Obama creates 297,000 JOBS!

what exact policy changed from nov to dec tho? nothing, so all of a sudden people started hiring on "hope"?

People keep claiming that Obama is anti-business. please explain which exact laws he has passed that are anti-business...

And what makes you think policy changes are the only things that affect jobs?

Seems like a really silly assumption.

Ahh But Business knew who was going to be in charge in November, and started hiring.

Good try through.

Don't get me wrong, Not saying Republicans get all the Credit, or that Obama Gets none. Just saying that Business has known Since Nov, and had a good idea well before then. That Republicans would at least control the house, and Obama's Anti Business Agenda would be slowed or stopped.

what exact policy changed from nov to dec tho? nothing, so all of a sudden people started hiring on "hope"?

People keep claiming that Obama is anti-business. please explain which exact laws he has passed that are anti-business...
you know that you dont have to have a policy change for a perception to change

prove me wrong then and please explain which exact laws he has passed that are anti-business.

you cant, because there arent any.

ohhhhh so now what the government does doesnt affect the economy...... well if that was the case with the stock market pumping along and businesses sitting on trillions in capital why hasnt the hiring just exploded? oh that right because all you wing nuts claims that Obama's policies are "anti-business." but wait... if policy changed dont affect jobs then Obama's policis dont matter??? now im confused.

Ahh But Business knew who was going to be in charge in November, and started hiring.

Good try through.

Don't get me wrong, Not saying Republicans get all the Credit, or that Obama Gets none. Just saying that Business has known Since Nov, and had a good idea well before then. That Republicans would at least control the house, and Obama's Anti Business Agenda would be slowed or stopped.

Check his posts, sources, and THEIR MATH.

This is fuckin ridiculous.:cuckoo:

This is what you've sunk to huh CS?

hahah you really are a (R)etard.

"This morning the Bureau of Labor Statistics released new numbers showing that the economy once again gained jobs last month -- making May the fifth month in a row of positive job growth."

hmmm the stats come from the Bureau of Labor Statistics

then you go and quote Jay Bookman. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jobs are still jobs jackass. even if they were temporary. oh, but did you forget that we were bleeding jobs under bush. Obama stopped the bleeding and helped to create jobs.

stop grandstanding with your bullshit.

That graph also claims that over 400,000 jobs were created in May, really?

May job-growth numbers disappointing

8:38 am June 4, 2010, by Jay

The monthly job-growth numbers for May are out, and they’re disappointing. Private-sector employment grew, but only very slightly, by 41,000 jobs.

May job-growth numbers disappointing | Jay Bookman

Guess what moron. YOU CLAIM OVER 400,000 JOBS WERE CREATED IN MAY, THAT'S WHAT YOUR OBAMA CAMPAIGN GRAPH SAID.:lol::lol::lol:

That graph has obviously been manipulated by said site/org. I POSTED THE REAL NUMBERS.

EXCUSE ME, Common SenseLESS.

WE'RE ALL WAITING TO SEE YOUR IDIOTIC, DESPERATE, LYING SELF EXPLAIN HOW OVER 400,000 JOBS WERE CREATED IN MAY, WHEN THE OFFICIAL NUMBERS I HAVE SAY ONLY 41,000 WERE.

PLEASE DEFEND YOUR OBAMA SITE CAMPAIGN GRAPH.:lol:

ohhhhh so now what the government does doesnt affect the economy...... well if that was the case with the stock market pumping along and businesses sitting on trillions in capital why hasnt the hiring just exploded? oh that right because all you wing nuts claims that Obama's policies are "anti-business." but wait... if policy changed dont affect jobs then Obama's policis dont matter??? now im confused.

And where did I say that? Oh yeah. I didn't.

Nice straw man attempt. But try reading what I actually say. In fact, i suggest reading what everyone actually says. It might give you a better picture of the world rather than the warped view you have.

EXCUSE ME, Common Sense.

WE'RE ALL WAITING TO SEE YOUR IDIOTIC, DESPERATE, LYING SELF EXPLAIN HOW OVER 400,000 JOBS WERE CREATED IN MAY, WHEN THE OFFICIAL NUMBERS I HAVE SAY ONLY 41,000 WERE.

the graph actually came from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. or did your reading comprehension simply go out the window.

here a more conservative one for you from Arizona:

6a00d8341bf80c53ef0133f5a23033970b-500wi

http://www.blogforarizona.com/.a/6a00d8341bf80c53ef0133f5a23033970b-500wi

or this one:

1.2-monthly-change-OPT.jpg

http://www.cbpp.org/images/chartbook_images/1.2-monthly-change-OPT.jpg

and the (R)etard has been pwned again and again and again. thanks for the easy notch (R)etard :lol:

Nice straw man attempt. But try reading what I actually say. In fact, i suggest reading what everyone actually says. It might give you a better picture of the world rather than the warped view you have.

what warped view. you said policy changes dont affect jobs, i said they do. well if policy changes dont affect jobs then what does?

2.19 Million Jobs Lost Under Obama

From John Kartch on Friday, June 5, 2009 10:10 AM

The U.S. has lost 2.2 million jobs since President Barack Obama took office. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the total number of jobs nationwide fell from 134.3 million at the end of January to 132.2 million at the end of May.
The unemployment rate now stands at 9.4 percent, up from 7.6 percent at the end of January.

“I think my initial measure of success is creating or saving 4 million jobs,” said President Obama on February 9.

Monthly job losses reported by the BLS are as follows:

Feb: 651,000
Mar: 663,000
Apr: 539,000
May: 345,000
Total: 2,198,000

“President Obama demanded that Congress spend hundreds of billions of dollars to stimulate the economy,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform. "On Friday, February 13 Congress approved a disgraceful trillion-dollar spending and debt package under the guise of economic stimulus. Since that date at least 1.5 million jobs have been lost in America.”

“Spend more money. Have fewer jobs,” continued Norquist. “Let's stop this madness.”

Read more: 2.19 Million Jobs Lost Under Obama

what warped view. you said policy changes dont affect jobs, i said they do. well if policy changes dont affect jobs then what does?

You still aren't bothering to read what I wrote. It's really sad considering you are still quoting it.

EXCUSE ME, Common Sense.

the graph actually came from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. or did your reading comprehension simply go out the window.

here a more conservative one for you from Arizona:

6a00d8341bf80c53ef0133f5a23033970b-500wi

http://www.blogforarizona.com/.a/6a00d8341bf80c53ef0133f5a23033970b-500wi

or this one:

1.2-monthly-change-OPT.jpg

http://www.cbpp.org/images/chartbook_images/1.2-monthly-change-OPT.jpg

and the (R)etard has been pwned again and again and again. thanks for the easy notch (R)etard :lol:

chart-of-the-day-jobs-lost-in-the-bush-and-obama-administrations.gif

What’s Wrong with the Obama Job Loss Graphic?

By Drew Conway, on February 17th, 2010

This appears to be a prime example of the danger in politicized data visualization, which Alex Lundry points out beautifully in his Chart Wars talk given at Ignite DC. I think there are several things wrong with this chart, and am a bit disappointed in the Obama administration for touting this as evidence of their accomplishments.

What’s Wrong with the Obama Job Loss Graphic? Zero Intelligence Agents

obama_administration_jobs_chart.gif

YOU CONTINUE TO POST LYING, DISTORTED CHARTS THAT LEAVE OUT DECEMBER '07, A POSITIVE MONTH OF BUSH ADMIN. JOB GROWTH.

YOU CONTINUE TO POST LIES, AND DESTROY WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR CREDIBILITY.:cuckoo::lol:

MY charts DON'T do this. THEY'RE ACTUALLY AN ACCURATE PORTRAIT OF THE COMPARISON.

LOL everyone can see you getting humiliated sheep, time to save what face you can and start your usual trolling.:lol:

You still aren't bothering to read what I wrote. It's really sad considering you are still quoting it.

and youre still avoiding the question, i guess i shouldnt expect anything less from the GOP. you never have any real answers anyways.

Here's the truth, fuck those charts... they're pure bull shit...

The U.S. has lost 2.2 million jobs since President Barack Obama took office. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the total number of jobs nationwide fell from 134.3 million at the end of January to 132.2 million at the end of May.
The unemployment rate now stands at 9.4 percent, up from 7.6 percent at the end of January.

“I think my initial measure of success is creating or saving 4 million jobs,” said President Obama on February 9.

“President Obama demanded that Congress spend hundreds of billions of dollars to stimulate the economy,” said Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform. "On Friday, February 13 Congress approved a disgraceful trillion-dollar spending and debt package under the guise of economic stimulus. Since that date at least 1.5 million jobs have been lost in America.”

“Spend more money. Have fewer jobs,” continued Norquist. “Let's stop this madness.”

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks dude.

Lets see Comm SenseLESS lie and distort his way outta this.:lol::lol::lol:

and youre still avoiding the question, i guess i shouldnt expect anything less from the GOP. you never have any real answers anyways.

The question is irrelevant because it's based upon a straw man you created rather than what I actually said.

Maybe if you learn to read, you wont look like such a dumbass.

"from the end of 2007 through January of 2009. There were over 4.5 million jobs lost during that period, all of which occurred BEFORE President Obama took office. And the trend was getting worse, big time."
http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978035096

hmmmm i like how you only quote the first few months of his presidency as well. since none of his policies went into affect during that time. i guess you can add those losses to bushs total. bring it to a resounding 6.69 million jobs lost due to his policies.

Last edited:

LOL everyone can see you getting humiliated sheep, time to save what face you can and start your usual trolling.:lol:

youre actually the biggest troll on here. you rarely back up what you claim with facts and the spout off nonsensical bs. you dont answer questions or defend ridiculous claims. maybe you should just crawl back into what ever hole you came out of, the world was a better place with you in there.

"from the end of 2007 through January of 2009. There were over 4.5 million jobs lost during that period, all of which occurred BEFORE President Obama took office. And the trend was getting worse, big time."
http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978035096

hmmmm i like how you only quote the first few months of his presidency as well. since none of his policies went into affect during that time. i guess you can add those losses to bushs total. bring it to a resounding 6.69 million jobs lost due to his policies.

It was democrats who had control during the last two years of Bush. You people have been playing the blame game for your failures long enough. Stop your whining and just admit it, you democraps are pathetic failures at everything you do. Everything you touch winds up in the fucking toilet. I know it, you know it, the whole goddamn country knows it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back