Obama Decline: 47%

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The latest from Gallup:

Gallup: Obama Approval Sinks to 47

Posted by Tom Bevan | Email This | Permalink | Email Author

According to the latest Gallup tracking poll, President Obama's job approval rating is now at an all time low of 47%, while his disapproval is now an an all time high of 46%.

Obama suffered a net four point loss of support overnight - a noticeably sharp decline for a tracking poll that usually doesn't move more than a point or two in either direction on any given day.

Gallup: Obama Approval Sinks to 47 - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

o but the right loves a poll when it reflects what they want it too....

o just like the left...polls are a bunch of mal....they are worded to elict a response.....they are meaningless

The latest from Gallup:

According to the latest Gallup tracking poll, President Obama's job approval rating is now at an all time low of 47%, while his disapproval is now an an all time high of 46%.

Obama suffered a net four point loss of support overnight - a noticeably sharp decline for a tracking poll that usually doesn't move more than a point or two in either direction on any given day.

Gallup: Obama Approval Sinks to*47 - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

He's on the verge of having a majority of the public see his face and have a gut reaction that says, "Oh God, how I hate this guy." He is more and more percieved as not being truthful. As he continues to morph his opinions from one mile post to the next, people have got to wonder how stupid he thinks we are.

How many times can he use the ploy of slight chage to redefine what he has said in the past?

Jobs "created" becomes "saved or created". 30 thousand troops becomes 30 thousand including those from our allies. The whole health care booddoggle is creating a new language. The administration talking heads on Sunday defined, redefined and undefined the exit strategy, timetable and goals re: Afghanistan and the whole should I stay or should I go now debate.

The word "dithering" caused allot of ruffled feathers, but the reality of the situation says that dithering is a pretty accurate word.

The Big 0 is finding that criticizing a policy is far easier than defining, implementing and executing a policy.

The country is finding that he is finding this to be true as well and it's doing nothing for their confidence in him.

Going from candidate to President is a little like going from teenager to adult. It's amazing how stupid one can get in a short period of time. Wasn't it just about 10 months ago when he still knew it all? If this dumming down goes on much longer, he won't be able to recite his own name.

The latest from Gallup:

He's on the verge of having a majority of the public see his face and have a gut reaction that says, "Oh God, how I hate this guy." He is more and more percieved as not being truthful. As he continues to morph his opinions from one mile post to the next, people have got to wonder how stupid he thinks we are.

How many times can he use the ploy of slight change to redefine what he has said in the past?

Jobs "created" becomes "saved or created". 30 thousand troops becomes 30 thousand including those from our allies. The whole health care boondoggle is creating a new language. The administration talking heads on Sunday defined, redefined and undefined the exit strategy, timetable and goals re: Afghanistan and the whole should I stay or should I go now debate.

The word "dithering" caused allot of ruffled feathers, but the reality of the situation says that dithering is a pretty accurate word.

The Big 0 is finding that criticizing a policy is far easier than defining, implementing and executing a policy.

The country is finding that he is finding this to be true as well and it's doing nothing for our confidence in him.

Going from candidate to President is a little like going from teenager to adult. It's amazing how stupid one can get in a short period of time. Wasn't it just about 10 months ago when he still knew it all? If this dumming down goes on much longer, he won't be able to recite his own name.

The latest from Gallup:

How many times can he use the ploy of slight chage to redefine what he has said in the past?

Jobs "created" becomes "saved or created". 30 thousand troops becomes 30 thousand including those from our allies. The whole health care booddoggle is creating a new language. The administration talking heads on Sunday defined, redefined and undefined the exit strategy, timetable and goals re: Afghanistan and the whole should I stay or should I go now debate.

The country is finding that he is finding this to be true as well and it's doing nothing for their confidence in him.

Going from candidate to President is a little like going from teenager to adult. It's amazing how stupid one can get in a short period of time. Wasn't it just about 10 months ago when he still knew it all? If this dumming down goes on much longer, he won't be able to recite his own name.[/
QUOTE]

Perceptive observations...:clap2:

I just left a union meeting. NJEA is opposing the Senate proposed excise tax on our health benefits. Cost to teachers in my district - $6,600. I looked at some of the Obama supporters in the room and mouthed "Do you regret your vote yet?"

"I will not raise taxes on anyone making less than $250K..." Fucking liar.

The latest from Gallup:

I was on Realclearpolitics yesterday. It seems like, if you click on Gallup it will take you to another screen. There is says Gallup uses a three day rolling average. So yes, a 4 point drop is huge.

Last edited:
The latest from Gallup:

I was no Realclearpolitics yesterday. It seems like, if you click on Gallup it will take you to another screen. There is says Gallup uses a three day rolling average. So yes, a 4 oint drop is huge.
____

Yes it is - very significant.

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

I mentioned a couple of days ago that Rasmussen might be a leading indicator. It appears that is happening. Note the most recent poll from them is at 49% approval. That is the current average at RCP. When CBS gets their new numbers out it should lower the average several points again.

I guess they must have called those angry Americans clinging to their guns and their religion. And I guess they're still pretty fucking pissed.

It looks like America has become more racist since the election.

How sad...

I guess they must have called those angry Americans clinging to their guns and their religion. And I guess they're still pretty fucking pissed.

Yes maam, and we have been practicing too. Deer hunting and all.

Reports from my deer-hunting family members is this is one COLD deer hunting season - colder even that last year - and that was a cold one too.

47% is not bad for a prresident who inherited the worst recession in decades.

It's ALL about ratings for you, ain't it? never mind that he and his willing Statist accomplices in the Legislature have over doubled the friggin' debt?

Have bills to be passed that portend to drag it even more into the RED, and further limit Liberties of the People.

Actually? I think it's worse than these polls let on.

Talk to me when the polls say hes at 30% or lower. At the moment it looks as though its a party split.

Forum List

Back