Obama defeats Al Qaeda

Only rdean and Duh? think we were going to leave a government that's perfect in every sense of the word and just like ours in place in Iraq. How dare they try to make it on their own without the tacit approval of the DNC...the nerve!!!

like I said...Bizzarro World.

Oh really...which part do you believe not to be true?

Can you be specific and resist slinging more bullshit?

And we just lost the Republicans. They see the words, "Iraqi Christians killed" and "No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established" but their eyes glaze over and they only see, "Blah blah blah blah". Then they say, "Moron, nothing you said makes sense". And they are right. To them, it didn't.
The thing that trips me out is rather than simply shut the fuck up some dumb ass has to come along and make some sort of personal attack...perhaps someone you've encountered before?

First off, I can't specifically recall addressing any of your posts in the past and now all of a sudden we are related...furthermore, quoting me to tell me I'm being ignored seems a bit...well...lame.

Pull your bloomers out of your ass crack and calm down. This is a message board. If you take this shit personally then you need to move on.

Only rdean and Duh? think we were going to leave a government that's perfect in every sense of the word and just like ours in place in Iraq. How dare they try to make it on their own without the tacit approval of the DNC...the nerve!!!

Why would I think we are going to leave a government there that is perfect in every sense of the word considering how fucked up our own is?

Your delusions do not constitute reality and your apparent inability to actually address the substance of the post that I commented on does not make for much of an argument on your part either.

And we just lost the Republicans. They see the words, "Iraqi Christians killed" and "No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established" but their eyes glaze over and they only see, "Blah blah blah blah". Then they say, "Moron, nothing you said makes sense". And they are right. To them, it didn't.
The thing that trips me out is rather than simply shut the fuck up some dumb ass has to come along and make some sort of personal attack...perhaps someone you've encountered before?

First off, I can't specifically recall addressing any of your posts in the past and now all of a sudden we are related...furthermore, quoting me to tell me I'm being ignored seems a bit...well...lame.

Pull your bloomers out of your ass crack and calm down. This is a message board. If you take this shit personally then you need to move on.

I said you made a personal attack...I didn't say that I take your delusions personally.

How was invading their country, uh, how did you put it? "How dare they try to make it on their own". So then we invaded and leveled their country?

You should stop while you are so far behind.

How was invading their country, uh, how did you put it? "How dare they try to make it on their own". So then we invaded and leveled their country?

You're too stupid to keep up dean.....better get some sleep....you got to go job hunting tomorrow.

A loss of popular support has ended many terrorist groups, and it is a plausible scenario for al Qaeda. Support can be compromised through miscalculation, especially in targeting, and popular backlash. The Real Irish Republican Army and India's Sikh separatists come to mind. Or a campaign can fail to convey a positive image or progress toward its goals, which amply applies to al Qaeda.

While the group continues to be dangerous, the faltering popularity of this campaign with most Muslims provides clear evidence of this dynamic underway.

For instance, a Pew Global Attitudes Project poll released in September showed a remarkable drop in support for suicide bombing and Osama bin Laden in key Muslim-majority countries such as Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey and Jordan. In Pakistan, whereas some 41 percent approved of suicide terror attacks five years ago, that number has fallen to a mere 5 percent today.

Commentary: Al Qaeda's support is fading - CNN.com

Sweet! That can only mean the Olympics are in the bag! Chicago 2016! :clap2:

You're too stupid to keep up dean.....better get some sleep....you got to go job hunting tomorrow.

I love you guys. Only conservatives can see a government that does nothing to stop the slaughter of an entire segment of it's population and puts it's women back about 500 years and declares itself a religious, right wing, Islamic state with all laws based on "Islam" as "less than perfect". And then having the NERVE and shear GALL to call anyone who points that out as living in "Bizzarro World" and "stupid".

How do Republicans do it? Even with all the facts available, still they deny reality? Is that what they mean by "Living in the Land of Milk and Cookies"? At some point, reality must start to creep in.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Baitullah Mehsud, the Pakistani Taliban's most dangerous and powerful leader, was indeed killed by a U.S. Predator drone strike earlier this week, the biggest loser of all may be Osama bin Laden's Al Qaeda. For the past eight years, the group had depended on Mehsud, his close allies, and other sympathetic tribals to protect it in South Waziristan after its previous host, Mullah Mohammed Omar, was chased from Afghanistan by American bombs in late 2001. With Mehsud gone, Al Qaeda could be in trouble. "Mehsud's death means the tent sheltering Al Qaeda has collapsed," an Afghan Taliban intelligence officer who had met Mehsud many times tells NEWSWEEK. "Without a doubt he was Al Qaeda's No. 1 guy in Pakistan," adds Mahmood Shah, a retired Pakistani Army brigadier and a former chief of the Federally Administered Tribal Area, or FATA, Mehsud's base.

Mehsud, whom Shah describes as being a short, slightly overweight Type-A diabetic in his late 30s, proved to be an even better host for Al Qaeda than Omar. When Omar was clearly controlling the Taliban before September 11, 2001, he was believed to have been surprised by bin Laden's attack on New York and Washington. Mehsud, by contrast, didn't just let bin Laden operate in his domain; he cultivated a symbiotic relationship with Al Qaeda. Bin Laden provided Mehsud and his allies with funds, Al Qaeda's operational planners, and ideological and military experts (some of them veterans of the first Iraq War). Bin Laden's operatives quickly became key players in Mehsud's deadly insurgent operation on both sides of the border. In Afghanistan, they furnished fighters and suicide bombers to attack U.S., NATO, and Afghan troops. In Pakistan, gunmen and suicide bombers were sent to hit Pakistani security forces, military, police, and civilian targets. Mehsud got so caught up in Al Qaeda's rhetoric that the normally quiet commander threatened in a statement last March, which few took seriously, to extend his operations to include "an attack in Washington that would amaze everyone."
Does Mehsud’s Death Mean the End of Al Qaeda? | Newsweek International | Newsweek.com

Five years ago Bush and Cheney were turning the world against us.

Obama has changed world opinion in our favor.

And he didn't have to invade Iraq to do it.

Leadership is gaining support for your goals among your allies.

Chris, at the rate your going, Obama is going to send some of his "White Coats" after you!

Oh no, there is no way it could possibly be because of Bush going in and kicking their asses with our military for so long ... nope, it's because Obama is letting the military still kick their asses.

Yeah this clown pretty much cracks me up,

Apologists... :razz:

Hey libs, according to n00bama, y'all inherited all this crap from dubya...and that means the failures AND the successes.

:lol:

dopey libs! :lol:

Oh no, there is no way it could possibly be because of Bush going in and kicking their asses with our military for so long ... nope, it's because Obama is letting the military still kick their asses.

Does it really matter who gets credit?

Al Queda has been losing popularity for quite a long time. Really--if you take a look at Iraq & the number of civilians that Al Queda has slaughtered there along with the bombing a few years ago of a Muslim wedding in Jordan.

The author Criss--would love to give credit to Obama--but in reality it is because Bush took the war to them in their backyards--that has caused Al Queda popularity to crumble.

Last edited:

Al Queda has been losing popularity for quite a long time. Really--if you take a look at Iraq & the number of civilians that Al Queda has slaughtered there along with the bombing a few years ago of a Muslim wedding in Jordan.

The author Criss--would love to give credit to Obama--but in reality it is because Bush took the war to them in their backyards--that has caused Al Queda popularity to crumble.

No, it is because the most unpopular president in American history just left office, and the man who replaced him is very popular around the world. These things make a difference for us in accomplishing our goals.

When asked what he had learned in his first term in office, George Bush said, "Words matter."

Yes they do, George. Yes, they do.

No, it is because the most unpopular president in American history just left office, and the man who replaced him is very popular around the world. These things make a difference for us in accomplishing our goals.

When asked what he had learned in his first term in office, George Bush said, "Words matter."

Yes they do, George. Yes, they do.

Yeah--we "saw" how much the world loved our teleprompter President just last week. You remember ms-pms/CNN & other main stream media outlets stated that Michelle had won the GOLD medal & Barack the Silver--for the "in the bag" Chicago olympics---:lol::lol::lol::lol: Chicago was voted down FIRST ROUND--that's how much the "world" loves Obama---:lol::lol:

No--there is a very funny thing about terrorists & the middle eastern mindset. They don't seem to mind Al Queda when they run around the world killing "other" non-Muslim innocents. In fact they cheer it. But when that war gets located in their back yard-& they start losing their own due to Al Queda suicide bombings---Al Queda gets kicked to the curb

Al Queda has been losing popularity for several years because of President Bush & his determination to keep this country safe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back