Obama cuts short his vacation for Irene

Now that Obama has gotten involved I fully expect Irene to increase to a category 5. Nothing ever goes well when Obama sticks his nose in it.

Look out New York.

I hope they get whats coming to them for taking the space shuttles from us here in Houston.

You can have the hurricanes too NY... enjoy! :tongue:

Charming.

Kinda of like Chucky Shmucky huh?

NY Senator Chuck Schumer Feels the Awesome Power of Michael Berry - Houston News - Hair Balls

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDSIWlrYiOI]Chuck You, New York - The Michael Berry Show - YouTube[/ame]

Irene won.

President Barack Obama will cut short his vacation and head back to the White House, before Hurricane Irene hits the US East Coast, the White House said.

"In the mind of the president, he felt it was prudent for him to be at the White House this evening," said White House spokesman Josh Earnest on Friday. Obama had been scheduled to end his nine-day family vacation on Saturday morning.

The president warned earlier on Friday that Irene threatened to be a hurricane of "historic" proportions and urged Americans to obey orders to evacuate from the path of what was likely to be an extremely dangerous storm.

He made no mention of his decision to leave Martha's Vineyard early during those remarks, and the news was announced shortly afterward during a briefing for reporters travelling with him.

Obama cuts short holiday ahead of hurricane | WORLD News

Obama and his team are loving Irene. Just when they needed some new act of GOD to blame our economic Woes on, one materializes.

Irene won.

President Barack Obama will cut short his vacation and head back to the White House, before Hurricane Irene hits the US East Coast, the White House said.

"In the mind of the president, he felt it was prudent for him to be at the White House this evening," said White House spokesman Josh Earnest on Friday. Obama had been scheduled to end his nine-day family vacation on Saturday morning.

The president warned earlier on Friday that Irene threatened to be a hurricane of "historic" proportions and urged Americans to obey orders to evacuate from the path of what was likely to be an extremely dangerous storm.

He made no mention of his decision to leave Martha's Vineyard early during those remarks, and the news was announced shortly afterward during a briefing for reporters travelling with him.

Maybe he had too many cry baby Republicans with him, and he got mad and said "I'm turning this car around and we're all going home!"...like my dad used to do on our vacations.

Irene won.

Maybe he had too many cry baby Republicans with him, and he got mad and said "I'm turning this car around and we're all going home!"...like my dad used to do on our vacations.

I'm sure it was more like this is one big ass storm and the SS advised him to get out of the way before flights were cancelled and he was stuck where the storm is hitting.

Well,

if some fallen trees and no power for a few days does the economy in

it wasnt much of an economy to begin with.

WB Gramps!

I find this humorous.

Gov Christie declares state of emergency for NJ over 24 hours ago:
As Hurricane Irene nears, Gov. Christie declares a state of emergency to mobilize National Guard | NJ.com

NC Gov declares state of emergency over 24 hours ago:
NC governor declares state of emergency - FOX Carolina - WHNS 21 - Greenville News and Weather
Perdue also said Thursday she has asked President Barack Obama to declare a federal emergency ahead of the storm reaching North Carolina this weekend to help accelerate response efforts.

Obama listens to the female Gov, sort of:
Obama declares emergency for North Carolina - World - CBC News
U.S. President Barack Obama has declared an emergency for North Carolina as Hurricane Irene bears towards the East Coast after battering the Bahamas.

Did Obama forget the rest of the states, or do they have to remind him first?

Clearly this may be bad for some on the east coast. Too bad he didn't cut short his trip to solve the crisis that affects everyone in our nation.

Obama Cuts Short Martha's Vineyard Vacation for Hurricane Irene - Political Punch

Man you fucking bitch about everything this man does. I guess man crushes are complicated animals.

LOL! Here is the thread I'm waiting for:

Subj: More outrageous Obama moments while America is in the middle of an economic crisis!

What did Obama do yesterday while millions of unemployed Americans are struggling to pay their bills? He had DINNER, and after reading some briefing books, President Obama WENT TO BED. Yes, folks it's true. Millions of Americans are out of work, and Obama went to sleep. Why isn't he pacing the floor all night?

THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!

Clearly this may be bad for some on the east coast. Too bad he didn't cut short his trip to solve the crisis that affects everyone in our nation.

Obama Cuts Short Martha's Vineyard Vacation for Hurricane Irene - Political Punch

Man you fucking bitch about everything this man does. I guess man crushes are complicated animals.

Being an apologist must suck

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth... :puke3:

So Ive been told

WB Gramps!

I find this humorous.

Gov Christie declares state of emergency for NJ over 24 hours ago:
As Hurricane Irene nears, Gov. Christie declares a state of emergency to mobilize National Guard | NJ.com

NC Gov declares state of emergency over 24 hours ago:
NC governor declares state of emergency - FOX Carolina - WHNS 21 - Greenville News and Weather
Perdue also said Thursday she has asked President Barack Obama to declare a federal emergency ahead of the storm reaching North Carolina this weekend to help accelerate response efforts.

Obama listens to the female Gov, sort of:
Obama declares emergency for North Carolina - World - CBC News
U.S. President Barack Obama has declared an emergency for North Carolina as Hurricane Irene bears towards the East Coast after battering the Bahamas.

Did Obama forget the rest of the states, or do they have to remind him first?

I believe the states have to request it....didn't you know that?

Forum List

Back