Obama continues sabotaging his party

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Nothin like the same old, lying, oblivious, hack that led their party to record losses last year to change fortunes.:lol::cuckoo:

At Obama’s request, Kaine will stay on as DNC chair
By Holly Bailey

By Holly Bailey holly Bailey – Sun Jan 2, 10:15 am ET

Tim Kaine announced Sunday he will stay on for another term as chairman of the Democratic National Committee. The former Virginia governor told CNN's "State of the Union" that President Obama had asked him to remain in the job ahead of the 2012 campaign.

"He wants me to continue in this spot, and that's what I'm going to do," Kaine told CNN, adding that he looks forward to being the president's "advocate and promoter" during the upcoming presidential election.

At Obama’s request, Kaine will stay on as DNC chair - Yahoo! News

Nothin like the same old, lying, oblivious, hack that led their party to record losses last year to change fortunes.:lol::cuckoo:

By Holly Bailey

Tim Kaine announced Sunday he will stay on for another term as chairman of the Democratic National Committee. The former Virginia governor told CNN's "State of the Union" that President Obama had asked him to remain in the job ahead of the 2012 campaign.

"He wants me to continue in this spot, and that's what I'm going to do," Kaine told CNN, adding that he looks forward to being the president's "advocate and promoter" during the upcoming presidential election.

Tim Kaine a "hack"? He comes from the Middle Class, his father was a welder. He has a son in Iraq. He fought for Veterans Benefits. He is hardly a hack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Kaine

But you? A fool. Insisting you belong to a party where many in that party wants to see you a "felon".

Last edited by a moderator:

By Holly Bailey

Tim Kaine a "hack"? He comes from the Middle Class, his father was a welder. He has a son in Iraq. He fought for Veterans Benefits. He is hardly a hack.

Tim Kaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But you? A fool. Insisting you belong to a party where many in that party wants to see you a "felon".

Partisan hack is what I meant, partisan hack is what he is.

Next!

By Holly Bailey

Next!

I can see what they mean.

By Holly Bailey

Next!

Call me weird, but I would expect the chairman of either party to act partisan.

Next!

Truth.

Next!

Kaine is still a hack. Steele may be paid to be one too, but @ least he doesn't lie NEARLY AS MUCH, and can win our party elections.

How long has Kain help that position?

If he was one of the people responsible for the Trifecta the dems got 2 years ago, I'd keep him around.

Hack or not, he's 3 wins to 1 loss.

That makes him a pro bowler and a World Series starting pitcher.

I hardly know the man, so he can keep himself to himself and possibly get his party back in full control.

If he was one of the people responsible for the Trifecta the dems got 2 years ago, I'd keep him around.

I hardly know the man, so he can keep himself to himself and possibly get his party back in full control.

Yea, but the racism, white guilt, and MSM love blanket that propelled his party to 2 of those latter victories is mostly GONE.

I already stated why he managed to win in '06. I agree tho, keep em. We now see how well he performs for his party on a LEVELED playing field.:lol:

Politics in this country are pretty fluid. It's naive to think that because conditions that permitted for a certain event to take place..like what happened in the 2010 congressional elections...are going to remain in place.

Next!

Yes, how odd to expect someone in that position to NOT be partisan. :eusa_eh:

Also TT, I gotta point out, ya math wrong man.

He's 2-2.

Won:
'06, '08

LOST:
'10
AND
Yall forgetting bout how he had his ass handed to em by McDonnell by bout 20% in the last VA gubernatorial election. Shows how well he can PERSONALLY handle HIS OWN CAMPAIGN.:lol: Also speaks volumes bout his abilities in the Jackass Chairmanship, and why I want em to stay on.:lol:

So where's phantom 3rd election I'm missing?

He's 2-2.

Won:
'06, '08

LOST:
'10
AND
Yall forgetting bout how he had his ass handed to em by McDonnell by bout 20% in the last VA gubernatorial election. Shows how well he can PERSONALLY handle HIS OWN CAMPAIGN.:lol: Also speaks volumes bout his abilities in the Jackass Chairmanship, and why I want em to stay on.:lol:

I don't know much, if anything about him. If he was the chair in 08, he helped the dnc win;
the House
The Senate
and the WH

That's 3

He they in 10 lost
The House

That's 1

Everything else is of little no concern to me. He knew how to run a game that got all those dems in. The only thing that went wrong was he didn't count on arrogance and hubris.

If he could have kept pelosis mouth shut, we wouldn't have the House.

He's 2-2.

Won:
'06, '08

LOST:
'10
AND

I don't know much, if anything about him. If he was the chair in 08, he helped the dnc win;
the House
The Senate
and the WH

That's 3

He they in 10 lost
The House

That's 1

Everything else is of little no concern to me. He knew how to run a game that got all those dems in. The only thing that went wrong was he didn't count on arrogance and hubris.

If he could have kept pelosis mouth shut, we wouldn't have the House.

I count '06, and '08 as the whole election cycles they are. Divvying them up like that is more of a Jackass attempt to make Kaine look better. So yea, 2-2.

I also like my method better.

Forum List

Back