Obama considers himself "Eye Candy"

Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

• React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
  • Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
  • Have excessive feelings of self-importance
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
  • Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
  • Need constant attention and admiration
  • Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
  • Have obsessive self-interest
  • Pursue mainly selfish goals

Don't bother bringing up mental health issues when you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

:lol: And how would you know that? Have you been stalking me? Do you think I don't have professional experience in these matters?

Because if you did, you wouldn't be throwing it around so nonchalantly.

Fucking. Yawn.

Please post another thread attempting to make another point about how you don't like your president.

Oh! Maybe you can use MORE weak references to current issues to validate your faux rage.

obama in his own words. He's the smartest, funniest, wisest and now handsomeist man in the world.

Don't bother bringing up mental health issues when you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

:lol: And how would you know that? Have you been stalking me? Do you think I don't have professional experience in these matters?

Because if you did, you wouldn't be throwing it around so nonchalantly.

Nonchalantly??? Obama is a textbook example. :rolleyes:

Why do I get the feeling you're an Obama supporter?

I'm sure you were all equally outraged when Romney was campaigning of Live with Kelly and Michael last week.

Says a person who knows nothing about mental health issues. The fact that you're bringing it up as a reason for criticism is itself proof positive of that fact.

Probably because you're a wingnut loon. I keep telling everyone that I'm voting for Buddy Roemer.

Obama Offers Himself Up as ‘Eye Candy’ on ‘The View’ | XFINITY TV Blog by Comcast

President Barack Obama on Monday sought to woo women voters at a taping of the daytime talk show “The View,” by flirting with his wife and bearing gifts for the hosts, but he could not escape tough questions on the economy that have dominated the election.

When host and veteran journalist Barbara Walters kidded Michelle Obama about bringing the president as her “date,” Obama quipped, “I’ve been told I’m just eye candy here.”

What a clown, our Country is falling apart ,and he is yep yapping on talk shows.......:eusa_whistle:

Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

• React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
  • Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
  • Have excessive feelings of self-importance
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
  • Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
  • Need constant attention and admiration
  • Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
  • Have obsessive self-interest
  • Pursue mainly selfish goals

Some of those traits describe any Type A personality, and Obama exhibits the exact opposite of several of them.

Some of those traits describe any Type A personality, and Obama exhibits the exact opposite of several of them.

Pay no attention to the troll behind the curtain. He doesn't even understand what a personality disorder is. He can't even demonstrate anything to suggest that Obama has any distress or disability in cognition, forming interpersonal relationships, or day to day functioning resulting from his behaviors or mental characteristics. He probably doesn't even comprehend the fact that such is necessary to even suggest a person has a personality disorder.

Pay no attention to the troll behind the curtain. He doesn't even understand what a personality disorder is. He can't even demonstrate anything to suggest that Obama has any distress or disability in cognition, forming interpersonal relationships, or day to day functioning resulting from his behaviors or mental characteristics. He probably doesn't even comprehend the fact that such is necessary to even suggest a person has a personality disorder.

I would note my description of Obama having a Type A personality is incorrect. I got wrapped up in the common Type A = workaholic framing, but Obama's traits are actually more Type B personality, which is somewhat unusual for a politician.

I've just realized Romney was selected so the right will never have to worry about him utilizing non-existent charm.

Charm is a requirement to perform well as a president? What else? a perfect crease in your slacks? ability to cause mens legs to tingle? :cool:

Wierd comment. Had Romney said it, the media would've been all over it, but Obama will get another pass.

Wierd comment. Had Romney said it, the media would've been all over it, but Obama will get another pass.

Romney said something similar last week (about sleeping naked). He didn't get criticized for it, beyond people laughing because it's a weird thing to say.

Says a person who knows nothing about mental health issues. The fact that you're bringing it up as a reason for criticism is itself proof positive of that fact.

:lol: That doesn't make sense and you know it. Have you been drinking?

Probably because you're a wingnut loon. I keep telling everyone that I'm voting for Buddy Roemer.

:lol: You're upset that I'm pointing out that Obama suffers from narcissistic personality disorder and that somehow makes you angry. Why?

Forum List

Back