Obama Cuts God Out of T-day Address

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuXxtg4M_z8]Obama Recites The Islamic Call To Prayer In Perfect Arabic / The Adhan / Video - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU]Obama and the National Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

SCREW GAWD!! HE'S NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR ME

Witchcraft, infant baptism, submission of women, slaves and homosexuals, the crusades, Bush's war on Iraq, starving nearly a billion or causing them to suffer from malnutrition...most of them children

PLEASE GIVE ME A PHUCKIN" BREAK

watch this one die on the vine

Here's your pin...now have some cookies and milk and calm the fuck down.:lol:

i-hate-jesus.jpg

We are in 2 shooting wars, the deficit is skyrocketing, gas is over 3 bucks a gallon, unemployment is very high and you empty skull jockeys are worried about someone not mentioning God.

Why you keep spreading this 57Frankie? :eusa_eh:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ail/photo-was-taken-during-anthem-not-pledge/
But the Time magazine photograph wasn't taken during the Pledge of Allegiance; it was taken during the singing of the Star-Spangled Banner.

The Obama photo was taken Sept. 16 in Indianola, Iowa, at the Harkin Steak Fry, an annual political event hosted by U.S. Sen. Tom Harkin. The caption on the Time photo says Obama and the others "stand during the national anthem."

"the tune of the Star-Spangled Banner was originally a drinking song. If they can put the words to the tune of a rousing drinking song, to quibble over whether you put your hand over your heart is really ridiculous."

:clap2:

We are in 2 shooting wars, the deficit is skyrocketing, gas is over 3 bucks a gallon, unemployment is very high and you empty skull jockeys are worried about someone not mentioning God.

Maybe we wouldn't have all these problems if he DID mention God once in awhile!

You can not be serious.
We have 3 Republican candidates that claim God told them to run.
Old God sure is confused.
We had a Governor here in Georgia who mentioned God everytime his mouth was open while his hand was in the taxpayers pocket. He even had a prayer vigil praying for rain when we had the drought a few years ago.
It didn't rain for 6 more weeks. All the while he gave away 100 million in tax credits for the new Kia plant here where it turned out 1/3 of the employees live in Alabama.
Sorry honey, God does not care about what goes on down here in politics.
He cares how you and I treat our fellow man.
Politicians that mention God do it for your vote. They are con men.

I am sure that him leaving God out of a speech will help us elect someone else.
The logic you folks use IS WHAT GOT HIM ELECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
All your bull shit about him being a Kenyan spy, born into an elephant lair in Kenya as their was a secret intelligence meeting to import his name into the Hawaiian news paper 2 days later with a birth announcement. He forged his birth certificate.
How do we defeat him with all the bull shit you folks come up with?
Folks have to wade through the crap to get TO THE DAMN ISSUES.
WAKE UP DUMBASS AMERICANS.

I am sure that him leaving God out of a speech will help us elect someone else.
The logic you folks use IS WHAT GOT HIM ELECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
All your bull shit about him being a Kenyan spy, born into an elephant lair in Kenya as their was a secret intelligence meeting to import his name into the Hawaiian news paper 2 days later with a birth announcement. He forged his birth certificate.
How do we defeat him with all the bull shit you folks come up with?
Folks have to wade through the crap to get TO THE DAMN ISSUES.
WAKE UP DUMBASS AMERICANS.

Thats William Joyce & 57Frank for you :tinfoil: Obedient sheeple. :lol:

SCREW GAWD!! HE'S NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR ME

Witchcraft, infant baptism, submission of women, slaves and homosexuals, the crusades, Bush's war on Iraq, starving nearly a billion or causing them to suffer from malnutrition...most of them children

PLEASE GIVE ME A PHUCKIN" BREAK

watch this one die on the vine
Because you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back