Obama creates 297,000 JOBS!

You still aren't bothering to read what I wrote. It's really sad considering you are still quoting it.

and youre still avoiding the question, i guess i shouldnt expect anything less from the GOP. you never have any real answers anyways.

The question is irrelevant because it's based upon a straw man you created rather than what I actually said.

Maybe if you learn to read, you wont look like such a dumbass.

once again you cant back up anything you claim with facts or even a reasonable argument. thanks for trolling troll
:trolls:

Call out time:

ATTENTION USMB, COMMON SENSELESS HAS CLAIMED, THRU BIAS, FLAWED, OBAMA CAMPAIGN GRAPHS AND THE RELATED, THAT OVER 400,000 JOBS WERE CREATED IN MAY! REALLY!

May job-growth numbers disappointing

8:38 am June 4, 2010, by Jay

The monthly job-growth numbers for May are out, and they’re disappointing. Private-sector employment grew, but only very slightly, by 41,000 jobs.

From the Bureau of Labor Statistics:

Total nonfarm payroll employment grew by 431,000 in May, reflecting
the hiring of 411,000 temporary employees to work on Census 2010, the
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Private-sector em-
ployment changed little (+41,000). Manufacturing, temporary help ser-
vices, and mining added jobs, while construction employment declined.
The unemployment rate edged down to 9.7 percent.

That's right ladies and gentlemen. Knowing he's beat, Common SenseLESS desperately resorts to TEMP. JOBS THAT ARE, OBVIOUSLY, NO LONGER THERE AND NO LONGER HELPING THE ECONOMY. NOT BRINGING UNEMPLOYMENT DOWN NOW, NOT ENDING THE RECESSION, ETC.

PRIVATE SECTOR jobs are what matter, to anyone who's even remotely intelligent, we know this. PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS ARE WHAT FUELS THE ECONOMY, AND THEY ADDED ONLY 41,000 IN NOVEMBER.

Leave it to Common SenseLESS to use long since defunct jobs, and flawed, BS sources to make an argument.:lol::lol::lol:

2.19 Million Jobs Lost Under Obama

From John Kartch on Friday, June 5, 2009 10:10 AM

The U.S. has lost 2.2 million jobs since President Barack Obama took office. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the total number of jobs nationwide fell from 134.3 million at the end of January to 132.2 million at the end of May.
The unemployment rate now stands at 9.4 percent, up from 7.6 percent at the end of January.

“I think my initial measure of success is creating or saving 4 million jobs,” said President Obama on February 9.

Monthly job losses reported by the BLS are as follows:

Feb: 651,000
Mar: 663,000
Apr: 539,000
May: 345,000
Total: 2,198,000

“President Obama demanded that Congress spend hundreds of billions of dollars to stimulate the economy,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform. "On Friday, February 13 Congress approved a disgraceful trillion-dollar spending and debt package under the guise of economic stimulus. Since that date at least 1.5 million jobs have been lost in America.”

“Spend more money. Have fewer jobs,” continued Norquist. “Let's stop this madness.”

Read more: 2.19 Million Jobs Lost Under Obama

"from the end of 2007 through January of 2009. There were over 4.5 million jobs lost during that period, all of which occurred BEFORE President Obama took office. And the trend was getting worse, big time."
Jobs Lost Under Bush; Jobs Gained Under Obama -... | Gather

hmmmm i like how you only quote the first few months of his presidency as well. since none of his policies went into affect during that time. i guess you can add those losses to bushs total. bring it to a resounding 6.69 million jobs lost due to his policies.

It was democrats who had control during the last two years of Bush. You people have been playing the blame game for your failures long enough. Stop your whining and just admit it, you democraps are pathetic failures at everything at you. Everything you touch winds up in the fucking toilet. I know it, you know it, the whole goddamn country knows it.

oh so now its all congresses fault, its not the presidents? so obama isnt to blame for anything? awesome!! you and youre stupid wing nut logic are laughable.

and youre still avoiding the question, i guess i shouldnt expect anything less from the GOP. you never have any real answers anyways.

The question is irrelevant because it's based upon a straw man you created rather than what I actually said.

once again you cant back up anything you claim with facts or even a reasonable argument. thanks for trolling troll

Dude it's over, you lost. Avatar, Pale, and me are all sittin here, destroying you @ are leisure.:lol:

You're a desperate, brainwashed, ignorant, lyin lil sheep who uses smoke and mirrors for arguments, and immediately starts shouting "TROLL" whenever you loose and start doin it yourself.:lol::lol::lol:

attention usmb (r)etard claims to know nothing about reading comprehension. Seeing as how he wants to claim only 41,000 jobs were created in may 2010, not 400,000. Read the chart (r)etard and you will see that 400,000 jobs were actually created. Yes the census program created many of these jobs. This was never disputed, but it does not take away from the fact the these jobs were actually created.

once again, you prove youre the biggest (r)etard on the usmb

You havent even understood what I am arguing. You are too busy pretending im arguing something you think you can attack to actually have a civil discussion.

Perhaps when you have the integrity to deal with real arguments, rather than these fantasy straw men that you think you can combat in your fantasy world, you might be entitled to serious discussion. But you still don't have the integrity to admit that policy changes are not the only thing that affects the economy.

Until stop using tunnel vision and realize that the economy is a complex entity can change for multiple reasons, rather than just policy, you are going to be living in a land of make believe.

And until you start addressing what people actually say rather than straw men you make up to lie about what people say, you will never get a modicum of respect from anyone around here. Nor will you ever have a civil conversation.

Why is it the people who pick screennames like Common sense, reason, Truth etc. always tend to be the exact opposite of the names they pick? I mean seriously, do you think that because you pick that screen name people are going to completely believe every dumb thing you say without questioning? That you are somehow going to look smarter than everyone else here?

Seriously, what is with you people?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Dude it's over, you lost. Avatar, Pale, and me are all sittin here, destroying you @ are leisure.:lol:

You're a desperate, brainwashed, ignorant, lyin lil sheep who uses smoke and mirrors for arguments, and immediately starts shouting "TROLL" whenever you loose and start doin it yourself.:lol::lol::lol:

geez, i say troll and you get your panties in a bunch. hahahaha

this coming from the same idiot that like to say he pwns everyone on here all day. maybe you should get a job and contribute to society instead of sitting on here all day spouting your bullshit and rhetoric.

You havent even understood what I am arguing. You are too busy pretending im arguing something you think you can attack to actually have a civil discussion.

Perhaps when you have the integrity to deal with real arguments, rather than these fantasy straw men that you think you can combat in your fantasy world, you might be entitled to serious discussion. But you still don't have the integrity to admit that policy changes are not the only thing that affects the economy.

Until stop using tunnel vision and realize that the economy is a complex entity can change for multiple reasons, rather than just policy, you are going to be living in a land of make believe.

And until you start addressing what people actually say rather than straw men you make up to lie about what people say, you will never get a modicum of respect from anyone around here. Nor will you ever have a civil conversation.

Why is it the people who pick screennames like Common sense, reason, Truth etc. always tend to be the exact opposite of the names they pick? I mean seriously, do you think that because you pick that screen name people are going to completely believe every dumb thing you say without questioning? That you are somehow going to look smarter than everyone else here?

Seriously, what is with you people?

seriously, just answer the question. if policies arent the only things that affect the economy and job creation then what does. its a simple enough question, but youve been avoiding it for several posts now. just answer the damn question.

youre the wing nut who claims that policy isnt the only thing that affects jobs. so back up your claim.

"from the end of 2007 through January of 2009. There were over 4.5 million jobs lost during that period, all of which occurred BEFORE President Obama took office. And the trend was getting worse, big time."
Jobs Lost Under Bush; Jobs Gained Under Obama -... | Gather

hmmmm i like how you only quote the first few months of his presidency as well. since none of his policies went into affect during that time. i guess you can add those losses to bushs total. bring it to a resounding 6.69 million jobs lost due to his policies.

It was democrats who had control during the last two years of Bush. You people have been playing the blame game for your failures long enough. Stop your whining and just admit it, you democraps are pathetic failures at everything at you. Everything you touch winds up in the fucking toilet. I know it, you know it, the whole goddamn country knows it.

oh so now its all congresses fault, its not the presidents? so obama isnt to blame for anything? awesome!! you and youre stupid wing nut logic are laughable.

You can wiggle like the slimy little obama ass licking worm you are, but you won't bull shit your way out of getting your ass kicked in this thread shit for brains. Facts are facts, and you've just been bitch slapped...

capture0f.jpg

Job Creation: Bush vs. Obama - By Veronique de Rugy - The Corner - National Review Online

soooooo all those jobs lost under bush are all Obama's fault now? the 4.5 million people who lost their jobs because of his policies are not Obama's fault? nice wing nut logic.

if you take the 5.2% unemployment created under Bush and subtract that from the 9.41% current rate, you get 4.21% unemployment under Obama so far. Much better than 5.2%.

by your logic you probably think Obama raked up all $14 trillion worth of debt as well

Last edited:
obama_administration_jobs_chart.gif

AGAIN PEOPLE, THIS GRAPH THAT I ALREADY POSTED IS FROM THE USDLS. IT ACCURATELY SHOWS THAT COMMON SENSELESS IS A RETARDED LIAR WHO DESPERATELY TRIES TO COUNT DEFUNCT GOVERNMENT TEMP JOB GAINS IN AN ATTEMPT TO ROSY UP HIS OTHERWISE BLEAK PICTURE.

As yall can see. The rate of Bush/Obama net job gain is ALMOST IDENTICAL with the economy coming back now as a result OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR WHICH OBAMA'S STIMULUS, BAILOUTS, ETC FAILED TO REALLY HELP.

So Senseless, any other comedic routines you wanna try out tonight?:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
soooooo all those jobs lost under bush are all Obama's fault now? the 4.5 million people who lost their jobs because of his policies are not Obama's fault? nice wing nut logic.

if you take the 5.2% unemployment created under Bush and subtract that from the 9.41% current rate, you get 4.21% unemployment under Obama so far. Much better than 5.2%.

by your logic you probably think Obama raked up all $14 trillion worth of debt as well

You, are a certified fucking whack job... mmm b'bye... moron.

im just using your own wing nut logic against you. nice try tho retard.

AGAIN PEOPLE, THIS GRAPH THAT I ALREADY POSTED IS FROM THE USDLS. IT ACCURATELY SHOWS THAT COMMON SENSELESS IS A RETARDED LIAR WHO DESPERATELY TRIES TO COUNT DEFUNCT GOVERNMENT TEMP JOB GAINS IN AN ATTEMPT TO ROSY UP HIS OTHERWISE BLEAK PICTURE.

As yall can see. The rate of Bush/Obama net job gain is ALMOST IDENTICAL with the economy coming back now as a result OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR WHICH OBAMA'S STIMULUS, BAILOUTS, ETC FAILED TO REALLY HELP.

So Senseless, any other comedic routines you wanna try out tonight?:lol::lol::lol:

Neg him and move on... he's not even worth arguing with. He's bat shit crazy and got his head buried clear to his shoulders up obama's ass.

im just using your own wing nut logic against you. nice try tho retard.

Heeeeeerrrrreeeee's your picture... shit for brains... and just for the record, you got your ass kicked clear up one side and down the other in this thread, moron...

deleted

Last edited:

You can wiggle like the slimy little obama ass licking worm you are, but you won't bull shit your way out of getting your ass kicked in this thread shit for brains. Facts are facts, and you've just been bitch slapped...

capture0f.jpg

Job Creation: Bush vs. Obama - By Veronique de Rugy - The Corner - National Review Online

More from link, thanks PR:

That’s why the chart below looks at the average monthly job creation under each president. There were more jobs created monthly under President Bush than under President Obama. Overall, most of the net jobs created under Bush were created in the government; many private sector jobs have been destroyed under Obama; and the number of government jobs has decreased, even though federal employment has grown.

image002.jpg

obama_administration_jobs_chart.gif

"As yall can see. The rate of Bush/Obama net job gain is ALMOST IDENTICAL with the economy coming back now as a result OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR WHICH OBAMA'S STIMULUS, BAILOUTS, ETC FAILED TO REALLY HELP"

hahaha, best line of bullshit youve tried to feed in a while.

oh that right did you forget the bailout saved GM and close to 1 million jobs? or that the banks started lending again because Wall Street didnt collapse.

Bush and Obama net job creation is almost identical :cuckoo:... can you even read a simple chart that you posted, showing Bush bleeding jobs and Obama stopping that bleeding. your basic reading and math skill might be at 4th grade level. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Neg him and move on... he's not even worth arguing with. He's bat shit crazy and got his head buried clear to his shoulders up obama's ass.

and youve got your head so far up boehners ass, youre probably causing a lot of his crying.

Forum List

Back