Obama decries right-wing racism in special speech for Mandela day, what about South African racism?

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
Racist Assholes Day has a nice ring to it. Enjoy!
Pretty sure they will call it Adhabu day.

Why do these idiots constantly ask this question? Why don't these not wanting to pay taxes, whining about the government all the time bigots move back to Europe since they are so dissatisfied with America?
You're ignoring an important consideration. Complaining about taxes and government is as natural and normal as complaining about rain and snow but is not the same as expressing general dissatisfaction with life in America

Based on everything I've seen and heard about other countries America is a truly wonderful place. I say that from the perspective of an average middle-class man. But while I frequently hear Black Americans complaining about life in America the fact is Black Americans at every social level enjoy a much higher standard of living and endure far less political oppression than do Blacks in any other country.

Ignoring nothing. In usual dumb white fashion you have a ready made excuse to defend your double standard.

when you're a 70-something white voter in Alabama and you remember Rosa Park's civil rights activism as a "scary time".....

DivGYEWUYAA9dqF.jpg

Whether we like it or not, racial identity is rapidly becoming more salient for white and nonwhite Americans in daily life and at the ballot box. If there is any hope for a peaceful coexistence between groups there must be DIALOGUE!

Whether we like it or not, racial identity is rapidly becoming more salient for white and nonwhite Americans in daily life and at the ballot box. If there is any hope for a peaceful coexistence between groups there must be DIALOGUE!
There is no hope for peaceful coexistence between the Black and White sub-species. The reason for that is instead of making use of the social and political advantages obtained within the past few decades to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and achieve full equality with their White counterparts, the majority of Blacks either have done nothing to push themselves forward and upward or they have focused their efforts on vengeance for real or imagined past oppression by "Whitey." Consequently, decent, peaceful, hard-working American Blacks are held back not by Whites but by the self-pitying, vindictive n!iggers who stand in their way.

There is no hope for peaceful coexistence between the Black and White sub-species. The reason for that is instead of making use of the social and political advantages obtained within the past few decades to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and achieve full equality with their White counterparts the majority of Blacks either have done nothing to push themselves forward and upward or they have focused their efforts on vengeance for real or imagined oppression by "Whitey." The decent, peaceful, hard-working American Blacks are held back not by Whites but by the self-pitying, vindictive ******* who stand in their way.
Only whites can be considered a sub species. You are the result of a mutation of the original homo sapiens. The Black man.

The reason there may be no peaceful coexistence is because our dominant genes and dominant numbers assure your demise. You understand this consciously and instinctively fear us. Fear is the foundation of hate.

Transplant a “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever” voter from 1963 to 2018 and he’d be flabbergasted to learn that South Carolina elected a black Senator through predominantly white votes. He’d be stunned at the level of social sanction leveled against white Southerners who express racist ideas. He’d know that the South is substantially different.

I'm really tired of the left's games. It's always white people vs. non-white people, men vs. women, straight vs. LGBT. Why can't Democrats promote their ideas without putting Americans against each other? I hate the 'us vs. them' mentality.

The legacy of the Unite the Right rally will be the unity forged by those on the other side

Transplant a “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever” voter from 1963 to 2018 and he’d be flabbergasted to learn that South Carolina elected a black Senator through predominantly white votes. He’d be stunned at the level of social sanction leveled against white Southerners who express racist ideas. He’d know that the South is substantially different.
The south is struggling to be substantially different. It's fighting the rising tide with a squirt gun. There will still be the necessary war between the races and at 13% of the population, blacks are going to find it a real short war.

The south is struggling to be substantially different. It's fighting the rising tide with a squirt gun. There will still be the necessary war between the races and at 13% of the population, blacks are going to find it a real short war.
If whites were brave enough to start a war they would actually do it since we are only 13% The problem is that you whites are punks. See we are willing to die. I already know your side is not even willing to get hurt.

If whites were brave enough to start a war they would actually do it since we are only 13% The problem is that you whites are punks. See we are willing to die. I already know your side is not even willing to get hurt.

There is no doubt that you are willing to die. After all, you kill each other at a remarkable rate. Those deaths are really just a bit of comic relief.

There is no doubt that you are willing to die. After all, you kill each other at a remarkable rate. Those deaths are really just a bit of comic relief.
Good to hear that you understand I am willing to die in defense of my people. That will give you pause if you were actually brave enough to follow thru on your idle threats.

Forum List

Back