obama delivers

those who voted for obama, are you still happy with your vote?

• yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
to the folks that voted for president obama, are you still happy with your vote?

Yes, I am still happy. As happy as I can be considering I had to choose between a Democrat and a Republican - neither of which are appealing choices. But I'd vote for almost anyone before I voted for a conservative. Conservatism doesn't encompass my values - it threatens that which I value. So, in other words, I'm happy that I don't have a bumbling moron like Bush, an VP who shoots people in the face and treats his lesbian daughter as though she's sick, an idiot like Rumsfeld starting wars, and I'm especially happy that Sarah Palin isn't in power.

• Banned
Yes, I am still happy. As happy as I can be considering I had to choose between a Democrat and a Republican - neither of which are appealing choices. But I'd vote for almost anyone before I voted for a conservative. Conservatism doesn't encompass my values - it threatens that which I value. So, in other words, I'm happy that I don't have a bumbling moron like Bush, an VP who shoots people in the face and treats his lesbian daughter as though she's sick, an idiot like Rumsfeld starting wars, and I'm especially happy that Sarah Palin isn't in power.

well said... i don't agree, but your sentiment is logical

Last edited:

The Repub issues you stated are based on tabloid type actions and name calling, emotional rhetoric. Are you happy with the economy, continuing corruption in the govt, govt catering to special interests? In other words, are you happy with Washington politics as usual from Obama who continually stated in his campaign that he would "change" that?
With partisan politics, we the people lose. What is even more disturbing is that the politicians love the divide as it has the people arguing and taking a stand against each other and ignoring where the real problem lies; the politicians and their endless quest for more power.
Would you vote for a Democrat even if there was overwhelming evidence in your mind that the Repub candidate was the right person for the job? Do your partisan politics run deeper than any desire to see this country survive? If so, that is truly sad.

I didnt vote for Obama. I saw he was an empty suit long before this became apparent to most people with at least two functioning brain cells. People who did vote for him and realize their mistake should take a pledge never to vote again as they have proven themselves incompetent at democracy.

He's done about what I expected.

I'm not thrilled with the HC plan, neither and I happy with the AFghanistan policy, and I am less than thrilled by the way the stimulus is structured.

And since I cannot expect that the Republicans are ever again going to act like Republicans, I'll probably vote D again

RepubliCON$ such as Rabbi have started at a preconceived conclusion and are just walking their way back to it, doing everything within their power to make it a reality.

Lots of SAPS will fall for it. Not I though.

I'm quite pleased with Obama, Especially considering the hell he's going through with the RepubliCON$ and the cowardly Dems within the ranks.

RepubliCON$ such as Rabbi have started at a preconceived conclusion and are just walking their way back to it, doing everything within their power to make it a reality.

Lots of SAPS will fall for it. Not I though.

I'm quite pleased with Obama, Especially considering the hell he's going through with the RepubliCON$ and the cowardly Dems within the ranks.

Please. Tell us what the GOP is doing to "make it a reality." Did the GOP pass a worthless wasteful stimulus bill? Did the GOP design a strategy for Afghanistan that is failing every day? Did the GOP cast even one vote for Obamacare, the most unpopular gov't program in history? Did the GOP nominate low caliber people for the Supreme Court based on their race and gender? Did the GOP tell the Obamas to take a series of luxury vacations while many Americans are struggling to put food on the table?
So just what has he done? What has he done for the black community specifically, a community with higher rates of unemployment across the board?

Please. Tell us what the GOP is doing to "make it a reality." Did the GOP pass a worthless wasteful stimulus bill?
This is really the answer to your entire post. Yes. The CON$ attacked and weakened the bill from beginning to end. Pretending to be willing to go along with it as long as their ideas were included then the more their ideas were included the more they attacked it. They never intended to go along with it. It was a ploy to weaken it. And it worked.

Did the GOP design a strategy for Afghanistan that is failing every day?
Yes, the Bush Regime did. Obama continued it and has recently made steps to correct it.

Did the GOP cast even one vote for Obamacare, the most unpopular gov't program in history?
See my first response. They did their damage.

Did the GOP nominate low caliber people for the Supreme Court based on their race and gender?
LOL!!! This is laughable. Are you a fool or just an idiot? Obama is not the Bush Croonies Regime. He nomited highly qualified people, making history in the process and reflecting more diversity as seen in the rest of the population. Come again hack.

Did the GOP tell the Obamas to take a series of luxury vacations while many Americans are struggling to put food on the table?
So just what has he done?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Again...more bufoonery from the self-proclaimed Rabbi. Hey bub...no one took as many vacays as The Shrub, nor will anyone ever. Besides, what does this have to do with POLICY? You crack me up.

What has he done for the black community specifically, a community with higher rates of unemployment across the board?
LOL!!! Coming from the party that always like to pretend they don't see color or race or whatever have you and just wants to have people be judged based on their own merits, skills and/or accomplishments. Now you're asking a racist question like "what has Obama done for the black community." Knowing full well that the minute Obama even attempts to think about doing something like that you will go on a rabid attack that he's racist....the most racist President, no person in the history of the whole wide world!

LOL!!! You really are a clown Rabbi. Keep up the yucks!

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Which conservative values threaten you?

If you voted for Owe Bama and you're happy with the way things are going here in America, I think you could benefit from some professional mental help.

Please. Tell us what the GOP is doing to "make it a reality." Did the GOP pass a worthless wasteful stimulus bill?
This is really the answer to your entire post. Yes. The CON$ attacked and weakened the bill from beginning to end. Pretending to be willing to go along with it as long as their ideas were included then the more their ideas were included the more they attacked it. They never intended to go along with it. It was a ploy to weaken it. And it worked.

Did the GOP design a strategy for Afghanistan that is failing every day?
Yes, the Bush Regime did. Obama continued it and has recently made steps to correct it.
If he's correcting it, then he's not continuing it.

See my first response. They did their damage.

LOL!!! This is laughable. Are you a fool or just an idiot? Obama is not the Bush Croonies Regime. He nomited highly qualified people, making history in the process and reflecting more diversity as seen in the rest of the population. Come again hack.

Did the GOP tell the Obamas to take a series of luxury vacations while many Americans are struggling to put food on the table?
So just what has he done?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Again...more bufoonery from the self-proclaimed Rabbi. Hey bub...no one took as many vacays as The Shrub, nor will anyone ever. Besides, what does this have to do with POLICY? You crack me up.

It means a lot when Obama tells the American people about "“When times are tough, you tighten your belts" then takes eight vacations in one summer.

What has he done for the black community specifically, a community with higher rates of unemployment across the board?
LOL!!! Coming from the party that always like to pretend they don't see color or race or whatever have you and just wants to have people be judged based on their own merits, skills and/or accomplishments. Now you're asking a racist question like "what has Obama done for the black community." Knowing full well that the minute Obama even attempts to think about doing something like that you will go on a rabid attack that he's racist....the most racist President, no person in the history of the whole wide world!

LOL!!! You really are a clown Rabbi. Keep up the yucks!

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Flashback – Obama: “When times are tough, you tighten your belts.” Meanwhile, Michelle’s Spanish Holiday Cost American Taxpayers Over $375,000

Really? WHich provisions did "the con$" (whoever they are) weaken? What items would have made this stimulus bill a success that Dems wanted and were cut out by the minority Republicans?
Which ideas were included? How did these "weaken" this bill, which even you admit has been an abject failure?
You know, there is a reality that even you have to admit sometimes. Merely pretending something is true doesn't make it so. The idea that Republicans had any input whatsoever into any piece of legislation passed by the solid Democratically-controlled Congress is a laugh. You are either high or incredibly ill-informed.

Really? WHich provisions did "the con$" (whoever they are) weaken? What items would have made this stimulus bill a success that Dems wanted and were cut out by the minority Republicans?
Which ideas were included? How did these "weaken" this bill, which even you admit has been an abject failure?
You know, there is a reality that even you have to admit sometimes. Merely pretending something is true doesn't make it so. The idea that Republicans had any input whatsoever into any piece of legislation passed by the solid Democratically-controlled Congress is a laugh. You are either high or incredibly ill-informed.

Yep.

The left seems to forget that the Dems had a supermajority.

The Reps had no power to do anything at all.

Forum List

Back