Obama continues to dominate Romney

251005_352028811553254_956497817_n1.jpg

People are not buying it.

It will only get worse for Romney after the debates

We will have to see if he has just lost the election for himself or whether he will drag down all Republicans

If Obama wins I'm going to live like a progressive

There's no way to fix it or make it better, we're done as a nation and i will live accordingly

There's no way to fix it or make it better, we're done as a nation and i will live accordingly

That's great to hear!

Having balanced budgets, controlled spending, a vibrant middle class, and strong economy isn't such a bad thing to support :up:

The wealthy never had it so good Frank57. Corporate profits are are doing quite well & tax-rates are at an historic low. Where do you get your "news"?

That's great to hear!

Having balanced budgets, controlled spending, a vibrant middle class, and strong economy isn't such a bad thing to support :up:

You must be standing on your head because you have expressed. Conservatism nit progressivism

What will democrats do when obama loses? They are so invested in democrat propaganda will they be able to take a loss?

New Topics

Forum List

Back