Obama/Democrat Credibility

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
:blahblah:.......:rofl:

I can't name one thing Obama or the Democratic Party has credibility on any more!!!

Cool

is this thread an excuse to post smilies??

:eusa_boohoo: This one is always fun to show you just don't care

I can't name one thing Obama or the Democratic Party has credibility on any more!!!

I can. They seem to do well in the bribes and payoff department. They also have lying down to an art. They are the only two things with any kind of credibility I can find within the Democratic Party.

The oxymoron created by your thread title defies the powers of the universe to contain!!!! :)

Cool

is this thread an excuse to post smilies??

:eusa_boohoo: This one is always fun to show you just don't care

Actually... I care a great deal, to see what your Party has done and is continuing to do to this country, I find devastating.

If you cared for your country, you would feel the same but you don't, you continue to rationalize and make excuses. Why?

Since when do any politicians have any credibility?

This is the essence of the problem.

You believe they don't and expect it.

I believe they should and expect it.

Name one who does - and don't say Ron Paul. Name a real player - someone with actual power - who has any credibility at all.

I'm not saying that politicians shouldn't have credibility - in a perfect world they would. But we don't live in a perfect world, and they don't.

Lumpy, do you have any specifics in mind?

First thing that comes up credibility wise when I talk with my hippie friends is "Obama said it was time to pull out of Iraq and put more into Afghanistan."

Well sure enough we are and they seem surprised Obama isn't stopping war planet wide even though he said it was time to focus on Afghanistan.

Then my Republican friends and they complain about this Gitmo or healthcare stuff. Just like Obama said he would. Well, the Gitmo thing is going slowly. The healthcare ideals are getting watered down.

Definitely things we can debate about but we can't exactly say "Obama lied about closing Gitmo"

Lumpy, do you have any specifics in mind?

First thing that comes up credibility wise when I talk with my hippie friends is "Obama said it was time to pull out of Iraq and put more into Afghanistan."

Well sure enough we are and they seem surprised Obama isn't stopping war planet wide even though he said it was time to focus on Afghanistan.

Then my Republican friends and they complain about this Gitmo or healthcare stuff. Just like Obama said he would. Well, the Gitmo thing is going slowly. The healthcare ideals are getting watered down.

Definitely things we can debate about but we can't exactly say "Obama lied about closing Gitmo"

Pick an issue, promises broken, lower unemployment, lower national debt, health care debate open to public (PBS), fiscal restraint, bi-partisanship and new tone in Washington, no lobbyists in administration, no favors for special interests, cut back on pork barrel spending just to name a few.

You may want to read "Obama Wars" in the Economy Forum

Last edited:
HEE YUK HEE YUK I bets you voted fer dis guy twice tho

dubya-bananas.JPG

Did you expect credibility during the Bush/Cheney/Rove years (failures), Lumpy? Doubt it.

Did you expect credibility during the Bush/Cheney/Rove years (failures), Lumpy? Doubt it.

I believe they did what they said they were going to do, not that I necessarily liked it. In fact, Bush's lack of control on spending, down right ticked me off.

Forum List

Back