Obama critics: can you give him credit for anything?

I challenge you to come up with 3 of his policies that you liked or agreed with. Can you do it?

Oh, and ordering the raid on Osama cannot be one of them. Anything else will do.

Let's face it: if you can't answer this question, then you do not have an informed opinion about Obama. It's as simple as that.

To be fair, I will give three policies of Obama I did NOT like:

Extending the Bush tax cuts
Pulling out of Iraq too early
Not imposing tougher rules on lobbyists

that's not fair asswipe. give us three policies of Bush's that you DO like.. try again asswipe.

1) I completely support what Obama did in Libya. And any honest conservative will tell you they would have expected a Republican President to have done the exact same thing.

2) I am very glad Obama retained Secretary of Defense Gates.

3) I think Obama's present course with Iran is a very wise one. If we are going to attack Iran in the future (an option he still has on the table), we must have all our ducks in a row and not be in a position where anyone can say we didn't try everything else first. And so the first step toward open conflict is severe economic sanctions. Again, I think any honest conservative will tell you that a Republican President would do the exact same thing Obama is doing.

All right? How'd I do?

I challenge you to come up with 3 of his policies that you liked or agreed with. Can you do it?

Oh, and ordering the raid on Osama cannot be one of them. Anything else will do.

Let's face it: if you can't answer this question, then you do not have an informed opinion about Obama. It's as simple as that.

Wow, this is so similar to another post you tried last month. Only this time you are only asking for three things.

He helped millions of Americans get health care.

No he didn't.

He took us out of Iraq.

Following the Bush timeline you opposed.

We've had 22 months of positive jobs growth in the private sector.

Wrong.

He's reduced government by 500,000.

:rofl:

He's had less regulations than Bush.

He has added fewer regulations than Bush did in his last two years. that does not equal fewer regulations than Bush unless he started by eliminating all the regulations Bush, and every other president, wrote.

He took out Bin Laden when Republicans let him go. (how else could the GOP get America behind the Iraq war?)

Republicans let bin Laden go?

He funded "No Child Left Behind".

He actually tried to eliminate it, and failed. If he had succeeded I would have been right there cheering him on, I am willing to blame him for failing if you insist.

He got BP to fund their cleanup when Republicans wanted to stick it to the middle class.

Republicans wanted to follow the law, Obama has a habit of ignoring it to appease idiots.

He got unemployment for millions of Americans when Republicans threatened to cut the "lazy hobos" off.

Republicans wanted to pay for it, Democrats wanted to borrow money from China.

I haven't even bothered to look things up. These are things I already knew.

His stimulus helped over a hundred Republicans who voted against it create thousands of
jobs across the US.

That explains why they are all wrong, everything you know is wrong.

Well, at least he got rid of the Patriot Act and didn't sign that awful NDAA into Law. Oh wait, he didn't get rid of the Patriot Act and he did sign that awful NDAA into Law. So Hell no, i aint giving him credit for anything.

He took us out of Iraq.

He took out Bin Laden when Republicans let him go. (how else could the GOP get America behind the Iraq war?)

He got BP to fund their cleanup when Republicans wanted to stick it to the middle class.

He got unemployment for millions of Americans when Republicans threatened to cut the "lazy hobos" off.

His stimulus helped over a hundred Republicans who voted against it create thousands of
jobs across the US.

Adults still living at home with Mommy

On Bush's timetable

Link?

Link?

Laughable!!

Based on 5 years of intelligence.

Who hasn't?

Link?

2 years of unemployment checks is called Welfare

I know you didn't look any of this bullshit up. That's obvious.

Rdummy has lied with posting this debunked shit before... but it don't stop him from posting it again...

Unfortunately what he has stopped himself from doing is playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun

1) I completely support what Obama did in Libya. And any honest conservative will tell you they would have expected a Republican President to have done the exact same thing.

2) I am very glad Obama retained Secretary of Defense Gates.

3) I think Obama's present course with Iran is a very wise one. If we are going to attack Iran in the future (an option he still has on the table), we must have all our ducks in a row and not be in a position where anyone can say we didn't try everything else first. And so the first step toward open conflict is severe economic sanctions. Again, I think any honest conservative will tell you that a Republican President would do the exact same thing Obama is doing.

All right? How'd I do?

I'm so glad you asked.. You SUCK.

He took us out of Iraq.

jobs across the US.

On Bush's timetable

Link?

Link?

Laughable!!

Who hasn't?

Link?

You may be the least informed on this thread.

I challenge you to come up with three reasons why a conservative would want to try to aid you by coming up with three things Obama has done that we agree with. Why the fuck would we try to help a scumbag that wants to destroy what we stand for? Fuck you.

I challenge you to come up with three reasons why a conservative would want to try to aid you by coming up with three things Obama has done that we agree with. Why the fuck would we try to help a scumbag that wants to destroy what we stand for? Fuck you.

So you're an idiot, then? Great. Thanks for posting. I learn a lot from you people.

He took us out of Iraq.

jobs across the US.

On Bush's timetable

Link?

Link?

Laughable!!

Who hasn't?

Link?

You may be the least informed on this thread.

Prove it with the links I asked for then, ass-clown.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back