Obama cuts deal with Iran over nukes

is that better than having a bunch of Weeping Angels.....:eusa_eh:

On a non partisan non argumentative note, I take it your Avatar is the Dr. Who you prefer.

no....he was ok but the one from that era i liked the most was the 5th Doctor.....the 10th is to me the best followed closely by the 9th....

I'm not as ardent a follower as you, I'm sure, but Peter Davidson was pretty good.

We may now return to hating each other over our political proclivities.

OBAMA CUTS DEAL WITH IRAN OVER NUKES – Secrets of the Fed

IF this is true I applaud him a ton! He has been the best damn president on foreign policy in a very very long time...this is called diplomacy neo cons.....where we TALK to other nations instead of bombing them into democracy.

He has been the best damn president on foreign policy in a very very long time...

For the last 3 years. If you go back much further than that, you start to see the flaws in your silly claim.

On a non partisan non argumentative note, I take it your Avatar is the Dr. Who you prefer.

no....he was ok but the one from that era i liked the most was the 5th Doctor.....the 10th is to me the best followed closely by the 9th....

I'm not as ardent a follower as you, I'm sure, but Peter Davidson was pretty good.

We may now return to hating each other over our political proclivities.

:lol:......if you say so....

Why are you people against a deal? I don't like the Iranian government. But saying that we should repeat those mistakes and useless wars that result in hundreds of thousands of dead civilians, instability, thousands of our soldiers killed, and more sectarian conflicts, trillions in debt, etc. We don't need that. What results are we going to get from a war? Seriously nothing is good out of it.

I don't think anyone is against a deal. As long as it's REAL.
We all know we can't believe one thing that Imanutjob says. Iran will lie to get what they want. They hate us just as they hate Israel.

NOBODY wants another war. But if we let Iran do what they want, there will be one. A BIG ONE. They've said many times how Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth. They call Israel "little satan" and American "big satan" and they think we both need to be "gone". So we need to stop their plans now...because if they decide to attack, you won't be able to count the amount of people dead! Do you want to take a chance on that?

So now it's boots on the ground time again?

Do you know that Iran has an active duty army of about a half million troops? We never had half that many in Iraq and Afghanistan. We can probably nail their asses but is it worth 10,000 young American lives and $5 trillion of borrowed money? It's time to put aside the antiquated, uncivilized ways of hundreds of years ago and come up with a way to avoid such conflict.

Why are you people against a deal? I don't like the Iranian government. But saying that we should repeat those mistakes and useless wars that result in hundreds of thousands of dead civilians, instability, thousands of our soldiers killed, and more sectarian conflicts, trillions in debt, etc. We don't need that. What results are we going to get from a war? Seriously nothing is good out of it.

We all know we can't believe one thing that Imanutjob says. Iran will lie to get what they want. They hate us just as they hate Israel.

NOBODY wants another war. But if we let Iran do what they want, there will be one. A BIG ONE. They've said many times how Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth. They call Israel "little satan" and American "big satan" and they think we both need to be "gone". So we need to stop their plans now...because if they decide to attack, you won't be able to count the amount of people dead! Do you want to take a chance on that?

Do you know that Iran has an active duty army of about a half million troops? We never had half that many in Iraq and Afghanistan. We can probably nail their asses but is it worth 10,000 young American lives and $5 trillion of borrowed money? It's time to put aside the antiquated, uncivilized ways of hundreds of years ago and come up with a way to avoid such conflict.

Not to mention, Go back over the years, and count the countries that hated the US, and the US Hated.

Britain.
Japan.
Canada.
Germany.
Italy.

Pretty much Everyfuckingbody.

Was it sanctions and saber rattling that finally got things on the road to diplomatic alliance? (no, not peace, becausae winning wars bring "peace" but they don't bring alliance.) Recent adventures in Afghanistan and Iraq should indicate that very clearly.

What about all the temporary deals administrations have made with N Korea?

Not defending Obama, just opposing war with Iran and a people (not a government) we have more in common with than most Americans seem to realize.

Last edited:

Not to mention, Go back over the years, and count the countries that hated the US, and the US Hated.

Britain.
Japan.
Canada.
Germany.
Italy.

Pretty much Everyfuckingbody.

Was it sanctions and saber rattling that finally got things on the road to diplomatic alliance? (no, not peace, becausae winning wars bring "peace" but they don't bring alliance.) Recent adventures in Afghanistan and Iraq should indicate that very clearly.

Yes.........we'll always have disagreements and there will be times when our position(in someone else's sovereign nation) will be less than what we want but this trillion dollar debt crap where we shove our nose into the affairs of others and irritate and aggravate should stop. This isn't the 15th century...it's the beginning of the third millenium.

What's the point? We fight and die and spend money and they're not even real wars. The second world war was a real war and we had to be a part of it. It's time to break up the multi billion dollar military industrial complex and begin to spend some of that money on our country at home for the good of all of us.

Do you realize that the last time somebody actually surrendered in a war was the Japanese in 1945 after we dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and within a few days wiped out about 200,000 humans and left another 100,000 poisoned and dying?

Last edited:
You were right Dissent. Bravo Obama. Diplomacy please. You listened to the Americans

NYT: United States, Iran agree t... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

The United States and Iran have agreed for the first time to one-on-one negotiations on Iran's nuclear program, the New York Times reported, citing Obama administration officials.

According to the report, the talks will take place some time after the November 6 US presidential election, as Iran insists on knowing who the American president will be at the time.

The Times reported that the agreement was the culmination of years-long intense back-channel communications between Iranian and US officials.

It is a great step in the right direction. If nothing comes of the talks in a positive way, at least he can say we tried every alternative before considering possible military action. This is the correct way to proceed instead of knee jerk bellicose reactions!

Forum List

Back