Obama cracks, calls Clinton from the Bullpen

Clinton's 3rd Term?:eusa_whistle:
If it was, many of the problems might have been resolved.
Bill is a tough, intelligent sonofabitch. Barry is a community organizer, aka Basketball Coach.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6n_uXkAYU[/ame]

I agree, Bill Clinton would send Carter to North Korea and that would resolve that problem.

Clinton could resolve the issues with Iran's Nuclear program as Clinton made Saddam's weapons program transparent.

Clinton could resolve our energy policy just like Clinton did the first time.

Clinton then could gather FBI files on all the Conservatives putting Conservatives in his place.

Clinton could also create permanent jobs for us just like Clinton created permanent jobs before.

LOL, spin spin spin.

After the historic midterm ass kicking for the Democrat party, the only thing the people will see with the Obambam and Billy boy Clinton, is we are now watching a twilight zone movie.

my gawd, it was the lamest thing I have seen a President do.

First Black President...first to defer to a former POTUS.

What a fucking trendsetter Bam-Bam is! What a thrill going up my leg!:lol:

The Man-child is the perfect Black president. I bet you that the Man-child, no matter which African American is elected to the Presidency in the future, we will always look back and say, "Obama was sadly, better".

Clinton's 3rd Term?:eusa_whistle:
If it was, many of the problems might have been resolved.
Bill is a tough, intelligent sonofabitch. Barry is a community organizer, aka Basketball Coach.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6n_uXkAYU[/ame]

I agree, Bill Clinton would send Carter to North Korea and that would resolve that problem.

Clinton could resolve the issues with Iran's Nuclear program as Clinton made Saddam's weapons program transparent.

Clinton could resolve our energy policy just like Clinton did the first time.

Clinton then could gather FBI files on all the Conservatives putting Conservatives in his place.

Clinton could also create permanent jobs for us just like Clinton created permanent jobs before.

Jimmy Carter Goes To Pyongyang--Again

And yet Kim remains defiant as ever...

LOL, spin spin spin.

After the historic midterm ass kicking for the Democrat party, the only thing the people will see with the Obambam and Billy boy Clinton, is we are now watching a twilight zone movie.

my gawd, it was the lamest thing I have seen a President do.

First Black President...first to defer to a former POTUS.

What a fucking trendsetter Bam-Bam is! What a thrill going up my leg!:lol:

The Man-child is the perfect Black president. I bet you that the Man-child, no matter which African American is elected to the Presidency in the future, we will always look back and say, "Obama was sadly, better".

Uh-huh...and the first to give the American people the New Standard of 10% unemployment.

perhaps hillary will set up for the 2012....face it the american public love bill...flat out love him....and that does seem to piss people off

Holy Hanna, I hope you are wrong, 'bones. I don't think Romney can beat Hillary.

Bill would still be president if it were not for the two-term amendment.

No doubt Obama thought bringing in CLinton (who famously said "this guy ought to be bringing us coffee") would lend crdibility to what is obviously a presidency in trouble with his own party.
Instead it makes him look weak and ineffectual. Probably because he is.

Say this coming a mile away. The job is too big for Obama so he called the bullpen. Can you imagine Dubya asking his dad to speak for him or Bush 41 asking Ford or Reagan?

Good FUCKING GRIEF!!

POTUS is not a joke, Barack, just resign!

Bill's Back: Clinton commands stage at White House

In his element, Clinton startles West Wing in surprise appearance with Obama, backs tax deal

Bill's Back: Clinton commands stage at White House - Yahoo! Finance

capt.015a259a65514882b86e3b508df15704-015a259a65514882b86e3b508df15704-0.jpg

There's a word that I just heard recently regarding politics...It's called optics.The visual image of a certain event.I gotta tell you people the WH really didn't think this through.I can't wait for the first political attack ad against Obama showing him basically handing over the office,his office,the office of the President of the United States to someone else.
He left his duties of trying to explain his recent decisions to someone else to explain because his wife was getting antsy....

I know what happened but it again goes back to perception,you know, optics. :eusa_shhh:

Say this coming a mile away. The job is too big for Obama so he called the bullpen. Can you imagine Dubya asking his dad to speak for him or Bush 41 asking Ford or Reagan?

Good FUCKING GRIEF!!
Big difference!!

Bill Clinton's War is.....

:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImtO6MX37pg]YouTube - ‪Statue hails Bill Clinton's role in war against Serbia‬‏[/ame]​

Right Mr Charmin.

Now batting for Barack "I killed Osama" Obama...Bill Clinton

The hell with Bill.

OL'BO needs to call Dick Morris the architecht of Bills success.

Wonder if Dick would be willing to do for Barry what he did for Bill??

perhaps hillary will set up for the 2012....face it the american public love bill...flat out love him....and that does seem to piss people off

I've never loved him or his wife (and i'm sure i'm not the only one!). Yes, there were some good things that came out of his presidency, but i always saw him as a low life womanizer, i wouldn't trust him as far as i could thow him...and besides all that, there were some pretty dirty dealings when he was in the White House. Before someone jumps on me for that one...i know there most likely are dirty dealings with EVERY president, some just worse than others.

I just cringe everytime someone says what a great president Clinton was. And, i think Obama is completely WORTHLESS!

I've never loved him or his wife (and i'm sure i'm not the only one!). Yes, there were some good things that came out of his presidency, but i always saw him as a low life womanizer, i wouldn't trust him as far as i could thow him...and besides all that, there were some pretty dirty dealings when he was in the White House.
You just can't remember what they were, right??

:rolleyes:

LimbaughPig.jpg

I've never loved him or his wife (and i'm sure i'm not the only one!). Yes, there were some good things that came out of his presidency, but i always saw him as a low life womanizer, i wouldn't trust him as far as i could thow him...and besides all that, there were some pretty dirty dealings when he was in the White House.

LimbaughPig.jpg

Yes i do remember...but i have a feeling you wouldn't believe me anyway,,,,,so have a great day!

LimbaughPig.jpg

Yes i do remember...but i have a feeling you wouldn't believe me anyway,,,,,so have a great day!
Yeah, that's kind o' what I thought.

What good Teabagger has any time for details....or, thinking; in-general.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]YouTube - ‪9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]YouTube - ‪9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL‬‏[/ame]​

"Four years and $40 million poured into investigating President Clinton. And all that independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr has to show for it, according to press reports, is a lurid tale about the president and his intern. There will reportedly be nothing in Starr's upcoming report to Congress about Whitewater, the 1980s Arkansas scandal that gave rise to Starr's gargantuan probe in the first place.

But if Starr is ready to sweep his expensive Whitewater operation under the rug, the media -- and the taxpayers stuck with the prosecutor's bill -- should not.

As Starr's lavish hunting expedition gallops toward its conclusion, it's time for the country to assess what he's accomplished. What exactly did the independent counsel finally unearth in Arkansas about Clinton's financial and political dealings? Was it worth the enormous cost and distraction to the country? What did Starr build his case on -- and why has it apparently disappeared? The independent counsel's office has much to account for -- as do the reporters and editors at the New York Times, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal who aided and abetted Starr by keeping the Whitewater non-story going year after year."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back