Obama crowd drop-off of 86% since 2008

Prove it is not cherry-picked.

You're the one disputing the numbers I posted from two sources... the burden is on YOU to prove the numbers used are not accurate. Just disputing them without evidence to back you up doesn't cut it, dumb ass.

BTW, you DID notice that the source of the number for the largest Obama crowd in 2008 was the Obama campaign... right?
I showed they were cherry-picked and you can;t prove otherwise.
Thank you.

You showed nothing but your stupidity.

The numbers I chose were stated to be the largest reported attendance at Obama events form the 2008 campaign and the 2012 campaign.

I was comparing his largest crowds, dumb ass... not an average, but the largest from one year to the largest the next.

I am not overly surprised that this simple concept... comparing the largest to the largest... is lost on your tiny little mind.

You're the one disputing the numbers I posted from two sources... the burden is on YOU to prove the numbers used are not accurate. Just disputing them without evidence to back you up doesn't cut it, dumb ass.

BTW, you DID notice that the source of the number for the largest Obama crowd in 2008 was the Obama campaign... right?
Thank you.

The numbers I chose were stated to be the largest reported attendance at Obama events form the 2008 campaign and the 2012 campaign.

I was comparing his largest crowds, dumb ass... not an average, but the largest from one year to the largest the next.

I am not overly surprised that this simple concept... comparing the largest to the largest... is lost on your tiny little mind.
The 2012 campaign has just begun, only when it is over would it be valid to choose the largest crowd. Can you prove that there will never be any crowds larger than 14,000 in 2012? Of course not, therefore you are undeniably cherry-picking by not comparing averages.

Thank you.

The 2012 campaign has just begun, only when it is over would it be valid to choose the largest crowd. Can you prove that there will never be any crowds larger than 14,000 in 2012? Of course not, therefore you are undeniably cherry-picking by not comparing averages.

just begun? wow. the level of your stupidity continues to rise, even as I type. The election is in 62 days, dumb ass.

Comparing the largest reported attendance (reported by the Obama administration) to the largest reported attendance is perfectly valid.

I think you need to seek professional help, dude.

EDIT: here's a favorite libtard info source... Daily Kos...
Remarks by President Obama at Atlanta, GA, campaign event, June 26, 2012
note the date... the words CAMPAIGN EVENT...

again, dumb ass.

Last edited:
Thank you.

Fail,

Obama never stopped campaigning.

Will your leadership allow its members to discuss accomplishments this time? During the mid terms they were under orders not too.............

Thank you.

The 2012 campaign has just begun, only when it is over would it be valid to choose the largest crowd.

Holy shit... You are a brain-dead idiot....

The 2012 campaign has just begun???

Please, leave the planet now...

The 2012 campaign has just begun, only when it is over would it be valid to choose the largest crowd.

unlike us political junkies on this messageboard, most Americans do not focus on the election until after labor day. The St Louis event in 2008 was the middle of October. It is dishonest to use anything but an average before the 2012 campaign is over.

unlike us political junkies on this messageboard, most Americans do not focus on the election until after labor day. The St Louis event in 2008 was the middle of October. It is dishonest to use anything but an average before the 2012 campaign is over.

So, you're ignoring the link I posted...Remarks by President Obama at Atlanta, GA, campaign event, June 26, 2012... showing the campaign did not just start.

Typical. When confronted with facts the contravene your dumb ass statements, you ignore, deflect or change the subject.

So, you're ignoring the link I posted...Remarks by President Obama at Atlanta, GA, campaign event, June 26, 2012... showing the campaign did not just start.

Typical. When confronted with facts the contravene your dumb ass statements, you ignore, deflect or change the subject.
That was the PRIMARY campaign!!! sheeeesh!

That was the PRIMARY campaign!!! sheeeesh!

Rationalize it all you like, dumb ass.

You have been weighed, measured, and found wanting. Live with your shame.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhQWkTl1PQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhQWkTl1PQ[/ame]

Last edited:

That is blatantly false and obviously stupid...

America has paid attention to this election for a long time now...

The comparison is to LARGEST numbers... Statistics often measures MIN, MAX and MEAN... Go ask an adult to help you figure that out...

You're missing Rush... Run along, boy....

The comparison is to LARGEST numbers... Statistics often measures MIN, MAX and MEAN... Go ask an adult to help you figure that out...

But only when they have a COMPLETE data set!!!!

But only when they have a COMPLETE data set!!!!

You're a complete moron.

It's like comparing the two fastest times around a NASCAR track, from 2008 and 2012. ALL you want to compare are the two fastest times. Do you go and average EVERY race from both years? no, you don't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back