Obama Conspirators Begin To Turn On Each Other...

Clapper: Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue

Brennan accused the President of being a traitor.

Clapper attacks Brennan.

Brennan apologizes, said the President did no such thing.

The Senate Intel Committee, whom Brennan illegally spied upon once, rebuked Brennan for going to the public with claims he has evidence against Trump instead of going on record and under oath before the Committee with his evidence:

“If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the special counsel, not The New York Times.”

More than 60 Intel Reps exposed Brennan's rantings as his own OPINION, not fact, by declaring, "We believe equally strongly that former government officials have the right to express their unclassified views on what they see as critical national security issues without fear of being punished for doing so."

1. No one is stopping Brennan or anyone else from sharing his opinions with anyone or any news agency. A Security Clearance is NOT needed to do that.

2. Where is the Intel Community attacking Brennan for stripping the Benghazi heroes of their security clearances fro coming forward and telling America what really happened?

Ah the desperation of the Russians spinning this disaster.

The issue isn’t whether Brennan was expressing his opinions or not. The issues is that the Government of the United States of America is sanctioning and punishing an American citizen for for critizing the President. This violates Brennan’s First Amendment rights.

There has been no suggestion from the government that Brennan has disclosed classified information in criticizing the President.

The Benghazi spooks we’re fired for violating the NDA agreements they signed when they were hired, and disclosing classified information, just like Christoper Steele was fired for talking to the press.

There is no equivalency here.

Clapper: Brennan's rhetoric is becoming an issue

Brennan accused the President of being a traitor.

Clapper attacks Brennan.

Brennan apologizes, said the President did no such thing.

The Senate Intel Committee, whom Brennan illegally spied upon once, rebuked Brennan for going to the public with claims he has evidence against Trump instead of going on record and under oath before the Committee with his evidence:

“If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the special counsel, not The New York Times.”

More than 60 Intel Reps exposed Brennan's rantings as his own OPINION, not fact, by declaring, "We believe equally strongly that former government officials have the right to express their unclassified views on what they see as critical national security issues without fear of being punished for doing so."

1. No one is stopping Brennan or anyone else from sharing his opinions with anyone or any news agency. A Security Clearance is NOT needed to do that.

2. Where is the Intel Community attacking Brennan for stripping the Benghazi heroes of their security clearances fro coming forward and telling America what really happened?

Ah the desperation of the Russians spinning this disaster.

The issue isn’t whether Brennan was expressing his opinions or not. The issues is that the Government of the United States of America is sanctioning and punishing an American citizen for for critizing the President. This violates Brennan’s First Amendment rights.

There has been no suggestion from the government that Brennan has disclosed classified information in criticizing the President.

The Benghazi spooks we’re fired for violating the NDA agreements they signed when they were hired, and disclosing classified information, just like Christoper Steele was fired for talking to the press.

There is no equivalency here.
obama attacking the press at DuckDuckGo

i never saw you give a shit when obama did it. hell, you likely cheered it on cause those nasty conservative leaning reporters were speaking badly of obama.

that is why we can't come to a common ground anymore. one side simply doesn't give a shit about what their side does cause it's too easy to reference the other side doing the same thing.

when do we *COLLECTIVELY* put an end to this?

Have you EVER held a security clearance in your life? If you SAY 'Yes' I won't believe it based on the moronic and completely FALSE things you continue to say.

During President Obama's administration, as the many, MANY links, articles, stories, and even statements made by DEMOCRATS prove, CIA Director Brennan declared repeatedly ,in public and under oath, that he and the CIA had NOT illegally spied on the US Senate - a violation of the US Constitution and of US law....only to have it proven that Brennan LIED - he committed FELONY PERJURY - as he and the CIA most definitely DID illegally spy on the US Senate.

THIS would have been bad enough, but you snowflakes could have had a shot at excusing his despicable crime by claiming it was a 1-time thing...UNTIL EVIDENCE CAME OUT EXPOSING THE FACT THAT BRENNAN AND THE CIA HAD ILLEGALLY SPIED ON AMERICANS, US SENATORS, AND EVEN USSC JUSTICES.

Unethical
Immoral
Criminal
Violation of the Separation of Powers Act
Violation of the Constitution
Violation of US law
Felony Perjury

These are just the crimes / spot-on accusations DEMOCRATS made against Brennan. DEMOCRATS called for this treasonous SOB to be punished.

Then we get to the 2016 elections....

Brennan swore up and down he knew nothing of the Dossier, that it had not had ANY part in the Investigation of Trump.....ONLY TO HAVE THE EVIDENCE EXPOSED THAT HE WAS LYING AGAIN, HAD COMMITTED PERJURY AGAIN!

EVIDENCE SHOWS....
- He used the Dossier to brief members of Congress, urging them to appoint a Special Counsel BASED ON WHAT THE DODDIER SAID.

- He hired Strzok to write an Intel Community Report (ICR) that was BASED ON THE DOSSIER, that he and NIA Director Clapper passed it off to 2 other agencies, controlling access to it in order to get the response they wanted....they then used that response to write the Intel Community Assessment (ICA) ...based off the Dossier

It is CRITCIAL at this point to not only point out that Brennan committed Felony Perjury ... AGAIN ... but to point out that Brennan, Clapper, and Strzok were colluding and together pushing UNVERIFIED FOREIGN SPY / RUSSIAN AUTHORED PROPAGANDA paid for by the DNC candidate as REAL, 100% accurate INTEL...which it sure as Hell was not!

WHAT THEY ARE DOING AT THIS POINT IS TREASON!

If you know one damn thing about 'Counter-Intelligence' you know that it is the distribution of FAKE / FALSE information as if it were real to achieve an objection. THIS IS WHAT THEY WERE DOING RIGHT HERE!
- Strzok was the US Expert in Counter-Intel operations from the CIA working with Brennan / the CIA to push an unverified report KNOWN to have come from the Russians through the Intel to Community to Congress and pass it off as a completely legit, verified Intel.

D-Udall nailed it hears earlier - Brennan was an unethical, immoral, lying POS who violated Constitution and Law to achieve an Objective and his actions showed he would not hesitate to do it again....which he did against Trump....with the help / use of his Security Clearance.

Again, in an attempt to get any of this out you like to call people 'Russian Trolls', but YOU are the only one defending a POS who was knowingly pushing an UN-VERIFIED RUSSIAN-AUTHORED REPORT as if it was legitimate Intel when he knew it was NOT.

...and you snowflakes are trying to make him out to be the 'victim' who should keep his security clearance?

WTF?

Last edited:
1) For the same reason that CONGRESS could not pry the fundamental documents out of FBI/DOJ on the FISA applications and the initial spying on the Trump campaign --- no other prosecutor can step on the toes of an EXISTING investigation. So the Huber team has to honor the "ongoing investigation" of the Mueller team before activating the offense.
ok, maybe your gymnastic moves needed are not at a Nadia Comaneci level! :D

Because.... what you said above makes sense and I had not thought about possible over lap in to Mueller's investigation and if any of it was needed or classified in the Mueller investigation that Huber needed... he may not be able to get it till after mueller is done with it!

give me a minute to answer your other points... I'm watching Rachel Maddow :D:D:D

plus I need to research something before my answer on the next one!

Last edited:
i never saw you give a shit when obama did it. hell, you likely cheered it on cause those nasty conservative leaning reporters were speaking badly of obama.
Hmmmm....interesting...

You joined USMB in May of 2017,

So what was your user name when Obama was president, that you claim you witnessed with Dragonlady ?

You did not join USMB until AFTER Obama had already left office.... ? :D

But there is are TWO MORE REPORTS imminent. One on the FISA abuse and the political spying that transpired, and the other is on FBI abuses on their role in marketing and BUYING INTO the phony as shit dossier and related matters. The latter includes a review of all the firing, demotions, transfers and sanctions that have affected about 24 high ranking FBI officials.

The ALLEGED FISA abuse is important, but a good deal of it has been answered in the redacted release of the FISA warrant that was 400 pages.... There was maybe a total of 1 single page on Carter Page in the dossier, so what exactly were the other 400 pages about, unless they were corroboration of the dossier's contention for the FISA?

-Carter Page was no longer with the campaign when the FISA was issued.

-Chief Justice Roberts appointed 3 different FISA Court judges who were appointed by Republican Presidents, that approved the original request and approved the 3 month renewals of it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and several parts of the dossier have been corroborated.

Hmmmm....interesting...

So what was your user name when Obama was president, that you claim you witnessed with Dragonlady ?

Gosh you are clever. Now if i wasnt on here, then i never saw you give a shit now did i?

Hmmmm....interesting...

Gosh you are clever. Now if i wasnt on here, then i never saw you give a shit now did i?
:lol:

nice come back!

The ALLEGED FISA abuse is important, but a good deal of it has been answered in the redacted release of the FISA warrant that was 400 pages.... There was maybe a total of 1 single page on Carter Page in the dossier, so what exactly were the other 400 pages about, unless they were corroboration of the dossier's contention for the FISA?

The rest was elaborations on the phony as shit Hillary/Russian dossier and other nonsense. And MORE than one page concerned Carter Page. HE WAS THE FREAKING TARGET of the FISA app. By justifying surveillance on HIM -- they got the keys to the NSA Big Brother Super Spy Machine to travel BACK in time and abuse the Constitutional rights of OTHER associates of Page's. INCLUDING access to other Trump campaign associates.

Forum List

Back