obama delivers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by washamericom, Aug 29, 2010.

?

those who voted for obama, are you still happy with your vote?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. not sure

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. washamericom

washamericom Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,701
    to the folks that voted for president obama, are you still happy with your vote?

2. Coloradomtnman

Coloradomtnman Rational and proud of it.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,495
    Yes, I am still happy. As happy as I can be considering I had to choose between a Democrat and a Republican - neither of which are appealing choices. But I'd vote for almost anyone before I voted for a conservative. Conservatism doesn't encompass my values - it threatens that which I value. So, in other words, I'm happy that I don't have a bumbling moron like Bush, an VP who shoots people in the face and treats his lesbian daughter as though she's sick, an idiot like Rumsfeld starting wars, and I'm especially happy that Sarah Palin isn't in power.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. washamericom

washamericom Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,701
    well said... i don't agree, but your sentiment is logical

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  4. jeffrockit

jeffrockit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +165
    The Repub issues you stated are based on tabloid type actions and name calling, emotional rhetoric. Are you happy with the economy, continuing corruption in the govt, govt catering to special interests? In other words, are you happy with Washington politics as usual from Obama who continually stated in his campaign that he would "change" that?
    With partisan politics, we the people lose. What is even more disturbing is that the politicians love the divide as it has the people arguing and taking a stand against each other and ignoring where the real problem lies; the politicians and their endless quest for more power.
    Would you vote for a Democrat even if there was overwhelming evidence in your mind that the Repub candidate was the right person for the job? Do your partisan politics run deeper than any desire to see this country survive? If so, that is truly sad.

5. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    I didnt vote for Obama. I saw he was an empty suit long before this became apparent to most people with at least two functioning brain cells. People who did vote for him and realize their mistake should take a pledge never to vote again as they have proven themselves incompetent at democracy.

6. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    He's done about what I expected.

I'm not thrilled with the HC plan, neither and I happy with the AFghanistan policy, and I am less than thrilled by the way the stimulus is structured.

And since I cannot expect that the Republicans are ever again going to act like Republicans, I'll probably vote D again

7. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    RepubliCON$ such as Rabbi have started at a preconceived conclusion and are just walking their way back to it, doing everything within their power to make it a reality.

Lots of SAPS will fall for it. Not I though.

I'm quite pleased with Obama, Especially considering the hell he's going through with the RepubliCON$ and the cowardly Dems within the ranks.

8. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    Please. Tell us what the GOP is doing to "make it a reality." Did the GOP pass a worthless wasteful stimulus bill? Did the GOP design a strategy for Afghanistan that is failing every day? Did the GOP cast even one vote for Obamacare, the most unpopular gov't program in history? Did the GOP nominate low caliber people for the Supreme Court based on their race and gender? Did the GOP tell the Obamas to take a series of luxury vacations while many Americans are struggling to put food on the table?
    So just what has he done? What has he done for the black community specifically, a community with higher rates of unemployment across the board?

9. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    This is really the answer to your entire post. Yes. The CON$ attacked and weakened the bill from beginning to end. Pretending to be willing to go along with it as long as their ideas were included then the more their ideas were included the more they attacked it. They never intended to go along with it. It was a ploy to weaken it. And it worked.

Yes, the Bush Regime did. Obama continued it and has recently made steps to correct it.

See my first response. They did their damage.

LOL!!! This is laughable. Are you a fool or just an idiot? Obama is not the Bush Croonies Regime. He nomited highly qualified people, making history in the process and reflecting more diversity as seen in the rest of the population. Come again hack.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Again...more bufoonery from the self-proclaimed Rabbi. Hey bub...no one took as many vacays as The Shrub, nor will anyone ever. Besides, what does this have to do with POLICY? You crack me up.

LOL!!! Coming from the party that always like to pretend they don't see color or race or whatever have you and just wants to have people be judged based on their own merits, skills and/or accomplishments. Now you're asking a racist question like "what has Obama done for the black community." Knowing full well that the minute Obama even attempts to think about doing something like that you will go on a rabid attack that he's racist....the most racist President, no person in the history of the whole wide world!

LOL!!! You really are a clown Rabbi. Keep up the yucks!

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

10. Ozmar

Ozmar This tree will shoot you.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    I'd rather have Obama in the White House than have Sarah Palin one heartbeat from the presidency..:lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1