Obama Dares GOP: Go Ahead, ‘Have a Vote on Whether What I’m Doing Is Legal…I Will Veto’

Again, I'm not Hispanic. German and Irish, I think, with about 1/20th native American. I never really went in to searching my ancestors. That's just what an aunt told me years ago. You do understand the executive order only effects immigrants who can prove they have been here for at least five years, don't you? They are already here and working. This isn't about any new immigrants, or even ones who have not been here for a while.

The longer they've been here,the longer they fucked an American out of a job.
The fact that you approve of this injustice allows me to pigeonhole your sorry ass with ease.

Teabaggers are good at pigeonholing. That's one reason why they make such ridiculous decisions

Idiots like you are easy. Hell,you pigeonhole yourself.

Well, at least you succeeded in dodging the question of why you advocate an armed insurrection, but still want to think of yourself as patriotic. Good for you.

It wont be me starting it. ...Pancho.

But you advocate it don't you........coward.

The longer they've been here,the longer they fucked an American out of a job.
The fact that you approve of this injustice allows me to pigeonhole your sorry ass with ease.

Teabaggers are good at pigeonholing. That's one reason why they make such ridiculous decisions

Well, at least you succeeded in dodging the question of why you advocate an armed insurrection, but still want to think of yourself as patriotic. Good for you.

Sometimes the blood of patriots and all that....

Sometimes the blood of patriots and all that....

Can't find that in the constitution.

Only idiots advocate armed insurrection against a We the People government. That John B can't control his far right idiots in the House who threaten national security indicates the GOP may not be ready to govern the nation yet.

Only idiots advocate armed insurrection against a We the People government. That John B can't control his far right idiots in the House who threaten national security indicates the GOP may not be ready to govern the nation yet.

I mostly agree. only instead of saying it indicates they might not be ready, I would say it proves they aren't ready.

Spoken like a true tyrant. Lawless Obama is gutter water and a cancer on Amercia

-Geaux
-------------------------

Pres. Obama is daring Republicans to vote on whether or not his executive actions are legal.

Discussing opposition to his executive amnesty orders at an immigration town hall Wednesday, Obama said he would veto the vote because his actions are “the right thing to do”:

“So in the short term, if Mr. McConnell, the leader of the Senate, and the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, want to have a vote on whether what I’m doing is legal or not, they can have that vote. I will veto that vote, because I’m absolutely confident that what we’re doing is the right thing to do.”

Obama Dares GOP Go Ahead Have a Vote on Whether What I m Doing Is Legal I Will Veto MRCTV

When did the veto become illegal?

Based on your logic, Nixon could have vetoed the moves by Congress to impeach him. Obama is talking about vetoing a Congressional vote. Are you good with a President vetoing a vote? Do tell.

Forum List

Back