Obama Cut Short His Vacation By At Least 12 Hours Because Of Irene

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
s-HURRICANE-IRENE-OBAMA-large300.jpg

I'm so glad that Obama has our best interests in mind first.

VINEYARD HAVE, Mass. (AP) -- The White House says President Barack Obama is cutting his Martha's Vineyard vacation short because of Hurricane Irene. He'll return to Washington on Friday night instead of Saturday afternoon.

Spokesman Josh Earnest says Obama made the decision shortly after urging Americans in Hurricane Irene's path to heed warnings about the storm. Earnest says Obama decided it would be more prudent for him to be at the White House at the end of the day, instead of in the New England area.

Irene is expected to make landfall Saturday in North Carolina and then head toward New England.

WOW!!!!

To think he could have gotten in another 18 Saturday morning instead of going back on Friday night.

Personally, I think the only reason he cut it short at all is so he could say that he cut his vacation short.

LINK

Hurricane Irene Threat Prompts Obama To Cut Martha's Vineyard Vacation Short

Last edited:
Cool.

A big constrast to our former president who couldn't be bothered while people wallowed in flood waters and seniors had to be euthanized.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain exactly why we are supposed to need Obama to be at the WH because of an hurricane.

He's not the Head of FEMA. He's the President. He can't stop an hurricane, he can't stop the flooding, he can't stop nature.

Hysterical faux outrage is annoying - from the left or the right.

Cool.

A big constrast to our former president who couldn't be bothered while people wallowed in flood waters and seniors had to be euthanized.
what !!!! did you want bush to do get in a rowboat with Shaun Penn ???:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Cool.

we pulled thousand of people of their HUD houses in a matter of days!!!...........they were told to leave!!!but they stayed !!!

Cool.

Please show me a single incident during Katrina were a 'senior HAD to be euthanized', you lying sack of shit.

Strained by Katrina, a Hospital Faced Deadly Choices - NYTimes.com
Katrina investigation focuses on more than one person - CNN
Staff at New Orleans hospital debated euthanizing patients - CNN
Deals In Katrina Euthanasia Case? - CBS News
Anna Pou case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anymore questions?

What's up Conservative?

No response?

:lol:

Figures.

Apologizing is impossible for a conservative as they can never admit fault.

Cool.

Please show me a single incident during Katrina were a 'senior HAD to be euthanized', you lying sack of shit.

Anymore questions?

yes, just one.

Why are you such a pathetic moron?

None of those HAD to happen, you lying sack of shit. Those were crimes, not medically requested, ordered or needed actions.

You are, and remain, a lying sack of shit.

And your 3rd link doesn't even count, as it was 'discussed', not acted upon.

Last edited:

yes, just one.

None of those HAD to happen, you lying sack of shit. Those were crimes, not medically requested, ordered or needed actions.

Crimes?

Who was convicted?

Cool.

Anymore questions?

I heard that "smack" from here. :eek:

I'm still waiting for someone to explain exactly why we are supposed to need Obama to be at the WH because of an hurricane.

He's not the Head of FEMA. He's the President. He can't stop an hurricane, he can't stop the flooding, he can't stop nature.

Hysterical faux outrage is annoying - from the left or the right.

What's more annoying is when somebody on the right doesn't get it.

I know Obama doesn't have to be there but I also won't let the obvious double-standards here go unchallenged.

Speaking of Katrina - where was Louisiana's governor and New Orleans' mayor during Katrina ?

You know, the ones who failed to evacute the city - themselves excluded, of course.

But that's old news.

Let's focus on Obama's dismal performance.

What's onerous really is not one conservative is angry about the Katrina response unless it's to dump on the democratic mayor or governor.

FEMA is the last..but most powerful resort and method of dealing with disasters.

If that fails, something has gone horribly wrong.

What's onerous really is not one conservative is angry about the Katrina response unless it's to dump on the democratic mayor or governor.

FEMA is the last..but most powerful resort and method of dealing with disasters.

again, you are shown to be a partisan hack pussy liar.

I was not pleased with the response of either the local or federal agencies during Katrina.

Also, if you'd pull your pointy little head out of Obama's ass for just a minute, you'd see I gave 'him' credit for getting things moving ahead of time during Irene.

You remain, a lying sack of shit.

I heard that "smack" from here. :eek:

again, you are shown to be a partisan hack pussy liar.

I was not pleased with the response of either the local or federal agencies during Katrina.

Also, if you'd pull your pointy little head out of Obama's ass for just a minute, you'd see I gave 'him' credit for getting things moving ahead of time during Irene.

You remain, a lying sack of shit.

Oh go fuck yourself.

Now you're "not pleased" about the "federal response". And that's after you posted there was no euthanizing during Katrina. Talk about lying. The Michael Brown appointment was irresponsible and egregious. It cost lives.

You know what I'm "not pleased" about? When they cook my steak to long at a restaurant. When the super doesn't mop the lobby. When a taxi takes the wrong way to a destination. I get livid about stupid decisions that cost real people their lives, you fucking cold hearted asshole.

What a fucking joke you are..

You're a big fat fucking liar.

Last edited:

yes, just one.

Crimes?

Who was convicted?

why were there arrests made, if no crime was committed, dip shit? Do all crimes in this country end in convictions?

You gotta love these "quick thinking" Republicans. When I pointed out that Bush had 235 vacation days to Obama's LESS than 70 (same time in both terms), they insisted that Bush was a "working president" even during vacation.

GeorgeBushGoofyFace.jpg

Forum List

Back