some new giant douche.

Transcript the Democrat's "Great Orator" announcing his reelection bid.:

Barack..... Um said:
I uh, um,..am.... uhh....... here today to.... umm, uh, ... tell you people that I......am ....uhh.... now.... ummm ah.....runnin......for re.....ahh......reelection... ummm.....Thank You.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHgH5i8ug6E]Obama: I Give uh Good um Speech - YouTube[/ame]

It is all about the key issues. look around you, they're staring you in the face !

I'm no Obama fan but unless he presides over some sort of real disaster. like a stock market collapse or a 9/11 style terrorist attack, this election is done deal. It's gonna be a giant douche versus a turd sandwich. And that familiar turd sandwich will beat some new giant douche.

:lol:.. it's difficult supporting any dog in this fight but Obama's proven a weak leader and has only further split the country. The list of failures is far to long.. Time to move on, in my opinion..

I believe the American people will go for the alternate when it comes down to it...:dunno:

With the strong recovery in the economy that we are now seeing, Obama will probably win in the greatest landslide in history. The Republiscams destroyed the economy and Obama is restoring it. That is all the nation needs to know.

With the strong recovery in the economy that we are now seeing, Obama will probably win in the greatest landslide in history. The Republiscams destroyed the economy and Obama is restoring it. That is all the nation needs to know.

:lol:...why even try...

:lol:.. it's difficult supporting any dog in this fight but Obama's proven a weak leader and has only further split the country. The list of failures is far to long.. Time to move on, in my opinion..

I believe the American people will go for the alternate when it comes down to it...:dunno:

Could be. I'm not sure either way. If I had to pick though, I'd say that after the 2007 scare, banks collapsing, markets failing and all that.... people are going to be a little hesitant to rock the boat. Kind of like the Bush 2nd term. He was the turd sandwich but the circumstances dictated that that the turd get another term.

You are deranged.

No kidding... I don't think I've read a more HORSE SHIT post than that since TDM wrote something.

What a fucking MORON.

But then, he's just helping you out by giving you a PRIME EXAMPLE of your OP subject.

Last edited:

No kidding... I don't think I've read a more HORSE SHIT post than that since TDM wrote something.

What a fucking MORON.

But then, he's just helping you out by giving you a PRIME EXAMPLE of your OP subject.

I say laugh it off and move on...:D

If that's democrats then what are republicans? Not desperate? With all the self sabotage I can see how you would think republicans do not want to win that bad.

Death panels.

It's inevitable.. not under that title of course but the results will be the same..

Check it out where the government already have that much control over the citizens, it's an accepted reality.

Last edited:

Gas just went over $4.00/gal where I live. That is a real disaster. If it goes over $5.00 this summer, Obam is toast. He's probably already toast.

Strong recovery? Gotta stop smoking that stuff, dude...

Forum List

Back