Obama declines comment on US hostage crisis off Northglenn

so you think that these are the same as the international piracy issue? i mean, at least be honest and admit obama was not asked about this thread or your other thread, yet he was asked about the international piracy issue.

maybe i will go around and create threads that state:

ravi did not turn down sex with a stranger last night

so you think that these are the same as the international piracy issue? i mean, at least be honest and admit obama was not asked about this thread or your other thread, yet he was asked about the international piracy issue.

Well...I didn't, so what's your point?

And no, criminal thugs are criminal thugs and if you want Obama to micromanage the world that is your choice. I don't.

And no, criminal thugs are criminal thugs and if you want Obama to micromanage the world that is your choice. I don't.

why do you feel bullshit threads help your cause? obama was not asked his opinion on these matters? he was asked an opinion and declined to answer. deal with it.

why do you feel bullshit threads help your cause? obama was not asked his opinion on these matters? he was asked an opinion and declined to answer. deal with it.
I don't have a cause...other than laughing at the idiocy I see on these boards.

If you prefer the President gets slammed by reporters into commenting on things that he has no business sticking his nose into...that is your choice. Maybe if you try hard enough, he'll micromanage everything and you can sit back and say, "see, he's a communist that wants total control."

He's obviously not doing his job. He hasn't commented the vast majority of events that happened today. This guy ought to get on the stick. A seal was eaten by a white shark, for heavens sake ! And not a word.

Obama has been kind of busy lately:

$Pirate-Obama--32161.jpg

(Click to increase size of Pirate Obama)

I don't have a cause...other than laughing at the idiocy I see on these boards.

If you prefer the President gets slammed by reporters into commenting on things that he has no business sticking his nose into...that is your choice. Maybe if you try hard enough, he'll micromanage everything and you can sit back and say, "see, he's a communist that wants total control."

i see...so an international piracy event that involves a US captain...the president has no business sticking his nose into it....

Forum List

Back