Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fisc

How about because he isn't listening to opinions that represent my opinion.

Nor is he listening to opinions that represent my opinion. So what?

He isn't listening to Nancy Pelosi? She represents the shit for brains group as far as I am concerned.

Dude, in all seriousness, why can't you stop yourself from making these retarded personal attacks?

I know you're a smart guy, and you make your points well. Then you throw out some nonsensical personal attacks, and make yourself look like an idiot.

Are you wingnuts going to cry for four more years? Get over it your post truth candidate lost, Rove Limbaugh and Fox lost and you did too. Now shut up.

Oh and regarding the great deans of economic theory, did any of your worshiped experts have a clue about the last crash or even the first big one. Nah, they too should shut up. Fools are so tiring. Cry on righties, cry on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/17/opinion/nocera-the-good-bad-and-ugly-of-capitalism.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/14/opinion/why-i-am-leaving-goldman-sachs.html

"If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a conclusion." George Bernard Shaw

Shut up and do what Rev Al tells you, white boy.

Of course you will. Your white liberal guilt will not allow you to question Al.

Well considering in 2008 he told he was not going to be the President of the blue states or the red states but the United States and in 2012 he told us we needed to come together to solve our problems I would call that a pretty big so what.

Huh?

This isn't a "red vs. blue" thing. He met with CEOs and business leaders the same day as he met with the civil rights groups.

With this President everything is a red and blue thing. Don't you find it interesting that the man who championed small business and vilified big business during the election has meet with civil rights groups who champion the poor and CEOs who represent big business but no one who represents the middle class and small business?

Well considering in 2008 he told he was not going to be the President of the blue states or the red states but the United States and in 2012 he told us we needed to come together to solve our problems I would call that a pretty big so what.

Huh?

This isn't a "red vs. blue" thing. He met with CEOs and business leaders the same day as he met with the civil rights groups.

With this President everything is a red and blue thing. Don't you find it interesting that the man who championed small business and vilified big business during the election has meet with civil rights groups who champion the poor and CEOs who represent big business but no one who represents the middle class and small business?

Who could he have met with that "represents" the middle class and small business?

Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fiscal Talks
This afternoon, President Barack Obama consulted with MSNBC host Al Sharpton, who's also assicated with the National Action Network (NAN), about the fiscal talks between the White House and Congress. At the same meeting, Obama also consulted with other "leaders of civil rights and civic organizations."​

List of attendees in the link.

So what? Is AARP suddenly one of "them"? :lol:
"Them"? :confused:

Lobbying Database | OpenSecrets

Feel free to check yourself.
I don't have the slightest idea as to what you're talking about.

That is not an all inclusive list of every registered lobbyist.
What do you base that claim on?
Even so, it lists AARP as a lobbying organization, yet you want me to believe that that the CEO of a lobbying firm is not a lobbyist. Want to explain the logic there?
This isn't a matter of opinion or "logic", it's a matter of fact. He's not a registered lobbyist. Simple as that.

Not to mention, AARP isn't a "lobbying firm". They lobby for seniors, but they also do other things.

I base that on what they say, they do not cover donations of less than $10,000. What do you base your belief that they list everything on?

As for the AARP, all I have to say is AARP: Summary | OpenSecrets and Lobbying Spending Database - AARP, 2012 | OpenSecrets.

He isn't listening to Nancy Pelosi? She represents the shit for brains group as far as I am concerned.

Dude, in all seriousness, why can't you stop yourself from making these retarded personal attacks?

I know you're a smart guy, and you make your points well. Then you throw out some nonsensical personal attacks, and make yourself look like an idiot.

I will stop as soon as you stop lying.

The rich must pay their fair share of taxes was probably mentioned.
Maybe the President thanks Al and MSNBC for putting forth the Obama
campaign message all year long.
Nice free publicity if you will.

He thanks Al for attacking Romney and the republicans every night for well over a year.

Nice to have the whole network pushing your agenda.
One of many networks ....

Obama Consults With MSNBC Host Al Sharpton, and Other 'Civil Rights Leaders,' on Fiscal Talks
This afternoon, President Barack Obama consulted with MSNBC host Al Sharpton, who's also assicated with the National Action Network (NAN), about the fiscal talks between the White House and Congress. At the same meeting, Obama also consulted with other "leaders of civil rights and civic organizations."​

List of attendees in the link.

So what? Is AARP suddenly one of "them"? :lol:
"Them"? :confused:

I never knew that the AARP were "civil rights leaders". What's the big deal anyway?

The rich must pay their fair share of taxes was probably mentioned.
Maybe the President thanks Al and MSNBC for putting forth the Obama
campaign message all year long.
Nice free publicity if you will.

He thanks Al for attacking Romney and the republicans every night for well over a year.

Nice to have the whole network pushing your agenda.
One of many networks ....

Yeah, it's not like the asshole republicans like limbaugh, hannity, and the rest of those like minded verbose cocksuckers weren't hurling the most venomous insults towards Our President. :lol:

They even talked about and lied about his dead mother you disgusting fucking pigs.

That is not an all inclusive list of every registered lobbyist.
Even so, it lists AARP as a lobbying organization, yet you want me to believe that that the CEO of a lobbying firm is not a lobbyist. Want to explain the logic there?
This isn't a matter of opinion or "logic", it's a matter of fact. He's not a registered lobbyist. Simple as that.

Not to mention, AARP isn't a "lobbying firm". They lobby for seniors, but they also do other things.

I base that on what they say, they do not cover donations of less than $10,000. What do you base your belief that they list everything on?
Because they don't say that they only list "some" lobbyists.

As I said already, I know that the AARP is registered as a lobbying organization. My point was that's not all they do. They're not a "lobbying firm".

What "lies" have I told?

As I said already, I know that the AARP is registered as a lobbying organization. My point was that's not all they do. They're not a "lobbying firm".

They don't?

No lobbying income or spending found for "Simone Campbell"

This may be because no lobbying was reported, because the lobbying contract was terminated, or because reported lobbying was less than the $10,000 threshold that allows us to build a profile. The Center for Responsive Politics conservatively assumes any lobbying under the the $10,000 threshold to be $0 earned or spent. Please click on "View Report Images" on the tab navigation bar to see if this firm or client has filed any reports.

That seems like a pretty clear admission they don't list everyone.

It's nice of you to admit that you were wrong about none of the people who attended the meeting being lobbyists.

What "lies" have I told?

The one where you claimed that no one at the meeting was a lobbyists is one that comes to mind. Unless, that is, you actually have a database of registered lobbyist that I can search.

Never mind, I found one, and when I searched for Simone Campbell I found this, among other things.

http://soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm...filingID=a7e19a0a-82fb-40e9-aeae-33edc1f6b051

The site won't let me post the actual search, but feel free to look yourself, and admit you are wrong.

http://soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm?event=selectfields

http://soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm?event=submitSearchRequest

Last edited:

They don't?

This may be because no lobbying was reported, because the lobbying contract was terminated, or because reported lobbying was less than the $10,000 threshold that allows us to build a profile. The Center for Responsive Politics conservatively assumes any lobbying under the the $10,000 threshold to be $0 earned or spent. Please click on "View Report Images" on the tab navigation bar to see if this firm or client has filed any reports.

It's nice of you to admit that you were wrong about none of the people who attended the meeting being lobbyists.
I did no such thing.

Do you have any evidence of any of them being registered lobbyists?

What "lies" have I told?

The one where you claimed that no one at the meeting was a lobbyists is one that comes to mind. Unless, that is, you actually have a database of registered lobbyist that I can search.

Yeah, that's not how it works. I did give you a database, and none of the names there were listed.

Now, I'll admit I'm wrong if you can find any evidence that any of them are registered lobbyists. But I don't think you'll be able to do so.

They don't?

I did no such thing.

Do you have any evidence of any of them being registered lobbyists?

What "lies" have I told?

Yeah, that's not how it works. I did give you a database, and none of the names there were listed.

Now, I'll admit I'm wrong if you can find any evidence that any of them are registered lobbyists. But I don't think you'll be able to do so.

Still lying, so you still get called shit for brains.

I suggest you go back and reread post 96, I edited while you were replying.

Forum List

Back