Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fisc

They don't?

That seems like a pretty clear admission they don't list everyone.

It's nice of you to admit that you were wrong about none of the people who attended the meeting being lobbyists.
I did no such thing.

Do you have any evidence of any of them being registered lobbyists?

The one where you claimed that no one at the meeting was a lobbyists is one that comes to mind. Unless, that is, you actually have a database of registered lobbyist that I can search.

Yeah, that's not how it works. I did give you a database, and none of the names there were listed.

Now, I'll admit I'm wrong if you can find any evidence that any of them are registered lobbyists. But I don't think you'll be able to do so.

Still lying, so you still get called shit for brains.

I suggest you go back and reread post 96, I edited while you were replying.

Mea Culpa. You're right.

Simone Campbell is a registered lobbyist, apparently.

I did no such thing.

Do you have any evidence of any of them being registered lobbyists?

Yeah, that's not how it works. I did give you a database, and none of the names there were listed.

Now, I'll admit I'm wrong if you can find any evidence that any of them are registered lobbyists. But I don't think you'll be able to do so.

Still lying, so you still get called shit for brains.

I suggest you go back and reread post 96, I edited while you were replying.

Mea Culpa. You're right.

Simone Campbell is a registered lobbyist, apparently.

Good for being man enough to admit you were wrong, it always hurts me when I have to do it.

Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fiscal Talks
This afternoon, President Barack Obama consulted with MSNBC host Al Sharpton, who's also assicated with the National Action Network (NAN), about the fiscal talks between the White House and Congress. At the same meeting, Obama also consulted with other "leaders of civil rights and civic organizations."​

List of attendees in the link.

So what? Is AARP suddenly one of "them"? :lol:
Suddenlky one of them? No not suddenly when AARP decided to support obama tax they became one of them.

Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fiscal Talks
This afternoon, President Barack Obama consulted with MSNBC host Al Sharpton, who's also assicated with the National Action Network (NAN), about the fiscal talks between the White House and Congress. At the same meeting, Obama also consulted with other "leaders of civil rights and civic organizations."​

And....?
Let's see Bush has a economic summit and the attendee's are Limbaugh Savage koch brothers
Mitt Romney, rupert murdoch you would respond in what way?

And....?
Nothing. Nothing at all. Obama can do no wrong.

Forum List

Back