Obama Cracks! Imitates Gordon Gekko! Should Biden ask him to step aside and get help

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The combination of the normal pressure of POTUS plus the horrible, mandate-giving Democrat-shellacking caused Obama to split from reality.

"I believe that the primary engine of America's economic success is not government..."

Notice the phrasing, it's not business that is the engine, its "is not government" That's the FIRST thing he had to say and it shows a man at odds with himself. In his heart and soul he hates free enterprise and wants to direct all human activity but his insanity causes him to pretend to be Gordon Gekko.

It shows a man who still clings to his anti-free Enterprise belief, anti-Colonial mentality but was just handed a new script by George Soros.

Look at his actions: he has nationalized the auto industry, shut offshore drilling, taken over the banks and finance companies and all of US Health Care, that's his actions! Is that a man who embraces American entrepreneurship?

Why not turn the Free Markets and American Entrepreneurship loose on the Health Care system? (Hint: Because the government will lose control of the people)

Read more: O sounds like he's moving to the center - NYPOST.com

These are the words he should have been using and the actions he should have been taking from the moment he stepped foot in the Oval Office. That is my humble opinion.

I know you don't think he's going to run for re-election Frank, but I believe he is. While he says and does all this ... his mindset is on the 2012 election.

The empty suit is fighting for his and his party's political life.

images

The combination of the normal pressure of POTUS plus the horrible, mandate-giving Democrat-shellacking caused Obama to split from reality.

"I believe that the primary engine of America's economic success is not government..."

Notice the phrasing, it's not business that is the engine, its "is not government" That's the FIRST thing he had to say and it shows a man at odds with himself. In his heart and soul he hates free enterprise and wants to direct all human activity but his insanity causes him to pretend to be Gordon Gekko.

It shows a man who still clings to his anti-free Enterprise belief, anti-Colonial mentality but was just handed a new script by George Soros.

Look at his actions: he has nationalized the auto industry, shut offshore drilling, taken over the banks and finance companies and all of US Health Care, that's his actions! Is that a man who embraces American entrepreneurship?

Why not turn the Free Markets and American Entrepreneurship loose on the Health Care system? (Hint: Because the government will lose control of the people)

And when did he say it wasn't?

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXpaBQnBvE[/ame]

Huh? Hussein?

His whole fucked up presidency, including $1.3 Trillion annual deficits and 10% unemployment says it!

These are the words he should have been using and the actions he should have been taking from the moment he stepped foot in the Oval Office. That is my humble opinion.

I know you don't think he's going to run for re-election Frank, but I believe he is. While he says and does all this ... his mindset is on the 2012 election.

If Obama does run for re-election, unless something extremely radical happens between now and 2012, he will be motivated by the input of cash and by the ego-gratifying publicity. He loves making speeches.

I sometimes say thing to be provocative or to get a rise out of people, but I assure you Soros fired Obama, he will not get the nomination in 2012.

His whole fucked up presidency, including $1.3 Trillion annual deficits and 10% unemployment says it!

The deficits are Bush's.

Do you want me to repeat the question?

Forum List

Back