Obama demands/gets $20Billion + public apology from BP

When we win it all back we'll new these new dictatorial powers to break up unions and Liberal groups.

This is gonna be sweet!

Now that Obama has all these new dictatorial powers, what makes you think we're going to let you win the presidency? :lol::lol:

Besides, once we let all the undocumented residents come over the border and take away your guns, your red states will be so overcrowded, you won't be able to make it to a polling station to vote.

You'll see. So far, it's all going according to plan

Ohh, I didn't think that one through...fuck

When we win it all back we'll new these new dictatorial powers to break up unions and Liberal groups.

This is gonna be sweet!

Now that Obama has all these new dictatorial powers, what makes you think we're going to let you win the presidency? :lol::lol:

Besides, once we let all the undocumented residents come over the border and take away your guns, your red states will be so overcrowded, you won't be able to make it to a polling station to vote.

You'll see. So far, it's all going according to plan

another new plan. epic fail

Knock it off with the racist remarks you dumb shit.

I wasn't referring to the very few right wingnuts that aren't afraid of minorities, no, I'm talking about the vast majority of the Conservative Confederate White Wingnut Republican Party of Teabags. They know who they are:

teapartypic.jpg

Don't deny it now man, you were proud of it the other day. You really believe that only whites are smart enough to figure out that Obama is a terrible idiotic excuse for a President. Wear that hood with pride asshole.

kkk.jpg

Obama will be one of the greatest presidents this nation has ever had. After Reagan and Bush and others of that ilk, white wingers simply can't see "greatness" because there is too much "hate".

I wasn't referring to the very few right wingnuts that aren't afraid of minorities, no, I'm talking about the vast majority of the Conservative Confederate White Wingnut Republican Party of Teabags. They know who they are:

teapartypic.jpg

Don't deny it now man, you were proud of it the other day. You really believe that only whites are smart enough to figure out that Obama is a terrible idiotic excuse for a President. Wear that hood with pride asshole.

kkk.jpg

Obama will be one of the greatest presidents this nation has ever had. After Reagan and Bush and others of that ilk, white wingers simply can't see "greatness" because there is too much "hate".

i see you took your herion shot. keep at it addict

Not seeing where Obama got anything that wasn't already promised by BP. BP said they would pay for the spill. BP has already apoligized.

Just more WH spin to try to change Obama's poor image.

obama had some to do with it, but not as much as his hard core worshippers believe....they announced the deal before the negotiations were over...reid and mayors from the gulf region asked for this weeks ago...

it was major public pressure, to give obama all the credit is stupid beyond belief

The most interesting thing was the involvement of Jamie Gorelick. She has been a DC insider since the Clinton Administration, with a stint scooping up her crony pay-offs at Fannie Mae.

The fact that she is representing BP is a big tip off regarding how high this Theater registers on the Kabuki Scale. (hint: Very High Indeed).
They really believe we are idiots....

Now Zander, we know people like yourself are idiots.:razz:

Now for all of you wingnuts, how long did it take to get Exxon to pay anything? And how much of the loss was actually paid? And how many of those that saw their livelyhood destroyed died before their claims were settled? How about 8000?

President Obama did very well in getting a 20 Billion dollar escrow account set up and an independent agency to distribute the funds. And this is not the ceiling. And another $100 million for unemployment for the rig workers put out of work because of the neccessary moritorium.

People will remember that all too many Republicans opposed the people of the Gulf getting any kind of relief from the corperation that destroyed their businesses. That is why Boehner ordered Barton to retract. And why Barton saluted and did so.

Not seeing where Obama got anything that wasn't already promised by BP. BP said they would pay for the spill. BP has already apoligized.

obama had some to do with it, but not as much as his hard core worshippers believe....they announced the deal before the negotiations were over...reid and mayors from the gulf region asked for this weeks ago...

it was major public pressure, to give obama all the credit is stupid beyond belief

It was Reid who gave the figure of 20B to Obama. Fearless Leader Obama couldn't figure that out on his own. Some people think that R. Emmanuel is Obama's brain, when in reality it's H. Reid.

It was Reid who gave the figure of 20B to Obama. Fearless Leader Obama couldn't figure that out on his own. Some people think that R. Emmanuel is Obama's brain, when in reality it's H. Reid.

Well, no one's going to claim that the conservatives all think with one mind

That would be giving them at least 4 times the credit they deserve :lol:

Well, no one's going to claim that the conservatives all think with one mind

That would be giving them at least 4 times the credit they deserve :lol:

You're calling people stupid ? That's fucking rich, even liberals were calling you stupid last week when you ran off and hid for a few days hoping people would leave you alone.

really awesome except for the fact that BP had promised to pay for it since day one.

Yes. Anyone who has done ANY work in PR would tell you that BP pretty much HAD TO say they would help undo their own mess. Did you really expect them to drop the ball on this one and just say "my bad" or "not my fault" or "not payin for it, we're going to Mexico"? Of COURSE they had to say they would make good. Did they say they'd pay 20 billion dollars though? I don't think so.

But why must this be such a gigantic political issue? A company botched something up. Someone stepped in to ensure they took responsibility for it. Is this really so politically heated that we get rabid whenever our government does anything in the name of justice and attempting to hold corporations to a standard of decency?

really awesome except for the fact that BP had promised to pay for it since day one.

Yes. Anyone who has done ANY work in PR would tell you that BP pretty much HAD TO say they would help undo their own mess. Did you really expect them to drop the ball on this one and just say "my bad" or "not my fault" or "not payin for it, we're going to Mexico"? Of COURSE they had to say they would make good. Did they say they'd pay 20 billion dollars though? I don't think so.

But why must this be such a gigantic political issue? A company botched something up. Someone stepped in to ensure they took responsibility for it. Is this really so politically heated that we get rabid whenever our government does anything in the name of justice and attempting to hold corporations to a standard of decency?

Because we never had a President who could do a spot-on, flawless imitation of a Fascist

Because we never had a President who could do a spot-on, flawless imitation of a Fascist

It's no imitation my brother.

:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

Typical of those conservatives who are "ten feet tall in ASCII, 2" long IRL", they whine about how their country is falling to fascists, and all the cowards can do is whine on the Internet.

Can you believe it? Republicans are gonna

HOWL!

howling%20rocket2.jpg

20 billion in escrow WITH NO CAP and 100 million for unemployed oil rig workers.

AND HE MADE THE CEO APOLIGIZE. Yep, that Obama, according to the white, knows how to apologize. LOOKS LIKE HE IS EVEN BETTER AT MAKING OTHERS DO IT.

Republicans are pissed. If Americans don't "suffer", then how do the White Wingnuts move their "agenda" forward?

Knock it off with the racist remarks you dumb shit.

Come on Con...you and I both know that there's no such thing as a racist libocrat... they are "above" racism. It's only for common folk.

But I AM curious about the BLACK WINGNUTS...where do they go for acceptance? Those poor, poor lost souls........

So.....let me see if I got this...all the apologies that BP gave prior to this were no good...is that it? They only count when Obama "demands" one?

Can you be any more elitist than that?

I get this image of him laying in the floor, throwing a tantrum, kicking and screaming... " I WANT AN APOLOGY RIGHT NOW!!"

I still fail to see how the president demanding monetary retribution for this incident is a bad thing. Can one of the airheads barking about fascism explain why this is bad?

I still fail to see how the president demanding monetary retribution for this incident is a bad thing. Can one of the airheads barking about fascism explain why this is bad?

Ok Hick, imagine this scenario

You are caught speeding and receive a ticket. You call in to find out how much it is and they tell you $75, but a few weeks later they tell you , oh no we changed our minds we demand that you pay $25 MILLION . How happy would you be then?

Well, I'm not a fascist barking airhead....but, I'll give you an answer anyway....

Obama is demanding something that a law has already established a limit on. 75 million...What do you think would happen if BP said no to any figure above that? I mean really...what would happen?

I expect Congress would immediately pen a new 1500 page law that would be passed overnight to change the rules. That part is what bothers me...

Forum List

Back