Obama: crying, whining about Romney and begging for more money....

You're welcome to read into it whatever you like, it's entirely beside the point.

And both Romney and Obama get most of their money from Business and "the Rich".

Your welcome to say I am reading what I want into it. However my assumption is based firmly in History and Facts.

The Passing of the ACA did in fact lead to a ground swell of opposition and helped Republicans make large gains in 2010.

Therefore it is a pretty safe assumption, considering the ACA is still pretty unpopular, that it's being upheld as a tax is going to Help fuel that same sentiment again.

The Fact that you want to Dismiss that as me "reading into it" tells me a lot about where you stand on the issue. If I want to make another Assumption that is. lol

Really? What does it tell you about "where I stand"?

Nothing for sure, but if I didn't already know you It would make me start to think you are an Obama supporter.

And still, Obama has raised more than twice what Romney has raised.

Perhaps you shouldn't believe everything that politicians say.

Were done. If you could split those hairs any finer I would call you an amazing barber. I think instead I'll just stick with blind partisan.

You have a tendency to declare "We're done" a lot in threads. I think it's cute.

No point in arguing with a brick wall. If you find that cute that's your prerogative.

Nope. Romney was raking in millions of dollars from the obamatax backlash. obama has a money management problem. He is experiencing donor fatigue. There is still a long summer to go through, with Romney conserving cash and obama throwing it away. obama can't keep up this kind of spending and still expect his rich donors to support it all the way to the election. In the last crucial days before the election Romney will be able to dump on a, by then, helpless obama.

That's only one problem. obama's second problem is that his need to support his lavish spending habit has caused him to completely deny all democrats running for office any DNC support as he needs all the cash for himself. Now, democrats running for office need have no loyalty to obama. Since all these democrats are limited to only what they personally can raise, they can ignore him, or as many have done, run against his policies.

It's amazing to me that you can speak with such confidence about something you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

Romney raised 4 million dollars post decision without even asking for it. All in a matter of a few hours. Meanwhile Obama is crying about it. And somehow Obama won and Mitt lost. Lol

Is that 4 million official already? We normally don't know the official amount until further into July. I question Mitt's fundraising prowess.

Your welcome to say I am reading what I want into it. However my assumption is based firmly in History and Facts.

The Passing of the ACA did in fact lead to a ground swell of opposition and helped Republicans make large gains in 2010.

Therefore it is a pretty safe assumption, considering the ACA is still pretty unpopular, that it's being upheld as a tax is going to Help fuel that same sentiment again.

The Fact that you want to Dismiss that as me "reading into it" tells me a lot about where you stand on the issue. If I want to make another Assumption that is. lol

Really? What does it tell you about "where I stand"?

Nothing for sure, but if I didn't already know you It would make me start to think you are an Obama supporter.

Nope, definitely not an Obama supporter. Didn't vote for him in 2008, and I won't in November.

Also, I wasn't "dismissing" your "reading into it". Just stating that I "read" something different.

It's amazing to me that you can speak with such confidence about something you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

Romney raised 4 million dollars post decision without even asking for it. All in a matter of a few hours. Meanwhile Obama is crying about it. And somehow Obama won and Mitt lost. Lol

Is that 4 million official already? We normally don't know the official amount until further into July. I question Mitt's fundraising prowess.

The most recent official numbers are from May 31st. The July 1st numbers will be out in a week or so, I'd bet.

July 1st was a FEC fundraising filing deadline. EVERY CAMPAIGN in America has been "begging" for money for the last week.

Do you really think that Romney didn't spend most of last week on the phone with his donors, "begging" for more money?

He likely was, but he wasn't pissing and moaning about it like Obutthead.

How would you know? Did he call you?

You can bet your last dollar that it would have been a headline in the New York Times if he had.

It was over 4 million and his campaign made the announcement that evening.

It was over 4 million and his campaign made the announcement that evening.

That doesn't mean it's an accurate number. He lies so much.

Forum List

Back