Obama DEFENDED DEA Agents Who Placed a Gun on an 11 year old girl's head

Save your outrage.

It was you Nutter's who started the campaign to free Campean and Ramos, two Border Patrol agents who shot a fleeing man in the back and killed him. You all rallied to their defense and it was your boy, George W. Bush, who commuted their sentences and set them free on his last day in office.

Bush Commutes Sentences for Two Former Border Patrol Agents | Fox News

Killed him? No. They shot him in the ass and he got away. He was later given permanent residency and a green card in exchange for his testimony against the two border patrol agents doing their job.

Which didn't do Osvaldo Aldrete-Davila too much good. He continued being a drug and human smuggler and is wanted for more crimes to this very day.

Johnny Sutton, the man who prosecuted Ramos and Compean using purchased testimony resigned shortly after the trial.

You are correct and I made a grievous error.

However, it does not change the question I asked because even that action is also indefensible, no?

Save your outrage.

It was you Nutter's who started the campaign to free Campean and Ramos, two Border Patrol agents who shot a fleeing man in the back and killed him. You all rallied to their defense and it was your boy, George W. Bush, who commuted their sentences and set them free on his last day in office.

Killed him? No. They shot him in the ass and he got away. He was later given permanent residency and a green card in exchange for his testimony against the two border patrol agents doing their job.

Which didn't do Osvaldo Aldrete-Davila too much good. He continued being a drug and human smuggler and is wanted for more crimes to this very day.

Johnny Sutton, the man who prosecuted Ramos and Compean using purchased testimony resigned shortly after the trial.

However, it does not change the question I asked because even that action is also indefensible, no?

What was indefensible was prosecuting Ramos and Compean on the first place. The border patrol agents were supposed to do what Brian Terry did. Die. They were supposed to do what Kris Eggle did. Die. Did Bush want Border Patrol agents to die? Yes. He too believed that illegal aliens were a far superior species than Americans.

What was indefensible was prosecuting Ramos and Compean on the first place. The border patrol agents were supposed to do what Brian Terry did. Die. They were supposed to do what Kris Eggle did. Die. Did Bush want Border Patrol agents to die? Yes. He too believed that illegal aliens were a far superior species than Americans.

Thank you. Somebody finally answered my question.

Save your outrage.

I'll keep my outrage when anyone, especially a government agent, points a weapon at a child's head terrifying him/her.

The "outrage" this thread is about isn't the pointing of that gun. It's about Obama "defending" him and that's what my comment was directed to.

I expect we can agree about putting a gun to the head of a child. That should be non-partisan.

DO we agree that government agents should limit their activities to those that are CONSTITUTIONALLY authorized - which means most federal agents must be disarmed.

I didn't read anything about Obama personally defending the actions of DEA agents. Fail.

uh his administration defended the agents that did it.....is Obama the only President, only responsible for his personal actions and not those of his employees?

And we need more gun control for the DEA agents..........because obviously this is not covered under existing law

Last edited:
I am familiar with this, and the parents in this home invasion were advocates of raising minimum wage and speak out against the United States Government, so who gives a shit.

Should the right have defended Compean and Ramos? Should Bush have commuted their sentences?

Is it equally moronic to defend that?
Yes, their sentences should have been commuted.

That still doesn't change the fact that these agents broke into an innocent family's home, held a gun to the head of an 11 yo girl because she wouldn't comply with orders because she was fucking asleep, tied the entire family up in their garage for over three hours, then said, "whoops, wrong house"?

Apples and oranges.

I hope that family finds a great attorney and they end up ruining the careers of many at the DEA and owning a hell of a lot of others' assets.

Why is it apples and oranges? This President is being vilified for "supporting" the action you describe and I asked if the same vilification is deserved by Bush for setting two Border Patrol agents free who were convicted of murder, not just terrorizing someone.

You don't think so. You think the action of one President is commendable and the other one not, even though both acted in defense of indefensible actions.

This thread isn't about defending those indefensible actions, but about criticizing Presidents who do so.

Once again, how is that apples and oranges and why is one President to be condemned for basically the same thing the other one did?

I'll answer that myself and you can correct me if I'm wrong. The answer is: Hypocrisy. Hypocrisy heavily larded with OMG! OBAMA!

I criticize Obama for being a hypocrite. He went to Newton Conn because he is "concerned " about violence against children.

But he goes to court to defend a scumbag who threatened an 11 y/o girl. If he was really serious about violence against children he would have terminated the agent and refused to defend the stormtrooper.

He is a fucking hypocrite. He went to Sandy Hook Elementary in order to advance his agenda, to wit, disarm Americans .

Forum List

Back