Obama/Dem/Care at 56% opposition

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Not that Democrats or Obama care but their health care plans suck with most Americans!

(According to Rasmussen Report)
Fifty-six percent (56%) of voters nationwide now oppose the health care reform proposed by President Obama and congressional Democrats. That’s the highest level of opposition yet measured and includes 44% who are Strongly Opposed.

Just 43% now favor the proposal, including 24% who Strongly Favor it.

Ya go ahead, shove it down the collective American throats, you power crazed imbeciles!

:dig:

Because Republicans have never forced anything down anyone's throat? :eusa_eh:

Besides, there are other polls:

http://crooksandliars.com/node/31549

In a new poll done by CBS and the NY Times shows that not only do Americans want a public option, they want it BIG TIME. These are numbers that the White House and Rahm can't ignore anymore.
65% of Americas do favor a government administered health care plan like Medicare that would compete with private insurance companies. That's something the Baucus Dogs and Republicans do not want to see after the mark ups have just completed. I'm sure they thought the teabaggers spoke for America, but as any informed person would know, they do not.

Last edited:

New CBS/NY Times poll: 65% of Americans want the Public option | Crooks and Liars

In a new poll done by CBS and the NY Times shows that not only do Americans want a public option, they want it BIG TIME. These are numbers that the White House and Rahm can't ignore anymore.
65% of Americas do favor a government administered health care plan like Medicare that would compete with private insurance companies. That's something the Baucus Dogs and Republicans do not want to see after the mark ups have just completed. I'm sure they thought the teabaggers spoke for America, but as any informed person would know, they do not.
Amazing how you can skew results when you ask the questions right.

Would you rather have a public option or watch grandma die in the streets?
And watch the results flow in.

New CBS/NY Times poll: 65% of Americans want the Public option | Crooks and Liars

You can explain how I'm wrong but aren't CBS and the New York Times bought and paid for by Democrats and the Obama Administration? You know bailed-out...:lol::lol::lol:

Amazing how you can skew results when you ask the questions right.

Would you rather have a public option or watch grandma die in the streets?
And watch the results flow in.

How is the question quoted skewed?

You can explain how I'm wrong but aren't CBS and the New York Times bought and paid for by Democrats and the Obama Administration? You know bailed-out...:lol::lol::lol:

Bailed out? Funny, I don't recall either of those two companies receiving funds.

Bailed out? Funny, I don't recall either of those two companies receiving funds.

:oops: Throw egg on my face, I was seeing CBS but thinking NBC who's parent company General Electric received a 140 billion dollar bailout. Sorry about that...:sad:

New Topics

Forum List

Back