Obama debates an average joe about civility and loses

slan·der (slndr)
n.
1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.​
The law considers slander to be proven by witnesses and does not require an electronic recording. Here are some witnesses' statements:--more at joe biden calles tea party terrorist - Google Search. The fact that you're not happy with the law and what the word 'slander' means changes nothing.

I don't care what the law states. This isn't a court of law. If you want me to believe you accusation, you need audio, video, or a quote from Biden confirming that he said that. Until then, you don't have squat. Better luck next time.

You sound like the kind of prospective juror that OJ and Casey Anthony would love.

lol

But...but...but, they called me names first.

Really that's the best you got Mr prez?

Avg Joe debates Obama - YouTube

Our Kenyan President is entitled to precisely as much civility and respect as the Marxist (Democrat) Party afforded President Bush.

No less!

DEFINITELY no more.

This means He's clearly getting much more than the civility he deserves....for now.

...The fact that you're not happy with the law and what the word 'slander' means changes nothing.
I don't care what the law states. This isn't a court of law. If you want me to believe you accusation...
We're not connecting here, maybe I can reach out better. Me accusation not matter. Biden he say tea party terrorist. He accusation matter. Words matter.

Forum List

Back