Obama content with Nuclear Iran

Oh yea, go ahead and put all your trust in the tri-coms, I'm sure they'll do the right thing! :doubt:

I never said I was willing to sacrifice American lives for foreign countries. Thats why I said I advocate bombing the fuck out of them as opposed to invading them.

OK... But why pre-emt the bombing? N. Korea is a very sad little country. They are far more of a threat in the proliferation of small arms and other modest military hardware than any threat to the USA directly. They are a joke to the world community. It is unfortunate that the people living there don't have the wherewithall to overthrow the Ils but that isn't enough reason to blow em off the map.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. Some people are content with tyrants oppressing millions of people to the point of slavery. Some others would be willing to do something about it.
I believe that someday the North Korean people can be saved and freed from their oppression. Namely because they aren't muslims, so they'll be able to embrace freedom. The Koreans in the south live free(thanks to us) and difference between the two countries is night and day and is a testament to why sometimes its worth it to free people.

You cannot transfer your desires to the point you are sacrificing our people to achieve them. Our forefathers risked everything for OUR benefit. That kind of spark must come from within. If the people of N. Korea started a civil war with any chance of success we should support it. Otherwise it is non of our business. They are chosing slavery. If they are not willing to make the sacrifices and serve up thier own countrymen in the effort then they are not worth saving.

Sorry. I do not believe you.
Facts are changed according to political motives.
See Iraq.
You live 10.000 KM away. You fixed+faked in Iraq and you're doing also in Iran.
We also do have our intelligence -- on ground right next to them.

Iran nuclear programme 'solely civilian' - Turkish PM
BBC News - Iran nuclear programme 'solely civilian' - Turkish PM

Same thing we also said in reliance to Saddam threat.

So, you want me to believe that Ahmadinejab when he said he would not rule out building nuclear weapons just because another group of people says they do not currently have the capacity to do so.

That certainly makes me feel better.

The pilots should have bombed their own plant at back-flight.
In this way, we could've established Middle East as non-nuclear zone -- with moral authority.

we differ here. after the 6 day and yom kippur wars, I don't fault them for keeping one on hand.

I don't see seeking much moral equivalence be hand, there are no morals in the ME.

Israel had 20 years to bomb that stupid place before the russians fueled it up. It's not as if they didn't know this was going to occur.

It is against international law to attack a Nuclear facility[/SIZE]

Ho-say, it's against international law for Iran to be a state sponsor of terrorism.

Your expertise is cleaning toilets, not knowing the law.

Unlike the belligerant DPRK, Iran has no weapons program, yet I don't see any posts advocating bombing the DPRK. Apparently, they're even allowed to sink ships but nary a wimper from the arm chair generals about destroying North Korea.

They're allowed to sink ships for the same reason Iran is allowed to build nukes, we have a radical liberal for a President and the dictators all know they can get away with whatever they want. :cool:

I would fully support bombing the DPRK. :clap2:

I'm sorry to be blunt but that is stupid. This isn't 1955. The Soviet Onion has been layered out. The Chineez don't give a rats ass about North Korea. They are an albatross for anyone that supports them. Do you really think the chinks are going to just write off all the money they lent us? Do you really think they want to lose importing their goods to the USA? Get real!!! We don't have to protect S. Korea any more. Let em put their big boy pants on and deal with N. Korea on their own. I am so fuckin tired of you idiot war mongers so willing to sacrifice American lives for foreign countries. What the hell is wrong with you? We have the nukes fuckwits..lets start acting like we know it. Our enemies sure do.

You don't know ONE thing about U.S. foreign policy. I'm not a war monger you insolent fool. If you can walk upright long enough to have a sensible discussion with me then let me know, but in the meantime it is back to your x-box. You people are so utterly clueless it really makes me cringe. I hate war as much as the next person, but unlike you clueless masses I understand EXACTLY what the United States is trying to accomplish whether I agree with it or not.

Forum List

Back