Obama delays release of Grand Jury finding in Gentle Giant shooting

Your deflection has nothing to do with the point. In the context of the post they are mutually exclusive. I know its embarrassing I caught you out on this but lets stay on point.

What deflection? What context? What point? Your vapid retorts are devoid of substance. They may seem clever to you, but they're not. The only embarrassment I feel is from being gullible enough to believe that you were expressing honest opinions.
More deflections. The irony of someone claiming Obama is incompetent but able to mastermind a conspiracy is the epitome of failed logic. You can continue to play dumb to hide your embarrassment but it wont work to prove your point.

What are you, some kind of wind-up toy?
If thats what you call people when they embarrass you....then yes.

Thanks for clearing that up. I concede that I am embarrassed to have been talking to a wind-up toy.
If that makes you feel better about being embarrassed I grant you permission to call me a windup toy.

Not to worry, you are simply gravitating to your natural place social economically.

...always comical when people try to use terms they don't understand... LMAO.. "social" economically... :laugh2:

It's always comical to me when people aren't bright enough to recognize the difference between a mistype and the misunderstanding of a word...

Not to worry, you are simply gravitating to your natural place social economically.

...always comical when people try to use terms they don't understand... LMAO.. "social" economically... :laugh2:

It's always comical to me when people aren't bright enough to recognize the difference between a mistype and the misunderstanding of a word...
Be careful or he may see you as you drive past the field he is laboring in.

injustice-department_holder.jpg

I see a lot of big talk in here, but in the end Wilson goes free. Your pitiful movement wasnt just a complete failure, it actully harmed you. We are sick of your bullshit race baiting and people arent going to indulge your violent black community anymore. All the hard work done in the 60s by your black predecessors is being undone by the modern black community. You were given freedom and you just couldnt figure out what to do with it. You are now a failed culture that under performs in every relevent catagory that societies are judged by. In fact, you guys are so far gone that you arent even capable of feeling shame or embarrassment. If we were a school, your grade point average would be 0.0.

Im going to laugh hard when Wilson goes free. Then we will watch as your pathetic culture riots and makes you look that much worse. You are predictable failures. Go ahead and tell me im wrong. It will make it that much more sweet when my prediction comes true.

Forum List

Back