Obama Deficit Up Over 1000%

someone had to fix the mess he made. I for one HATE that this is necessary.... but sitting on your hands and saying 2.5 million people should lose their jobs and the banks and auto makers should collapse is really a recipe for disaster....

ya cuz none of the dems in congress could do anything about it for 2 years .....

actually, no ... they couldn't.....

no 60 senate seats = filibuster

bush as president = veto

sorry... this one's on you guys.

you're talking about a 1 senator difference like it mattered... and the 1 senator was Lieberman.
This kind of delusion is why this worst Congress in the history of congresses gets re-elected.

They didn't TRY to do anything, and they could have overridden any Bush veto, had they wanted to do so. They didn't.

But that's ok, blame Booooosh makes you feel better but also makes you dishonest.

this will fall under the 'Bush inheritance

someone had to fix the mess he made. I for one HATE that this is necessary.... but sitting on your hands and saying 2.5 million people should lose their jobs and the banks and auto makers should collapse is really a recipe for disaster....

It's like not cleaning your bathroom for a full year. Even bleach won't get it clean, so now you add ammonia to the bleach.

this will fall under the 'Bush inheritance

It's like not cleaning your bathroom for a full year. Even bleach won't get it clean, so now you add ammonia to the bleach.

nah it is more like you cleaned your bathroom then your wife came in a cleaned the whole thing again because she didn't like how you did it.....and now it is your fault that it doesn't look clean enough....

ya cuz none of the dems in congress could do anything about it for 2 years .....

actually, no ... they couldn't.....

no 60 senate seats = filibuster

bush as president = veto

sorry... this one's on you guys.

you're talking about a 1 senator difference like it mattered... and the 1 senator was Lieberman.
BULLSHIT
and you know it

Forum List

Back