Obama continues $177,000 salary of Lois Lerner. Hush Money?

That, of course, assumes wrongdoing, of which there is no evidence at this point. So, as was said, your standard is guilty until proven innocent.

THAT is rich !! please tell me something, why are there "innocent" people sitting in jails across this country who have NOT been tried or convicted of a crime, yet their freedom and presumed "innocence" is denied ??

Do any of you have any evidence that she should not be on paid administrative leave.

Do any of you know admin law.

Not one of you, or you would be posting the evidence.

AND.., if you knew the law and have evidence of such, you also would post it to prove your assumptions that she deserves a hand out, or in criminal language "hush money" !!

AND no, i do not know political admin. law.., do you ? i doubt there is no one here who knows the laws as this regime keeps changing them faster than a tellow light changes to RED

What a crock of shit....the policies of Federal employees are easily.accessible on the web. I personally don't know the answers, and I don't give a shit enough to do the legwork...but I can tell you, as a Commonwealth.of.Pennsylvania employee, that if one goes on some kind of "administrative leave" it depends greatly on who was charged with that leave. If it was her....out of her personal account? Then when it's all said and done, they will subtract that leave from her balance and either pay her what she is owed or take it from her.

There are no "Golden Parachutes" in the Public Sector....other than what the Private Sector offers elected. politicians when they leave office.

And she probably will be.

She'll be fired, but it won't be for a criminal act or gross incompetence. It'll be because the political system needs a blood offering.

Of course we expected this from you, and other libs. If she's found guilty, you still won't believe it....those damn righty's railroaded her and got her fired! NOTHING a liberal does is wrong....OMG....

As of now, there has been no evidence produced of wrong-doing by anyone.

Edit: I should note, I'm referring to criminal wrong-doing. I think the actions (at least in the form they were carried out in) were not ethical.

Last edited:
Wildman has the reactionary/libertarian issue of making a statement without evidence then challenges another to refute it. W is acting here as s/he does not understand the burden is on him/her.

Forum List

Back