Obama Continues to Lose His Core support

Obama hasn't been "slowing descending" in the polls.

His polling is nearly the same as it was a year and a half ago.

yeah, how FUNNY is that. It NEVER MOVES..

hummmmmmmm?????

Yeah, it mostly remains the same - low, but in point of fact it really is going down, slowly. Drip drip drip, even with the media in full salvation mode..

November 2010
November 2010
November 2010
November 2010
November 2010

I guess liberals didn't get the memo. Obama blows and everyone knows it.

He has capitualted to the fright way too may times.

How I wish he would have realized and would finnally realize that the right will hate him no matter how much he reaches out to them.

Now we will have massive corporate money beating down on our elelctions.

The rights permanent majority is nearly realized.

Getting rid of unions will leave no large money on the left and mountains of large money on the right.

The right wing voters will celibrate foor a couple of years until they realize they are also coporate slaves and that the monied interests will keep them from gaining any ground in life.

Then these same people will blame the democrats for not warning them.

Barry should have been smart enough to heed the advice of that noted political sage, Sean Penn. Asked about Obama at the Cannes Film Festival in '08, "I hope that he will understand, if he is the nominee, the degree of disillusionment that will happen if he doesn't become a greater man than he will ever be."

Clear a mud from Sean. All Obama had to do was become a greater man than he will ever be, whatever the hell that means.

No Democrat or Republican will ever lose their core unless they change parties. The core are the people who vote straight ticket party line. That's why all independents view the Bush era as a complete disaster and core republicans talk about it so differently.

After Obama wins in 2012 we'll look back in 2017 and judge his presidency on how lucky or unlucky he was in terms of how the fed handled the economy. Good or bad, very little of the economy has to do with the president imo.

No Democrat or Republican will ever lose their core unless they change parties. The core are the people who vote straight ticket party line. That's why all independents view the Bush era as a complete disaster and core republicans talk about it so differently.

After Obama wins in 2012 we'll look back in 2017 and judge his presidency on how lucky or unlucky he was in terms of how the fed handled the economy. Good or bad, very little of the economy has to do with the president imo.

Were you preaching that same line when Bush was in office?

Were you preaching that same line when Bush was in office?

Absolutely, very little that he did affected the economy, most of the blame for the mess we're usually under is from the Fed.

The disasters that went on under his reign were foreign policy related and liberally spending for the most part. The liberal spending can really only take place because of the Fed.

ROTFLMAO,

AFTER HE WINS?! You mean the way he led the democrats in November, 2010, in which the Republicans had the biggest congressional landslide victory in 70 years?! I don't think you got the memo; if Obama couldn't help them, he sure as hell can't help himself!

Go ahead! keep telling yourself he's popular. Say hello to the rainbows, daisies and unicorns for me, too!

How I wish he would have realized and would finnally realize that the right will hate him no matter how much he reaches out to them.

Getting rid of unions will leave no large money on the left and mountains of large money on the right.

The right wing voters will celibrate foor a couple of years until they realize they are also coporate slaves and that the monied interests will keep them from gaining any ground in life.

mwhahahahaha.

The rest of your post was just dillusion.

ROTFLMAO,

AFTER HE WINS?! You mean the way he led the democrats in November, 2010, in which the Republicans had the biggest congressional landslide victory in 70 years?! I don't think you got the memo; if Obama couldn't help them, he sure as hell can't help himself!

Go ahead! keep telling yourself he's popular. Say hello to the rainbows, daisies and unicorns for me, too!

I didn't vote for him, won't in 2012.

I heard the same stuff about Bush in 2004, that things were so bad anyone would beat him, didn't happen. The incumbent always has a built in advantage solely because he's the current president.

I didn't say anything about me thinking I want him as prez or that I hope he wins, doesn't make any difference to me whether it's a slimeball democrat or a slimeball republican.

Last edited:

Is everything right and left with you? Give it a damn break.

Is everything right and left with you? Give it a damn break.

The parties are so polarized that I do see where someone could view things like that, as I do mostly also, but i agree this poster is rabidly off the chart when it comes to partisanship. Did you see how he wrote "Fright" instead of "right"? that's what Liberals call being 'clever". They use it as a substitute to fill in the lack of substantial information in their sentences. Now it sounds like I'm being funny, but i really mean it - all you get from the left are stereotypes or clever wordplay.

Stereotypes about evil corporations, while forgetting that many of the largest are owned by hard-core activist liberals. First they called citizenship-interested people "birthers", but that didn't sound quite as stupid as "Dubya' (instead of double yoo, or double ya), so to marginalize them further they had ton change if "birFer", so it sounds totally stupid. that's won;t help them when several states demand Obama turn over his "BirFer" records or keeps him off he ballot in 2012. and of course, the most miserable and scumbag fall-back, "racist".

So, with an operational mindset like that, based on spin, intellectual dishonesty, and cute and clever wordplay substituted for facts, it really isn't possible for the leftists to see anything but in polarizing terms, because for compromise you have to be honest, and with someone as politically flawed as obama has turned out to be, you can't be honest about him and supportive at the same time.

Forum List

Back